Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36346 Feb 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Companies have reasons for not hiring and empolyees have reasons not to accept overtime. http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/w... . Quit letting the govt. su$k your tit and stand up for yourself.
You post an article from 1997 when the economy was booming from the dot com era. Duh! Companies were offering massive amounts of overtime then because of the time it takes to hire a new employee and actually get them "on the job." In a down economy, as it is now, overtime is offered because of a temporary spike in the business, after the spike, things return back to normal. If hiring were the answer, after the spike would come layoffs.
The article also failed to point out what the employee was claiming on her W4 form. If claiming "Married, 7", those numbers would be different than those claiming "Single, 0". Also, those extra taxes due to overtime is usually returned at the end of the year due to higher yearly earnings, assuming the employee is claiming "Single, Zero" as most do. If claiming "Married, 7", she would've brought home more weekly than the article stated, but less at the end of the year.
Next time, make sure the article has all the facts and is relevant to the conversation.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36347 Feb 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you prevaricate much. Dumbed down bald face liar.
Prevaricate = RepubliCon
calm down girl.I backed Obama in the election.I'm pretty sure that makes me a non-republican.you seen awfully angry today.I thought we were on better terms?

Location hidden

#36348 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Just have blind faith it is hot my son. Why ask for evidence? All things of religion need no evidence, only blind faith.
I'll take blind faith over your blind opinion any day of the week and twice on Sundays!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36349 Feb 17, 2013
Gosh Allen.We were on speaking terms last week, now you want to shoot me with an AR-15. Well, I'll just have to make it without your approval.

Location hidden

#36350 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Republican and democrats are just labels of what we are describing at the moment. If you are talking about the past, the words mean something different than today.
Were democrats of the past, racist? Often, yes. But does this mean the democrats of today condone any of that behavior? Nope. But it sure seems the republicans of today support that behavior.
So I can understand why someone can be confused using these words. But I suspect you know the reality, but chose to pretend the reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.
Who knows, maybe you are just that stupid.
And if you believe that Republicans of today support that behavior, then it's you that is just that stupid.
Facts are facts. The Commucrats DID found the KKK. George Wallace WAS a Commucrat. How can someone be confused by these words? Oh, that's right, indoctrination through govt education!

Location hidden

#36351 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>It was a mistake, not ignorance dear. Learn the difference. Well not that the mistake means republicans do not hate MLK. They hate him and Jesse Jackson.
The hate is strong in your team. Just as Jesus asked of you.
With you dear, I'd err on the side of ignorance on your behalf instead of a mistake. Just pointed it out so you wouldn't be embarrassed at your next NAACP meeting with the brothers.

Location hidden

#36352 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And if you believe that Republicans of today support that behavior, then it's you that is just that stupid.
Facts are facts. The Commucrats DID found the KKK. George Wallace WAS a Commucrat. How can someone be confused by these words? Oh, that's right, indoctrination through govt education!
You're talking to a man that doesn't know the difference in Jesse Jackson Jr, Jesse Jackson Sr and MLK, need I say more?? Well you know blacks always make the joke that white people think they all look alike, maybe that's Mike's problem, he thinks they all look alike and didn't know the difference.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36353 Feb 17, 2013
It's a beautiful day here in southeast Texas, and of course i'm in love, so I feel great.I just mowed an acre of grass, and I'm not in pain.They did some procedures on both my knees, and for the first time in fifteen years, I can walk without limping, and I'm not i'm pain.Not being in constant pain, now that's a great thing.Praise the LORD!

Location hidden

#36356 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>It was a mistake, not ignorance dear. Learn the difference. Well not that the mistake means republicans do not hate MLK. They hate him and Jesse Jackson.
The hate is strong in your team. Just as Jesus asked of you.
One more thing Mike. Instead of calling me "dear", I would prefer "precious princess". Use the term of endearment, "dear", for another poster on here that seems a little needy for your attention.:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36357 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I always try to use logic and reason and show examples to demonstrate my points.

We all think we are correct, but in a debate, one should provide logic and reason and hopefully some evidence of some sort if possible.

You always make these sort of accusations with nothing to support your claims.
Like your claims of bush waging illegal war after illegal war...

Got it

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36358 Feb 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. It is when they are over worked that they become liabilities.

http://work.chron.com/disadvantages-overtime-...
Yup. Should known what they were committing to when they signed their names willingly to their application. And if they didn't, then they should suffer because they are too stupid to figure shit out.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36359 Feb 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Should known what they were committing to when they signed their names willingly to their application. And if they didn't, then they should suffer because they are too stupid to figure shit out.
Well Silvercoast, I always gave em what they paid for.If they were good people, I gave em more.Haaaa! Maybe that's why my knees are messed up!
emlu

Chicago, IL

#36360 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Silvercoast, I always gave em what they paid for which was nothing.If they were good people, I gave em less.Haaaa! Maybe that's why my head is messed up!
Here here my little nitwit. I need for you to pop about a hundred asteroid pimples on my fat ass when I return from my solar orbit.

Location hidden

#36361 Feb 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! When the employee seeks the employer they usually agree to the terms of the employer. When the employer seeks a specific future employee, the future employee holds the cards!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36362 Feb 17, 2013
Takes a forty pound rocket to eject a pilot from an F-16, in order to clear the pilot over the tail of the jet.This results in a permanent one inch loss of height for the pilot, due to spinal compression.

Location hidden

#36363 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to a man that doesn't know the difference in Jesse Jackson Jr, Jesse Jackson Sr and MLK, need I say more?? Well you know blacks always make the joke that white people think they all look alike, maybe that's Mike's problem, he thinks they all look alike and didn't know the difference.
LOL
Mike Du

Humble, TX

#36364 Feb 17, 2013
Gail a dirty hoe, who's scared of that crap?No good female dog.

Location hidden

#36365 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Republican and democrats are just labels of what we are describing at the moment. If you are talking about the past, the words mean something different than today.
Were democrats of the past, racist? Often, yes. But does this mean the democrats of today condone any of that behavior? Nope. But it sure seems the republicans of today support that behavior.
So I can understand why someone can be confused using these words. But I suspect you know the reality, but chose to pretend the reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.
Who knows, maybe you are just that stupid.
I also find it funny that you've been indoctrinated by govt education into believing something other than the facts, yet you call me stupid! It couldn't possibly be that you were taught a lie and now you refuse to believe the truth. Instead, it's you that chooses to believe that reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.....and again, I'm the stupid one. Typical liberal.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36366 Feb 17, 2013
Banning Guns Would Lower Suicide Rate, Says NYT

Location hidden

#36367 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Banning Guns Would Lower Suicide Rate, Says NYT
Hey Lu. Our snow has melted and that's probably our "snow storm" of the season. It was pretty if only for a little while. Getting ready for the move? You guys will be happy no matter where you live.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kernersville Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Head Branch Champion Fri RCI 10
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina Dec 24 Nana 297
Elizabeth White Dec 24 Need2know 19
High Point Sex Dec 19 SubRookie 1
Meet up quickie? Dec 19 beyondfedup 8
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Dec 19 feeling lost in t... 331
Who likes SEX? Dec 18 The 10 inch 1
More from around the web

Kernersville Area People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kernersville Area News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kernersville Area

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:04PM
Romo, Cowboys not backing off against Redskins - NBC Sports