Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Oooh... somebody struck a nerve with you... don't get your panties in a wad sweetheart. Make an appointment with the teacher, that is the most effective way to get your concerns across, and then it will be on her time when she is not rushed to do other things. Teachers do have lives to live also, some also have two jobs. I never accused you of having a false identity, just of being a moron.
maddhatter97

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Waaah wrote:
Oooh... somebody struck a nerve with you... don't get your panties in a wad sweetheart. Make an appointment with the teacher, that is the most effective way to get your concerns across, and then it will be on her time when she is not rushed to do other things. Teachers do have lives to live also, some also have two jobs. I never accused you of having a false identity, just of being a moron.
Resort to name calling, now that's real mature. If you are an employee of the school or county maybe they should take a look at how you speak to parents.
maddhatter97

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

maddhatter97 wrote:
<quoted text>Resort to name calling, now that's real mature. If you are an employee of the school or county maybe they should take a look at how you speak to parents.
Also, I assume one of my previous guesses was correct considering "you" are the one who's panties happen to be in a wad. This thread was started for parents, and students, to voice their opinions, as well as, experiences and, as you can see, a couple were brave enough to do so. If you aren't a parent with a student in that class, or a previous student, then this thread doesn't concern you. If you are one of those, then you just had to answer the question and state your experience, whether positive or not. I will not resort to name calling, but I sincerely hope if you are a teacher or administrator that you do not treat, nor talk to, the students and parents the way the previous people who commented were treated and the way you just talked to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I have students at that school. I also have various family members that have attended and are attending Kermit K-8. I respect the teachers and the jobs that they do. My panties are quite dandy by the way. I just enjoy baiting you. You seem to keep falling for it.
maddhatter97

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Waaah wrote:
I have students at that school. I also have various family members that have attended and are attending Kermit K-8. I respect the teachers and the jobs that they do. My panties are quite dandy by the way. I just enjoy baiting you. You seem to keep falling for it.
We all respect teachers that do a good job, and there are quit a few there that do. There are also a few who don't. Just because you know people that go there or work there doesn't mean the school, or it's teachers and administrators, are God's gift to mankind. Like one of the previous posters said, if enough people say something then there must be truth to it. I saw nothing that gives me any indication that the parent who said the teacher didn't have time, at a parent/teacher meeting, or the young lady who had her previously as a teacher were lying.
maddhatter97

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Waaah wrote:
I would also wager, if I were a betting man, that you are, indeed, one of those parent's who has to make the hard choice daily as to whether you want to stay home and troll social sites watch soaps, or go to school with your child in an attempt to live vicariously through them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

lol, glad you aren't a betting man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

maddhatter97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you just pretty much proved I wasn't lying. I said I worked two jobs, one of them being substituting. You must have plenty of free time on your hands if you have nothing better to do, but dedicate so much time and energy figuring out my identity.

No time, nor energy... like I said search engines are marvelous. Maybe I should go into private investigating... lol.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Waaah wrote:
<quoted text>.

No time, nor energy... like I said search engines are marvelous. Maybe I should go into private investigating... lol.
"No time, nor energy", sounds an awful lot like what the teacher, herself, tells the parents and students. Maybe, I misread the part where you said you have students there. Perhaps, you are indeed, the teacher, or a teacher there. If that is the case then, by all means, show your true colors on a social site. It only proves myself and the others correct. Also, I wouldn't count on the private investigator job, you have to be able to do more than use a simple search engine. You may need some actual analytical skills.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Waaah wrote:
<quoted text>.

