Letters on Homestead Heritage: Commun...

Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult?

There are 6889 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from May 20, 2007, titled Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult?. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

For seven years, we've shared fence lines with members of Homestead Heritage on three sides of our land.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

Baaah

Austin, TX

#6689 Apr 7, 2013
For a JEW, not ONLY does the presupposition have to be reiterated clearly,

it has to be explained. How the Father and Son make up One God, Selah.

No reiteration, NO explanation. THIS is the commonsensical problem, looking from Judaic POV.

And why are we doing so? Looking at this from Judaic POV?

Eh, er. Um, because they were ALL Jews, the authors and writers of gospel and epistle??

Just speculating. A little.
I think the entrance fee will be 1,000,000.00.
Since you don't seem to appreciate my efforts.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6690 Apr 7, 2013
No God doesn't have to explain everything, not now and not then...

The issue however never came up, not until the fourth century as a FIGHTING and DYING FOR issue.

For the Jew, Jesus as God would be a fighting issue and dying for issue and ripping your cloak issue and hopping up and down with righteous indignation issue and well, do you get the picture?

We have to revert to default. Default for the Jew was simply that God is YHWH who is the Father.

ONLY. The ONE and ONLY God of the Judaic religion.

Am I getting through to you? Jew readers especially, you have NO EXCUSE not to confront this.

Even online, if you are so right and this apart from me.

If TRUE JEW, grafted in or not, I expect some death threats.

Some physical confrontations from exes who think like 32Christian. Farm boys with too much time on their hands. Rocks through my window. Pitchfork through my breast.

If you ain't harvesting you don't know what to do with yourself. So start arguing. We will work it out.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6691 Apr 7, 2013
Or some lucid and NICE protests from the likes of

Steven Avery, former HH now messianic scholar of online note...

if I can convert YOU then now we are an army.

The Army of the One True God. Zionism!!
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6692 Apr 7, 2013
I lived to tell the truth wrote:
[Also, it is quite clear NO ONE ever stated Thomas' statement. This is because the first 12 were all students of the lesson on the word in Jn 10. Jesus directly addresses the problem with the word.]Baaaah
You do NOT believe the Word of God in the Holy Bible.
We get it.
If you are not here to discuss the topic of HH then you should leave.
You must be referring to other proof texts for the divinity of Jesus.
Please list the next one.

I will blast your terp to smithereens.

Since it is false. THE Word of God in the Holy Bible does NOT say Christ is God.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6693 Apr 7, 2013
Mountainrose wrote:
You continue to babble like an idiot saying nothing. Can't you take the hint? Just write yourself e-mails and read them; you'll accomplish as much good as you are babbling nonsense on here. NO ONE IN THE WORLD WANTS TO READ THIS; YOU ARE JUST TAKING UP SPACE THAT COULD BE USED TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE ABOUT WHICH THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED. If you'd take my advice and write and read your own e-mails, this forum would be in much better shape!!! You are the only one who wants to read your garbage, so my idea is a brilliant one!!! If they'd just say so, I'll bet that at least 99% of the people who try to carry on a sane forum would agree with me!
I just gave my personal testimony and you say 'go on with you now'??

Not even HHers will EVER be as crass as this. Even the smallest babe who understands anything.

Among their own a personal testimony is never shucked aside when stated with all sincerity. It is as tender experience to them as if it even happened to them.

This is because something similar DID happen to them. Across the board.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6694 Apr 7, 2013
I lived to tell the truth wrote:
[Also, it is quite clear NO ONE ever stated Thomas' statement. This is because the first 12 were all students of the lesson on the word in Jn 10. Jesus directly addresses the problem with the word.]Baaaah
You do NOT believe the Word of God in the Holy Bible.
We get it.
If you are not here to discuss the topic of HH then you should leave.
I don't think you got it.

1) Did Thomas speak English? I doubt it.
2) So what are the options? Um, probably Aramaic or Greek.
Maybe Italian. No, nix the Italian.
3) So what do you think?

IF Aramaic, the MOST LIKELY word used was the elohim equivalent.
ELI I would guess but I am not a fluent Aramaic speaker. However I do believe the Aramaic is fairly close to the Hebrew for one reason.

The synagogue language was ideally always Hebrew. So then in SPIRITUAL terms the language of Aramaic would naturally coincide.

