Ex Customer

Inez, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
The manager there is a bitch to her customers and plus i saw them fixing food with no gloves on. Thats nasty and the health dept needs to know about this. I saw them making hotdogs and whatever without gloves on. Bare hands. OMG filth
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2013
I used to work there. I'd take people's hotdogs and run them up the crack of my ass before putting them on the bun. No body ever complained to me. They loved my ass dogs.
GrandmaBetty

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Rick wrote:
I used to work there. I'd take people's hotdogs and run them up the crack of my ass before putting them on the bun. No body ever complained to me. They loved my ass dogs.
I think you meant Stink Dog!
Bijou

Seffner, FL

#4 Mar 21, 2013
run tru Ricks buttit would taste like tater tots
LMAO

Whitman, WV

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Rick wrote:
LMAO! You NEVER worked a day in your life you lazy free loading bum!
Just a deadbeat leech and always will be.
LMAO

Whitman, WV

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Bijou wrote:
run tru Ricks buttit would taste like tater tots
That's what he smelled like in school. Guess his mom was to lazy to wash his clothes ... Laziness is all in his foul genes. Plus he never took a bath.
LMAO

Whitman, WV

#7 Mar 21, 2013
P.S. Only Hotdog you ever had in your ass was Raymond's! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
You lazy fake piece of shit. I can't wait until you're finished.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#8 Mar 22, 2013
LMAO wrote:
P.S. Only Hotdog you ever had in your ass was Raymond's! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
You lazy fake piece of shit. I can't wait until you're finished.
Are you really threatening to finish me after you took a defamation on me? Yes your really just did. Now I'm scared for my life because you said you was going to finish me. We all see you out there in the Stewart's Parking Lot shoving wienies down your throat. Since your kids is grown up now your living the life you never had huh? Well your mid aged morbidly obese and alone. I prayed that God help you. Looks like you even turn your back to Jesus, sorry tho he don't like doggie.
Why

Providence, UT

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Why is it that whatever town be it Williamson or Pikeville etc that no matter the subject you always have a couple of juvenile delinquents that make it about them?This was supposed to be about Stewarts hotdogs.Pikeville has someone called wtf that does the same crap.Guys are you really that sexually oppressed and turned on by each other but the only way you can admit it is get on topix and bash each other?Good grief get a room and quit fighting on topix.
Me Too

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really threatening to finish me after you took a defamation on me? Yes your really just did. Now I'm scared for my life because you said you was going to finish me. We all see you out there in the Stewart's Parking Lot shoving wienies down your throat. Since your kids is grown up now your living the life you never had huh? Well your mid aged morbidly obese and alone. I prayed that God help you. Looks like you even turn your back to Jesus, sorry tho he don't like doggie.
I can't wait until your finished also!

They mean by either SSA or Law Enforcement ... which ever comes first. It IS coming soon. You piece of shit!

Your dumbass kids will see what happens when you defraud the Government.

Better be reading about lazy fakers having to pay back all that SSI and going to jail for lying and able to yak on the internet.
Laziness

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Ex Customer wrote:
The manager there is a bitch to her customers and plus i saw them fixing food with no gloves on. Thats nasty and the health dept needs to know about this. I saw them making hotdogs and whatever without gloves on. Bare hands. OMG filth
Why aren't you filing a complaint with the health department yourself if you saw this occur?
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait until your finished also!
They mean by either SSA or Law Enforcement ... which ever comes first. It IS coming soon. You piece of shit!
Your dumbass kids will see what happens when you defraud the Government.
Better be reading about lazy fakers having to pay back all that SSI and going to jail for lying and able to yak on the internet.
Never said I couldn't talk. That's not whats wrong with me. I know half your family defrauds the Government and waits for their pink slips to come in the mail. But not me, I've had 4 different doctors tell me the same thing. I know what's wrong with me and so does SSI or whatever you wanna call it. I didn't know you could even get ssi for being stupid, but your thoughts have proved me wrong. You win this one. Your kids are the ones who is retarded like their meemaw and peepaw. They will get retarded checks from the SSI. Just like you probably do now. That or your on Food Stamps or some other type of Government aid. You can't live in West Virginia well that part of it and not be unemployed or getting some help. Unless your selling pills like your daddy does. We all know what goes on were not stupid. Now go tend you your retarded kids their drooling right now.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Possums, I hope you all get nice big fat checks. I know you all need teeth and clothes. Seems like WV can't catch a break. I realize you are all inbred possums and can't help it. I will pray for you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 24, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you one bit Rick. Those posts sounded like a threat on your life. Take it to the topics Mod first, then they will forward along with all the other stuff. This person is dangerous. And they are using their computer for stalking and terrorism. Another screen shot... Keep your file current.

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, I hope you all get nice big fat checks. I know you all need teeth and clothes. Seems like WV can't catch a break. I realize you are all inbred possums and can't help it. I will pray for you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hogatha Mae knows all this from personal experience. She got her first set of teeth, just shy of her 24th birthday. Prior to that, she was a sight. Rotten teeth up near the gum line... shewwweee. But, even with those choppers broken down to little black points, she was popular with the boys, if you know what I mean.* wink wink You see, despite her poor hygiene, she had a decent figure. Her family was poor, so she relied on the free breakfast and lunch program at school. That kept her trim... She had perfect attendance, because if she didn't come to school, she didn't eat. The weekends were long and hard back then, but old Hog soldiered on. If she was ever gonna skip a class, it was after lunch. And if anyone was in question as to her whereabouts, all you had to do was stroll thru student parking and look for the car that was rocking back and forth. The windows were always open, even in Winter; the smell, ya' know. But, boys will be boys... Hog ran far and fast, as soon as she got that old beat up van running. But, she can't outrun the memories and she can't outrun the truth.

*We see you Hoggie, and we KNOW you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge delays sentencing in Logan kickback scheme 45 min Ghost of Claude 9
is it wrong for the judge to asks attorneys to... 1 hr Anyone 44
News Drug problem getting worse for Mingo County 1 hr nemesis 37
Last word game (Apr '10) 10 hr honeymylove 4,960
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 10 hr honeymylove 3,014
Ruby Cook/Penny Valdez/Jennifer Clark 10 hr aint no joke 1
rosy diamond is prego?? (Dec '11) 11 hr Happy 15
More from around the web

Kermit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE