Since: May 13

Location hidden

#40789 Jun 28, 2013
Fat Black Walmart Bitch wrote:
i b werk at walmart an ma fat black bitch ass aint gonna werk dat hard an i aint gonna b nice to no whitey cause dis fat l\ligger bitch b proud wit a attutude yall no wat i b sayin.
And another thing; I was in Walmart yesterday to get my 11 yo some Navy blue shorts for School and you were too lazy to stock the shelf, because there was not a size 10 any where. Knowing that those Navy blue cargo shorts and popular for a School uniform. I was forced to go online to Old Navy to find his School shorts; which I did and I ordered 4 pairs of Navy blue cargo shorts which cost me 64.00. If you would of stocked the shelf instead of being on your damn blue tooth, I could have saved some money.
Fat Black Walmart Bitch

Chicago, IL

#40790 Jun 28, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how you talk when you snatch my money out of my hand and roll your damn eyes at me. You don't even bother placing the receipt in my hand and saying "have nice day". I bring a lot of money in to the store and if it wasn't for me shopping there, you wouldn't have a job. I buy almost everything there, except my underwear and bra's, which I got to Kohls or Victoria's Secret for those. I even buy my Always feminine napkins with wings from Walmart and you have no decency to say Thank you?
Das rite cracka i aint gonna be nice to u or any utter crackas cause i be a proud fat l\ligga bitch an i b over come oppreshun depreshun represhun compreshun an constipashun frum 300 yeers of chains pains an caine frum whitey slave master. Dat wat a fat l\ligger walmart bitch like me an a broken gun have in common, if we does not werk we can't be fired, yall na wat i tryin ta say. anyhows i steal ma nasty l\ligga napkins at walmart.
beavis

Kansas City, MO

#40791 Jun 28, 2013
STFU. This is what I'm talking about you two constantly going at it. JUST STFU ALREADY. You two deserve each other and you need to get a room either beat the SHT out of each other or FCK all night. STFU.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40792 Jun 28, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing; I was in Walmart yesterday to get my 11 yo some Navy blue shorts for School and you were too lazy to stock the shelf, because there was not a size 10 any where. Knowing that those Navy blue cargo shorts and popular for a School uniform. I was forced to go online to Old Navy to find his School shorts; which I did and I ordered 4 pairs of Navy blue cargo shorts which cost me 64.00. If you would of stocked the shelf instead of being on your damn blue tooth, I could have saved some money.
You're the craziest person I know of. You talk to various versions of yourself as though it was the the most normal thing in the world. You should sit down and write a book. You're obviously in possession of a fertile imagination. That's all I have to say to you. Sybil didn't have as many personalities as you.
Laura Lee

Houston, TX

#40793 Jun 28, 2013
Sweetie don't get mad at some one being more crazier than you. This person only has 1 personality unlike you who has many. Come on Sweetie let's fool every one in the Judicial System again.
Buncy

Salt Lake City, UT

#40794 Jun 28, 2013
What ever happened to bacon, allen, silver, emlu? I heard they were all that Donald G Edge guy. Is it true that he creates new sign in names just to talk to his self? I noticed on the burnsville site that he's over there creating threads and answering his self. I really don't under stand why some body would do that unless if they have mental issues. Just listening to him post under the name "Fat Black Walmart B*tch" I would reckon that kind'a explains it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#40795 Jun 28, 2013
Oh no. Now she's starting on the"Edge"thing again.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#40796 Jun 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Oh no. Now she's starting on the"Edge"thing again.
stfu
blue halls

Sweetwater, TN

#40797 Jun 28, 2013
blue haze wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu
bend over.
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

#40798 Jun 28, 2013
Dennis Rodman for president
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

#40799 Jun 28, 2013
I voted for The Gambino Crime Family .
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

#40800 Jun 28, 2013
Big pxxxxy
justasayin

United States

#40801 Jun 29, 2013
Marsh Vegas wrote:
I voted for The Gambino Crime Family .
Waco sweetie, oh you're soooooo funny. Sweetie your best talent is masturbating, no one can touch you there my little bipolar homo pedophile junkie crackpot. Your fat giant polluted gas giant planet emlu is justasayin sweetie.
allen martel ho

Sweetwater, TN

#40802 Jun 29, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Waco sweetie, oh you're soooooo funny. Sweetie your best talent is masturbating, no one can touch you there my little bipolar homo pedophile junkie crackpot. Your fat giant polluted gas giant planet emlu is justasayin sweetie.
hi! I'm allen martel ho, doing my idiotic impersonating again! I'm so wrapped up in Waco I can't think straight. They say I be compulsive. Fk them! I love you Waco. NOTICE ME
allen martel ho

Sweetwater, TN

#40803 Jun 29, 2013
Looks like I think marsh vegas is Waco. Looks like I'm wrong. I think you all Waco
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40804 Jun 30, 2013
Extra, extra, read all about it. NC government for sale. Buy your very own politician .

Looks like NC republican speaker of the house Thom Tillis is racking up a record of "contributions" ( bribes) and passing legislation favorable to special interests. Not very far behind him is republican speaker of the senate Phil Berger in his record collection of "contributions" . The big fish in the "contributions" game is republican governor Pat McCorey. Money changers have taken over NC government
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

#40805 Jun 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Extra, extra, read all about it. NC government for sale. Buy your very own politician .
Looks like NC republican speaker of the house Thom Tillis is racking up a record of "contributions" ( bribes) and passing legislation favorable to special interests. Not very far behind him is republican speaker of the senate Phil Berger in his record collection of "contributions" . The big fish in the "contributions" game is republican governor Pat McCorey. Money changers have taken over NC government
BLA!BLA!BLA

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#40806 Jun 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Specifics would be nice.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#40807 Jun 30, 2013
Inspector General says conservative groups were indeed singled out for"special attention" compared to liberal orgs.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40808 Jun 30, 2013
Typical republican.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
BLA!BLA!BLA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kernersville Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 19 hr Baaah 6,284
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... Wed B Ray 1
Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Wed Robinlongbeach 60
More welfare reciepents Sep 27 100 Missions 2
Low flying, window-less aircraft (Jan '12) Sep 24 Bridgeport 26
Walnut Cove Town Hall Asleep on Job Sep 22 anonymous 7
Who is that big black police officer in Walnut ... (Jan '12) Sep 18 Resident 1 39

Kernersville Area Jobs

Kernersville Area People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kernersville Area News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kernersville Area

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]