Thus if Thomas spoke Aramaic, and he most certainly did, the Aramaic language would also probably be his mother tongue. If this was in fact HEBREW then my case is MOST justified. If his mother tongue (the language he thought by) was KOINE, then we have a slightly different scenario.

IF Koine, then Thomas would THINK in Koine, or Aramaic? Because the word, THEOS translates ELOHIM. But if he thought as the Greeks do, then THEOS could actually for him mean God. HO THEOS to be specific.

So if he THOUGHT in Greek, he could actually be saying either God or Elohim, either one. IF however he THOUGHT in Hebrew or more likely Aramaic, then the word 'elohim' would naturally be the word in his head. The Aramaic equivalent, to be specific.

Baaah goes deeper, but this is not really that deep. Did someone NOT understand what I just said?

IF ELOHIM, then the question is, does this mean 'GOD'?

I posit NO and I believe this is the exact lesson of Jesus in Jn 10.

So telling me the ENGLISH word God is simple and true gets you nowhere, ILTTTT.

Thomas didn't speak English. Not even a patois of.
Or Southern English which ain't EVEN English. It's TEXIN,'round these parts.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6695 Apr 7, 2013
And all pointers point to my translation. Why?

Ahem, maybe since Thomas was an orthodox Jew?

I shink sho. Ish thish unreashunable?

Secondly, Thomas was a recipient of the lesson Jesus gave on ELOHIM in Jn 10. He was right there when it happened, most likely. If not then he heard from his peers the event most clearly and directly.

What was that lesson? I have already stated it here. More than once.

And I must be an asshole for giving the lessons which Jesus gave. That makes sense, 32Christian.

I still wait for your apology. Over 1000 posts and I never came close to this kind of language, holier than thou. To ANYONE much less your holy self who loves Jesus.

If you love Jesus, then heed what he said.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6696 Apr 7, 2013
Did he EVER say he is God?

Nein. Case spokenem est closedtumen.

Now we come to the next issue. If presupposed as the God of us come to the earth of us, will not the word of the God of us be reiterated for the benefit of us?

WHY should it be? SINCE youall think it is so important to presuppose I guess, yeah that's the ticket.

You have to EXTRACT this deity out of YOUR hodgepodge mishmashes of interpretations in order to get the presupposition in the first place...

and THEN decide even that it is a salvific issue?

Eh?

NO gospel or epistle states it. REITERATE.

I mean clearly yes. Of course if you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up and go "Mastahhh! You are the GAWWWWD of me...."

then you have imagined the unimaginable.

And fairy tale. 98.672% of you have a fairy tale Jesus.

So the Spirit still rests upon you? Well, it does on TRINITARIANS too. What does THAT prove?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6697 Apr 7, 2013
This is the key:

In the Hebrew there is no direct word for GOD.

Hard to believe? It's twoo, it's twoo.

You ASSUME 'The Lord' means 'God' when it translated
YHWH elohim.

You ASSUME YHWH elohim means God when this is not exactly the meaning. Not A God, THE God of the Hebrews. Not GodHEAD but the PERSONAL Elohim of the Jewish nation.

Didn't I just say the Personal GOD of the Hebrew nation? No, elohim doesn't MEAN God.

Not technically. Are Cherubim, Seraphim, Judges of Torah, ghosts, spirits or lumps of carved images gods or Gods or God??

Elohim means in general, supernatural being(s).

This is the difference. Meditate on this and see where it leads.

To them fertile fields of plenty, grasshopper.
But it isn't gnosis at all.

Just common sense.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6698 Apr 7, 2013
Was Jesus saying 'Ye are Gods', little 'g' or big?
NO. There aren't a bunch of Gods or gods running around in heaven like chickens.
Ye are ELOHIM. YHWH ELOHIM is the One True God (elohim).
Other elohim are not gods, necessarily. Or even false gods necessarily.
Supernatural beings. And NO supernatural being can stand next to or equal to YHWH elohim.
This is the first command of the Judeo-Christian faith.
I know the one you glossed over. Hint: you shouldn't do that to the F i r s t O n e.
Thou shalt have no other elohim before me.
In case we are on two different commands. Since of course you don't KNOW this one.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6699 Apr 7, 2013
What IS the difference between God and YHWH elohim in meaning?

'God' for us is a generic being, being somewhat undefinable, a mystery...

YHWH elohim for them was a specifically NAMED God who exhibited the characteristics the Word gave Him.