And, if none of those things apply to you then, by all means, please get a life and mind your own business, because there is seriously something wrong with someone who gets off on trolling community forums that have nothing to do with them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Maddhatter97 wrote:
<quoted text>And, if none of those things apply to you then, by all means, please get a life and mind your own business, because there is seriously something wrong with someone who gets off on trolling community forums that have nothing to do with them.
Also, if you don't know what "trolling" means then you may want to research it with your "marvelous" engine searching skills.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I know you have a holier than thou complex, but do not attend church services, enjoy cutting down others to feel better about your own measly existence, and also have nothing better to do with your time than to get on a trashy website to bash others anonymously. When tables are turned, however, you are quick to cry foul. And you keep rising to take the bait so why should I stop? I find it amusing. Maybe I should start my own topic about you and let others trash talk about your life and job performance. Might be more entertaining. My original purpose on responding to your post is that this was not the best place to get parents up in arms over a teacher. You have hearsay, no proof, and have yet to actually have a discussion with anyone at the school, let alone the teacher this original post was about. I'm sure if you actually did approach her, before starting all this nonsense, and asked her for an appointment to discuss things with her and the principal, there would have been no problem. You did not do this, however. You can not show up in the middle of the day unannounced and expect the teacher to stop teaching in order to listen to your concerns. That would be counterproductive. So call in ask for an appointment, and when the opportunity is there she will see you. Maybe. If it were me if I wouldn't want to meet with someone who has been trash talking me behind my back on a social website. Except maybe to hand them a legal order to cease and desist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Trolling... Don't insult your wife that way, she can't help that she married a real troll. Like trolling is such a "big" word that me no understand. Sorry pal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Waaah wrote:
Trolling... Don't insult your wife that way, she can't help that she married a real troll. Like trolling is such a "big" word that me no understand. Sorry pal.
Wow, did I seriously urinate ( I really wanted to use the other word, but my holier than thou self told me not to) in your coffee at some point in my life? If so, I am deeply sorry and would gladly sit down with you to mend it. Maybe, even add a little extra sugar and cream for good measure. Heck, shoot me an email or Facebook message since you know my identity now. Look, whoever you are, obviously, you think you know me, heck if you work there I'm sure there is at least one person there who would love to shovel some B.S.( once again my holier self only called for an abbreviation) your way, because, unfortunately, I used to be married to her sister. But, I have no beef with her or anyone else there. My point in starting this thread, originally, as I have already stated, was to relay what my child and many other children said about one teacher, to me, to see if any other children were saying the same. Yes, I see now this was a mistake to assume that a community forum might actually host a logical discussion or debate about our children's education. I have learned my lesson thinks to people like you, who have nothing better to do than insult others, but, as you can see from the couple that responded, there may be a bigger problem. Maybe, some parents, and students are afraid to speak out for fear of intimidation, or being silenced, by people like you, but I am not. I will gladly tell you that I care little about Kermit, in general, including it's principle. I think the school caters to certain individuals while ignoring the concerns of others. I like many of the teachers there. I loathe a few, and think they need to retire. In fact, my youngest daughter loves her teacher this year and is doing better with her than any teacher she has had so far. She has been so excited the teacher is actually going to stay, she has been telling everyone over and over again for days. So, please take your small minded, name calling, venom spewing self back to the head of whatever hollow you crawled out of. And, btw, there are plenty of people who's kids attend Kermit that I went to school with or grew up with, so sample the pool and try to find something negative about me. If it is negative, I'm sure it will only come from people who are kind to my ex wife, but I will hold my tongue on that subject. Let's just say, people at Kermit have eyes, and they see things for themselves. Also, I was finished with this post some time ago till you found the need to personally attack me, then, yes, I defended myself, admirably, if my holier than though self may say so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

You are the one who started the vicious attack when you started this forum asking parents to band together against someone who wasn't present to defend themself. I see you referenced your exwife twice, trying to throw someone else to the wolves now? I'm sure your children would benefit greatly from that attack too. Glad to see you have educated yourself on the futility of trashy social sites.
Agree

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

You are so right to be worried about your daughter's education. Do not be intimidated by anyone, especially on this sight. You need to complain first to the principal with specifics. Then if that does work call the BOE for a meeting with the Asst. Superintendent and then if that gets no results call the State BOE. If this is the teacher from that taught at TVHS you have reasons to be VERY worried. She is not capable of teaching children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

If she is not capable, why is she a teacher?? an employed teacher?? I do agree that meeting with the teacher is the first step, the principal usually is present at these meetings as well, then go forth onto higher ups if no results.
i no

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

this hag lives in wyoming county and has to come all the way down here in the bowels of WV to get a job , cause we are the only place that will have her !!! Says alot for Mingo County dont it !!!
Get a life

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

The woman lives in Williamson, and she is from McDowell county, just goes to show just how much you know don't it. We also have some teachers from Martin and Pike county Kentucky, also from Wayne and Logan county, so what about them. They are only competent if they come from Mingo county, "I no". I know this, you need to grow up and get a life. Also an education would be nice, along with some sentence structure.
I agree

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Well ill add my two cents on the subject as well, I have a child in her room and know MANY other students and parents who doesn't like this woman or want her there. She doesn't help the kids she even went to the point of having other kids in the class show the kids who didn't know how to do a assignment how to do it because she won't! I have talked to her and the principal as well. A lot of people has that's why mr dillon had to go sit in the class for a week to try and figure out why all the kids was failing and why everyone was complaining about her. Of course she isn't going to do those things with someone in there watching her though. But when it gets to that point obviously there is a problem. When almost all of the kids fail when they never did before she came there is a problem. I am going to take my child somewhere else because by the time these kids get in hs they will be lost in math because they are not being taught it. She gives them a assignment and if they don't know how to do it well then they have to figure it out. I know for a fact she lost many kids work and she favors the girls over the boys to the girls joke about it all the time. I also know of a girl that wasn't even at school one day and yet she got a A on a test hmmm. You can talk to the woman and tell she just isn't right she acts like she's burnt out or something (not saying she is) but just seems a little off. I have went into the class before after my child coming to me complaining and she would deny it yet as I stand in the room the WHOLE classroom of kids tells me the exact story my child does. It doesn't matter what u do or who u talk to nothing is done. That's why 11+ kids left Kermit and went to crum this yr because of this and other things and hopefully mine will be gone soon to. There is LOTS of great teachers at Kermit most are wonderful teachers but this woman is not one of them and there is a lot of parents that I've talked to that feels the same way and have voiced there opinion but nothing is ever done!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kermit Discussions

Search the Kermit Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min fitness-guru 53,515
Wondering minds 5 hr Classic act 4
Marrowbone 5 hr LaWL 2
lori and jake belt (Feb '12) Jul 21 jack belt 17
Drug dealer being named an Icon Jul 21 okay ppl 36
baldwin and campbell piano for sale Jul 20 piano 1
child molesters Jul 16 Patty Kay 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kermit Jobs

•••