sweet pea

Belfry, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Wish people would please try and stay out of my marriage ( and others) seams that's all people got 2 do these days ..does others want others to fail ..a sad world we live in ..I don't all was do the right thing but I try seam I have few friends left because u don't no who u can trust any more ..I help these one people out with food & money at times because they don't care ..still they talk ...God bless all trouble makers..
sweet pea

Belfry, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
""AMEN ""TO THAT ..7246
Butterfly

Canton, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2013
maybe if you would not tell lies about others than people would not talk about you no wonder you don;t have friends.
sweet dontpea

Belfry, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Don't need friends!!! I got a big & loving family ..that has my back no matter what!!!! Having a blast hanging with them!!!!! Life is good!!! Family is great!!!! God bless y'all!!!!!!!!!
sweet pea

Belfry, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Life is so great ...hade a blast with family and friends ....last night ...life is great ....love my hubby & kids & my family & true friends ...
lisa

Belfry, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2013
dawn if you wouldnt try to talk shit about other peoples then people wouldnt start shit about urs and you know who i am and ware i live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What 1 hr Cass 4
tiffany grimitt 2 hr Dora 11
why is dr carillo not in (Nov '14) 4 hr LoganBabe28 8
Team Truman Chafins 4 hr We All Know 42
3 is not a crowd 4 hr Angie 2
team hootie Mon fact check 10
Renee PInson up valley street selling weed oxy... Mon kenny 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages