Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult?

For seven years, we've shared fence lines with members of Homestead Heritage on three sides of our land. Read more
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6147 Mar 4, 2013
Now, speaking of BABBLING.

How was it that the pentecostal believes the evidence of a saved believer is 'tongues'??

Do we not see that the upper room experience is but a VESTIGE in this day and age?

We do not even understand the main evidence of the Baptism in Spirit. It isn't TONGUES, whether of men or angels.

It is the circumcision of the heart. The main thing
the PILLARS of our faith could not deny when they saw Paul and his faith and his walk.

Now, let us PLEASE go back to the same faith Paul had. You think he worshiped a two-headed God? Think again. All your deity of Christ verses are actually pentecostal verses. Jesus was supremely annointed of YHWH in Spirit.

1 Tim 2

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Creed of Paul. He was orthodox, I'll have you know.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6148 Mar 4, 2013
We are not worshiping the Spirit per se. But the owner/operator of it.-- Baaah

How do I know this?

The Holy Spirit was never given a personal name. Evidence that it is not it's own individual entity.

The Holy Spirit was never prayed to directly in the Bible either.

This is how I know.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6149 Mar 4, 2013
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Can you FEEL the absolute weight of this verse, that the man Jesus does NOT include the God Jesus?

This is an absolute gospel premise.

1) There is One God. This God cannot include the Son
because by plain simple text the Son stands between God and man.
2) This mediator is a man. No God mentioned.

How we warp that which was entrusted to us. How I was misinformed for how many decades. How we teach our children a warped gospel.

How clear does the scripture have to be?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6150 Mar 4, 2013
And how theologians try to warp again their own warped interpretation.

"This does not preclude Jesus also being our God."

Whoo hoo. From the deceased John Gill to present day
wannabee theologians, they bend over backwards all the way over, see everything bassackwerds and upside down...

Hint: every time an author of scripture says The One God, they mean the same thing.

That is: er, I think um, the One God. ORTHODOXY.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6151 Mar 4, 2013
It was the Greek paradigm in general which swayed our Fathers...by the third generation on...

I have shown Constantine viewed the Christ as God himself in pagan fashion, even using pagan oracles from other religions to support and prop up his hours long speech during the Council of Nicea...
he was trying to impress the 300 or so bishops how spiritual HE was...funny how this is done, using prophetic oracles from pagan religions...

these fathers not being Jewish, not having the Jewish POV, not knowing that God is One and this being the first principle ideally of our religion.

Am I demeaning the later ECF'S the bishops of various pre-Roman Catholic Churches?

Yes, wholly and absolutely. They lost the thread of Truth within their own faith. They lost the upper room revelation. They lost their own Baptism in the Spirit. They lost the first principles of Torah, which were reiterated by the Prophets.

That God is indivisibly One is our first premise.
Two souls do not a One God make.

And the Council of Nicea, being democratically ratified by vote negates the basic premise of all authority. That Jesus in the flesh among believers
is not voted one-to-one.

Some bishops were more annointed. In this case, Arianism was actually closer to the truth then.
And these were the few and far between at Nicea.

The Council of Nicea was not in any way shape or form authoritative. This Council ratified the divinity of Christ, using terminology NOT found in scripture.

That the ESSENCE or OUSIA of the Father is the same as that of the Son.

See how ESSENCE came from Spirit? Do you see where they got confused?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6152 Mar 4, 2013
However the Council of HH elders is conducted, ALL know that when Blair speaks ALL listen.

And they were trained to listen UP the ladder to the top one.

So it is in the ideal Church. But this authority cannot be absolute because the annointing is not absolutely in all areas of reality.

An annointed man with a gift is now just a part of the Body as a whole. NO leader in the Church knows all things about all issues.

This is because no man is annointed like Paul was annointed from the beginning.

He WROTE scripture, remember.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6153 Mar 4, 2013
You can pretend in faith that all annointing is in your leadership and this would naturally have it's own consequences...

but to worship a two-headed God leads where?

