Finally A New Sheriff in Town ALL BAR...

Finally A New Sheriff in Town ALL BARS BEWARE

Posted in the Kermit Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A Great New Start

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2013
.........So glad to see the new Sheriff to be sworn in tonight! I hear he is REALLY going to crack you bar owners who are staying open WAAAAYYYY past closing hours and dealing drugs in and out of your bars.Which of you closed on time tonight? Hmmmmmmm? I for one do know that Dandy's and Bootlegger's were on time tonight, as for G&V and Salty Dog the rats were watching! I believe that being open at 4:00am is disrespecting the law enforcement officials and the ABC so I'm warning you now, the new Sheriff WILL NOT tolerate this!!!!!!!!!!
Church mouse

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Jan 1, 2013
A Great New Start wrote:
.........So glad to see the new Sheriff to be sworn in tonight! I hear he is REALLY going to crack you bar owners who are staying open WAAAAYYYY past closing hours and dealing drugs in and out of your bars.Which of you closed on time tonight? Hmmmmmmm? I for one do know that Dandy's and Bootlegger's were on time tonight, as for G&V and Salty Dog the rats were watching! I believe that being open at 4:00am is disrespecting the law enforcement officials and the ABC so I'm warning you now, the new Sheriff WILL NOT tolerate this!!!!!!!!!!
"RATS"???
Church mouse

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Jan 1, 2013
I count my blessings that I'm not a bitter, vindictive person who feels a need to try to make others feel as low as the poor unfortunate being who started this thread.
G and V Bartender

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 1, 2013
I am a bartender at G&V. I worked tonight. For your information we were closed at 4, and as a matter of fact we were closed at 3:30!! There were two people that we had to wait on because the cabs were backed up. That is just so horrible of us for not wanting to throw someone out that had been drinking so that they could get in their cars, drive drunk, and kill someone isn't it? Wow! Some people are such nosey busy bodies!
friendship

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
G and V Bartender wrote:
I am a bartender at G&V. I worked tonight. For your information we were closed at 4, and as a matter of fact we were closed at 3:30!! There were two people that we had to wait on because the cabs were backed up. That is just so horrible of us for not wanting to throw someone out that had been drinking so that they could get in their cars, drive drunk, and kill someone isn't it? Wow! Some people are such nosey busy bodies!
You took the words right out of my mouth. Sounds to me that some are jelious of G&V because they run a great bar and do take care of the customers not wanting any of them to drive drunk. Vercie is the best
bars

Verner, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Salty dog and grill have been open way too late. Heard they are being watched.
1 post removed
Williamson Breeds Inbreds

France

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Local inbreds in this town have no idea how to succeed. Go f*** your underage sister while your grandfather is poking you in the hind end, make a crosseyed kid and collect another check. Pappy will be proud!

http://i.imgur.com/tHJTt.png...

Signed,

Sheriff William T. Buttlicker
Poker at Large
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Won't take long for him to get sucked off by the buddy eat buddy politics there in WV. Same people's been in office for 30 years and everyone just turns a F'in blind eye to the shit.
mary

Elkview, WV

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Rick wrote:
Won't take long for him to get sucked off by the buddy eat buddy politics there in WV. Same people's been in office for 30 years and everyone just turns a F'in blind eye to the shit.
WELL ILL TELL YOU WHAT RICK EUGENE CRUM IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN AND I HES MY FRIEND AND I GROWED UP WITH HIM AND HE WILL NOT BE SUCKED INTO ANYTHING OK MAYBE HE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE CHICKEN FIGHTS AT BLACKBERY BEWARE MY CHICKEN FRIENDS BEWARE. YOU HAVE OVER PLAYED YOUR LIMIT. EUGENE IS A GOOD MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!
mary

Elkview, WV

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Williamson Breeds Inbreds wrote:
Local inbreds in this town have no idea how to succeed. Go f*** your underage sister while your grandfather is poking you in the hind end, make a crosseyed kid and collect another check. Pappy will be proud!
Signed,
Poker at Large
MAN YOU MUST BE THE INBREDS RUN FROM POST TO POST POSTING THIS GARBAGE. WOULDNT BE A LITTLE JEALOUS WOULD YOU OBAMA. LOL
mary

Elkview, WV

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Williamson Breeds Inbreds wrote:
Signed,
Poker at Large
OH BY THE WAY THE ONLY BUTT LICKER I SEE IS YOU. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
duh

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 1, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>WELL ILL TELL YOU WHAT RICK EUGENE CRUM IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN AND I HES MY FRIEND AND I GROWED UP WITH HIM AND HE WILL NOT BE SUCKED INTO ANYTHING OK MAYBE HE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE CHICKEN FIGHTS AT BLACKBERY BEWARE MY CHICKEN FRIENDS BEWARE. YOU HAVE OVER PLAYED YOUR LIMIT. EUGENE IS A GOOD MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!
duh blackberry is in ky duh
Rick Starr Is A fake SSI

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Rick wrote:
At least they WORK! hear the new Sheriff and a few troopers are on you for threats!
She didnt just say that

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>duh blackberry is in ky duh
......i cant believe she thinks blackberry is in wv.BAHAAHAHAHAHA!funniest shit ever!
mary

Elkview, WV

#16 Jan 2, 2013
She didnt just say that wrote:
<quoted text>......i cant believe she thinks blackberry is in wv.BAHAAHAHAHAHA!funniest shit ever!
it dont matter where it is in ky, or wva. i know where it is and you have been reported for the chicken fights.just be watching
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Rick Starr Is A fake SSI wrote:
<quoted text>At least they WORK! hear the new Sheriff and a few troopers are on you for threats!
This is for the New Sheriff. I am exercising my rights of free speech. I have not slandered a soul or threatened anyone. If they take it as a threat then they obviously are guilty of harassing and threatening me. So, I'm ready for court come get me. As for Kim, shouldn't you be concerned about all the drugs I mean pills that's floating around down there?
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#18 Jan 2, 2013
They probably are on me, for telling everyone how politics work in South WV. It goes like this. Here you suck on me, and I'll suck on you. It's kinda a mutual thing.
TIMMY

Dover, FL

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Rick you threatened to shoot me and cut my head off..
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Because you said you were coming for me. Or going to bust my ass. Yes I'll hand your mom your head if you try to touch me in any way. And I'll shoot you before I remove it.
LMFAO

Elizabeth, WV

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Gotta love internet Rambos!! These are probably the same guys that, in the words of Jay Z, "Couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Steinbrecher (Nov '09) 8 hr Lobby Lizard 104
does anyone know that much about eli prater 11 hr bradley 1
shannon murders (Jul '15) 12 hr Mee 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr The monster 4,243
jarred fletcher and joe c ferrell 16 hr that a fact 4
Prisoner raped Thu Money 21
Charlie Hatfield fighting dilapidated buildings Thu Lil 8

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance