Kernersville Man Dies From Gunshot To...

Kernersville Man Dies From Gunshot To Chest

There are 13 comments on the WXII12 story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Kernersville Man Dies From Gunshot To Chest. In it, WXII12 reports that:

Kernersville police said they found a man with a gunshot wound to the chest after his car veered off a road and crashed into a sign on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXII12.

jUST mE

Greensboro, NC

#1 Aug 28, 2008
THE ONES WHO DID IT SHOUL BE CHARDGED THE ONES WHO WERE RIDING SHOULD BE LET OUT ON BOND AND THE POLICE NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS THERE ARE MUCH MORE INVOLVED
it me

Clemmons, NC

#2 Aug 29, 2008
the three should be let out on bond bc zachary never did it or matt lee cherry or jose colunga never did it either there should get let on on bond...and the police look and to this there need to look for brain atkins son for question
sick of your mouth

Winston Salem, NC

#3 Sep 2, 2008
those boys executed Brian in attempt to shoot his son. they came to their house and neighborhood to kill their family bragging about being high and drunk. He was not armed they were! yes there were several ones there which also included an undercover car who saw the whole shooting as it accurred, just to let you know. they know all who are involved and there will be more arrests. They all are where they need to be moron, they had the gun and they drove the car. This was ultimately relayed by a hussy girlfriend of one of the wusses that ran off when the cops came. She was calling around setting up a ambush on Mr Atkins son and some other boys who play sports at the school. also there were two fights before this between the two groups of teens where a gun was shot off and the sheriffs were involved friday prior to the murder. In fact one of the boys was charged. Just look it up on the nc court calendar search site, since you are so intelligent! by the way the atkins boy was at home where these kids should have been during all of this. Zac was involved and Brian even went to his dad and spoke him that Sat. about the craziness. His father did nothing!!!the cops were called before Brian left his home and were in route to the Atkins house and Sagebrush. These kids were way out of control and this had been going on for a very long time. The Atkins boy was busy playg baseball this summer, during all this mess and he was at home. Can these boys parents say that about their kids? These kids were always out and causing trouble and in trouble. The Atkins boy was not. they took away father, husband and son and they need to pay. oh and by the way even after they killed Mr. Atkins they still wanted to kill the boy, thats how their stupid butts were caught. You are a pitiful person and you better pray hard for what you say, because what goes aroung comes around and god will have his day in this, to them, the other ones involved and the ones who support them ,be they murderers.
teacher44

Little Hocking, OH

#4 Sep 11, 2008
it me and just me are morons. i agree with the last person. there are too many idiot parents who don't have a clue how to parent except for getting some other idiot pregnant. the parents of these idiots involved should also be sent away. and by the way, take an english class or two or a dozen. what you say will still be idiotic but at least you'll spell and write better.
blonde61

Lewisville, NC

#5 Sep 19, 2008
I think someone needs to make an example of these kids, how do we know it was just one shooter? And parents need to wake up to the problems we are having with teens, these days. I think the parents ought to be charged with something, just for the simple fact, that this is a sign that they cannot control their children!! Then more parents would be more apt to keep tabs on their children better and know what they are getting into and hanging around with...
CONCERNED

Greensboro, NC

#6 Sep 22, 2008
I have to say it takes a real intelligent person to take up for these other three boys, lol. When a bank is robbed or if there is a drive by shooting as this one, everyone is charged. By the way they threatened to kill the whole family before the shooting. There was intent. For someone to blame the son is so ignorant. The son did nothing, but, not fight these morons like they tried to lure him out to kill him. These boys along with others were all in collusion to kill someone or they wouldnt have brought a gun and plenty of ammo to kill the whole family. Get the police report it is public record and then you will see these kids were more than prepared to kill. It seems unreal, but, so did this senseless death. NO MATTER WHAT A KID SAID OR DID DOES NOT EXCUSE THESE MURDERERS!!!!!! THEY HAD THE GUN, THE DECEASED DIDNT!!! Everyone who defends these boys will pay one way or another, god will make sure of that. The ones defending these boys were probably there and trust me it will all come out and more can and will be arrested before long. So the more you comment negatively on this site or any other, just to let you know the police investigation is long from over and you may be in front of a judge yourself before long.

Please protect your kids and make sure you tell them how much you love your spouses and children. Hug them everytime you get a chance otherwise you might never ever get a chance again.
open your eyes

Smyrna, TN

#7 Oct 17, 2008
yaw have no clue who they are they were close friends of mine it was suppose to be a fight and he had showed and his father followed him but neither did matt cherry or zach more (he signed in the marines)and calunga you cant point ur fingers at people u think u know u just know wat u hear but make sure u get your story strait i miss ya guys
too much

Cary, NC

#9 Oct 26, 2008
this is sad. Prayers to the families involved.
CONCERNED

Greensboro, NC

#10 Nov 5, 2008
why did they come to the atkins house and say they were going to kill them all? and why did they have a gun. oh and by the way u have no clue, wait until court, close friend, you will be sadly surprised to find out what the real truth is. it is amazing what people tell when they are being questioned by the police compared to what they tell their friends and family. trust me noone wished or could imagine any of this. the boy did nothing and because one of the ones you mentioned lying about the boy they came to his house to kill him. his father was only trying to talk to them. by the way the father had even went and talked to one of the kids parents that day about the problem, so who is to blame. shame on you for blaming the victims of this. this was a lie gone wrong and someones father died because of it. either way someone died and those boys are alive. they should definately be punished by the courts and god above.
lki

Statesville, NC

#11 Nov 6, 2009
Acually one of the people happen to be related to me and he is not a murder. he happened to be hangin out with the wrong crowed. Consider other peolpes family and feelings for a change, what if it was one of your family members that someone was calling a murder even though you know they didn't do ANYTHING!! So until you know all the details you should keep your mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!1
Charlie

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2009
Boom! Boom Booom so what just a few more retards!!!
Observer

Peterborough, UK

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie wrote:
Boom! Boom Booom so what just a few more retards!!!
you are a complete moron
Truth

Charlotte, NC

#14 May 20, 2016
Observer wrote:
<quoted text> you are a complete moron
The Atkins boy as you all call him was just as much a trouble maker as any. My opinion is that he should have been the one shot and killed not his father. Go around running your mouth all the time. Live by the sword you die by the sword. The Atkins boy is not an innocent poor young boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kernersville Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 4 hr Steven Spencer 7,326
Corrupt Courtrooms Aug 18 Anonymous 1
News The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina (Jul '14) Aug 16 Spotted Girl 306
iso of someone who can unlock my 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 2
iso someone who can unlock an iphone 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 1
News Boone pays to settle wrongful arrest lawsuit Aug 15 Bob 4
Will not pay child support (May '07) Aug 15 Vindictive 26

Kernersville Area Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kernersville Area Mortgages