I saw a computer program which morphs one head into another. A Mick Jagger can become Dolly Parton.

I said HEADS.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6154 Mar 4, 2013
The Spirit of YHWH may have two heads...

testifying of both the Father and the Son.

But these are not equal. And the Spirit of YHWH
really is speaking of the MIND of Christ in my view, which conformed himself to the MIND of YHWH.

These not being the same MIND ontologically since these have their own soul.

God-soul which cannot be described.

Jesus' soul which cannot either, except to say is not the same as God's.

You can conform your mind to God's mind. In Spirit can you do.

It is still your mind conformed to God's. Not the same MIND, yes? We are not new agers or Buddhists, after all.
I lived to tell the truth

Jackson, NJ

#6155 Mar 4, 2013
ROMANS 14
22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.

What I am reading appears to be non belief manifested by non stop questioning directed towards God.

1 JOHN 3
2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

In that passage it states that we will not know all things until HE appears.
(Which proves that the HH elder’s do not know all things; no one can claim to be Jesus Christ in the flesh on this earth.)

Why do you not accept that fact?

Do any of your posts have to do with HH?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6156 Mar 4, 2013
I lived to tell the truth wrote:
ROMANS 14
22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.
What I am reading appears to be non belief manifested by non stop questioning directed towards God.
1 JOHN 3
2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
In that passage it states that we will not know all things until HE appears.
(Which proves that the HH elder’s do not know all things; no one can claim to be Jesus Christ in the flesh on this earth.)
Why do you not accept that fact?
Tee hee, ILTTTT. No wonder you are still confused. HH confused you from the git-go. And you never got any smarter.

Does it HURT to be told small law is not the same as Large Law?
And what would the small law be pray tell? Eating food sacrificed to idols? They said not to, after the first apostolic council.

But Large Law is the Shema. Which you gloss over like everyone else.

Why ELSE do they spend weeks and weekends discussing wedding bands?
As if God really cares that you have that PAGAN SYMBOL on your finger?

How about your pagan two-headed God? It is just about as important as the difference between the Oneness Pentecostal paradigm and the TRINITARIAN paradigm. For many SALVATION is at stake. I would say the SAME weight of importance applies between Unitarianism and Oneness Pentecostalism.

Not even HH says salvation is at stake regarding wedding rings. But what does the Bible say about the One God?

Jn 17:

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

So then who is confused, me or you?

And just how important IS the One True God in our comprehension?

How many times have I quoted this verse? Do you have an ALTERNATE interpretation here or what? Anyone?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6157 Mar 4, 2013
We will not know all things until He appears.

Yes, true. But if we can't know the FIRST, the VERY FIRST thing God told us to know, then what can we know?

How do you know? We are coming to the philosophy of Knowing now?

My philosophy is simple. You know as you know your crop will grow. KNOWING is no more complex than this.

Know ye this. I AM THE ONE GOD. And to love me with all of your heart mind and being is my command to you.

To know and to have attitude. Yeah, I HAVE an attitude.

This attitude is the attitude of faith.

I have FAITH that God's Oneness can be known, since He gave it as COMMAND to know this....

I have FAITH that the Father is God since the Bible says this, and the scripture cannot be broken.

I have FAITH that Jesus is the Annointed of God, this Jesus of Nazareth since he made the claim and I worked it out, this claim he made.

Anything ELSE I should have FAITH about ILTTTT?

To SHUT UP for instance? Your posts are noted.

And refuted.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6158 Mar 4, 2013

Eh? How Do You Know was one of the first HH literature pieces I ever read.

HH wanted my total trust in their leadership, and the lack thereof stymied my rise among their ranks...
even to the first level, which was Beginner's Level 101 under the children...

And their view of YHWH is that Jesus and the Father are both God. Common view, but uncommon because they are not trinitarians.

So then what do my posts have to do with HH?