Out of all the elohim in the cosmos and beyond the cosmos, One True Elohim stands out for the Hebrew as their own.

YHWH Elohim. My God and your God.

I did not say out of all the Gods in the world or beyond...I said all the ELOHIM in the world and beyond.

All spirits, all ghosts, all principalities of demons, all entities living or dead, some only in the minds of humans, some actual beings floating around ready to bite us in the ass....

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth,(as there be gods many, and lords many,)

6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

**********

Now you know the REST of the story.

See, the NT cannot translate 'Elohim' correctly, for there IS no direct one-to-one correspondence.

The Greek and Paul's and Jesus' writings must be informed by the original POV. Which centers on the word 'elohim'.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6700 Apr 7, 2013
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

This verse is very easily understood by the Unitarian.

Mucked up by the rest of youall.

And the sad part is, is that this verse wasn't specifically giving Mary a lesson on YHWH.

This was the YHWH she always knew and loved. BOTH of them and Jesus said he was going where she herself will go too.

My God and your God.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6701 Apr 7, 2013
So now do you know what the First Command is?

Thou shalt have no other ELOHIM before me.

This isn't just Astarte or Caesar or Hirohito
or Botoxx or Anthrax or Mithras or the Golden Calf.

This includes any supernatural entity imagined or alive.

INCLUDING a drummed up Holy Spirit made into a separate God, and the Son too.

FROM Jewish POV. Selah.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6702 Apr 7, 2013
See, either I have a demon or God is with me.

These words flow as a river. I can't stop them.

Neither do I want to. They just keep coming and coming.

Until the day I go to see my God and yours.

If you are praying for me, ILTTTT these are not working, since the words are still coming and coming...

maybe if the WHOLE CONGREGATION in HH prays, I will be stopped.

Or maybe I am on to something. Could this be?

Wait for the fruit. This is what we require of THEM, eh?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6703 Apr 7, 2013
Proverbs 10:19

New King James Version (NKJV)

19 In the multitude of words sin is not lacking,
But he who restrains his lips is wise.
Mountainrose

Waco, TX

#6704 Apr 7, 2013
Baaah wrote:
<quoted text>
I just gave my personal testimony and you say 'go on with you now'??
Not even HHers will EVER be as crass as this. Even the smallest babe who understands anything.
Among their own a personal testimony is never shucked aside when stated with all sincerity. It is as tender experience to them as if it even happened to them.
This is because something similar DID happen to them. Across the board.
You just don't get it--personal testimony or jokes or whatever--no one reads your babbling. We all just scroll down to if someone with sanity has addressed the forum on its topic!
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6705 Apr 7, 2013
peoplepuzzleme wrote:
Proverbs 10:19
New King James Version (NKJV)
19 In the multitude of words sin is not lacking,
But he who restrains his lips is wise.
But what if Jesus is not God?

98% is cult.

Wow. The implications stretch to the wild blue yonder.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6706 Apr 7, 2013
Mountainrose wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it--personal testimony or jokes or whatever--no one reads your babbling. We all just scroll down to if someone with sanity has addressed the forum on its topic!
So why are you so offended if no one reads it?

Scroll down at your will. I can't make you read. I can lead a horse to water. Are you a horse?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6707 Apr 7, 2013
peoplepuzzleme wrote:
Proverbs 10:19
New King James Version (NKJV)
19 In the multitude of words sin is not lacking,
But he who restrains his lips is wise.
You can quote scripture until you are blue in your lips.

But I just presented the solution to the Holocaust. Shema BREAKS
Cheap Grace like a itty bitty stick.

Start the donations. And the adulations.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6708 Apr 7, 2013
Why would you say he is God if HE never said he is God?

Wow I just blasphemed!! Hang 'im high!

With a big scratchy rope!

How do you KNOW he is God? Your mammy told you?

Sorry, I didn't mean to spite your MAMMY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kernersville Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Ronald Diggs (Feb '10) 7 hr Servent 48
Will not pay child support (May '07) Jul 29 BabyDaddy 24
dalton family reunion (May '08) Jul 27 edwilliams 26
stokes county militia criminals Jul 26 Taylor 4
News Editorial: Flag is gone but racist laws still r... Jul 25 The Black Foreigner 24
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Jul 22 wegotourkidsbackf... 15
David Roach Jul 21 Country 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kernersville Area Mortgages