You tell me, since you don't get it.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6159 Mar 4, 2013
My posts have everything to do with GOSPEL.

Since this is what Christianity really comes down to.

What is Gospel and who and what our God is.

Who and what Jesus is, since he is our Lord.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6160 Mar 4, 2013
You solve this question and you not only solve the question on this forum...

You solve all life's questions.

Life has a question? Why you ask so many questions?

Kid.

Yeah. Me too. Curiosity killed the cat.

But kids will be kids.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6161 Mar 4, 2013
Know ye this. I AM THE ONE GOD.

All Jews know what this means. All Christians do not?

And you would go to a Jew and tell him about Jesus?

How now brown cow. You and your ilk are covered with dung.

Me too for how many years. Now we HAVE a reason to repent and put ashes upon our head.

Brown cows all. Dogs we are. Get right and THEN go to the Jew and inform him about spiritual things.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6162 Mar 4, 2013
That was the 5,500 post. I consider it the flag post of the forum.

How now brown cow. Christians all, brown cows all.

Chew your cud. Wallow in the grass. Look at each other and decide who is holier and who is not.

How now brown cow.
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6163 Mar 4, 2013
Every time a gospel writer says, "The One True God,"

or, "the only God,"

or, "the One God,"

or, "the One God who is our Father," these are
direct references to the Great Command.

How does Baaah the Genius know this? He recited Shema, not ONCE, but

MORE than once. Like fifteen times, overall. Genius I am, Genius I will be in heaven.

Not genius at all, but no one get's it. Anyone?

Our TRUE Fathers in the faith said it over and over. And we ignore them over and over.

So WHY does Paul and John and Peter not recite the Shema in gospel or epistle?

They were the runners with the Spirit indwelling.
As much as the Spirit ever was among a community, so it was then.

SO MUCH SO, that the SHEMA need not have been said at all. Why?

The LAW was written upon their hearts. Now that the Law is glossed over by Gentile Christians, we must reiterate that which Jesus reiterated in Mark 12.

Shema is still binding. And condemning for those without faith indwelling.

So then the first disciples could NOT have known what was going to occur. That the third generation of Christian Fathers would compromise Gospel drastically by making Jesus God.

The SENT one of God became God. The FIRST LIE among brothers.

Was not the FIRST LIE the pre-gnostic Cerinthus and his ilk? What was their position?

Jesus was divinity putting on the 'flesh' of man? This FLESH not having any real substance at all?

Making Jesus more God than man? When that's all he ever was was a man...

POTENTIATED?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6164 Mar 4, 2013
I take it back. The FIRST LIE was Judas who came to believe Jesus was not the Messiah.

Was that not because he saw the woman bathing Jesus' feet with expensive perfume?

Maybe I stand corrected. So do so, but what is important and what isn't?

Isn't this the way we treat all of our life? What is important and what isn't??

Baaah doesn't have to get all the details right. The important things we want to, yes?
Baaah

Austin, TX

#6165 Mar 4, 2013
Okay then the FIRST LIE among the early Church adherents, post-resurrection was making Jesus God.

My dogmatism is only exceeded by my brilliance.
I lived to tell the truth

Jackson, NJ

#6166 Mar 4, 2013
Brillance?!

There is only ONE WHO IS BRILLIANT!
How sad you do not see that.

MATTHEW 5
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

EPHESIANS 2
2 As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh[a] and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. 4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

JESUS CHRIST is all you will ever need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kernersville Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Transsexual Bigotry Fri Transsexual Suppo... 2
Old Kernersville reservoir pond park Mar 24 petercouture 1
hook up needed Mar 22 pooh 1
News New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... Mar 22 proud christian b... 4
News High Point to Begin Rebuilding Clara Cox Community (Sep '10) Mar 21 stopbeingignorant 18
White Women of High Point Mar 20 White Women of Hi... 2
Weird Interests (Jun '10) Mar 20 Weird Interests 70
More from around the web

Kernersville Area People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]