Sweeties Night Club
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweeties Night Club

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Everyone come and party with the wonderful people at Sweeties.
POWERHOUSE the best band in the area will be here Fri. and Sat.
yuck

Normantown, WV

#2 Nov 3, 2010
They are NOT the best band around! They sucked !! The band that was there a few months back.... now THAT BAND ROCKED !!!!
Partyerrr

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Sweeties is the BOMB !!! i love it, best bar aroundd !!
No U Suck

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Nov 10, 2010
yuck wrote:
They are NOT the best band around! They sucked !! The band that was there a few months back.... now THAT BAND ROCKED !!!!
Of course you would say that since it's your band.
Sweeties Night Club

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2010
Sweeties is packed out with the greatest band in the area playing Nov 19 thru Dec. 11, come see for your self. "POWERHOUSE" PACKS THE HOUSE, they are fantastic.
littlejohnson

Elkview, WV

#6 Nov 24, 2010
Can they play "Freebird?" That's my fav.
mr abc

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 24, 2010
2 bits 4 bits 6 bits a dollar i hear if you hang out at sweeties, you like to swaller
blossom

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Sweeties Night Club wrote:
Sweeties is packed out with the greatest band in the area playing Nov 19 thru Dec. 11, come see for your self. "POWERHOUSE" PACKS THE HOUSE, they are fantastic.
Who is in this band?
i hate this bar

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2010
I hate this bar because nothing but sanky people likes to run there mouth a lot an its a redneck bar I hate it there.. any ways big dave works the door he ant even aloud to talk to anyone he does his logan girl biXXch jumps up into everyone face an ready to fight every time somone speaks to him you work there u shouldnt be aloud to bring your gf or bf there its a bar duh .. people grow up an quit being drunks an get a job become a man or a women .. sweeties club sucks the only good looking in there is the waittress Jennifer an bar tender Karl..
the cold hearted witch

Smoot, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2010
Everybody else hates it too,But they love beer.
Sweeties Night Club

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2010
To have all this info, you must have been to the club. Do you classify as scanky? You misspelled scanky and used no periods or capital letters at the beginning of sentences. Most of your info is incorrect Dave no longer works the door. And his Logan girlfriend was only there once and only argued with one girl so we know who you are. You are right about Jenifer being a pretty girl but she only worked two weekends and we have never had a bartender named Karl. Are you sure you were sober enough to know what was going on when you were at the club. Sweeties is not a redneck bar we have hardly had any trouble, you tried to start trouble with Dave's girlfriend because you got jealous of her. Thats the only minor problem we have had in several months. Sweetie's is a fantastic club thats been having great crowds. So girls leave her home and come party with all the wonderful people at Sweetie's.
I am not that gir

Princeton, WV

#12 Nov 30, 2010
I m not katie I was there that night an I was not drunk . so what if I dont spell or dont use periods so fuck off ... I m not a scanky I m just someone that got a life out side of a redneck bar lol So sweeties night club will never hold a light to tear drop end ... thats for dam sure an didnt cost 5 dollars to get through the door it was 2 dollars an
the j-box was better then your dam band ever will be ..
so who would have big dave working the door that lazy m-f wanna be ..
Top DOG

Logan, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2010
people need to go to church
top cat

Prichard, WV

#14 Dec 1, 2010
Why should people go to church for? the only reason people are trying to live by is drugs an bars an drinking the devil works in so many ways stealing lieing cheating an more so god put things on this earth for a test . so if u pass or fail its all life lesson live life to learn from it .. SO get rid of ur bar an the rednecks in it lol..
lol

Logan, WV

#15 Dec 13, 2010
HELL YEAH PEOPLE SHOULD GO OUT TO SWEETIES BAR BE ALOT OF FUN .. DAM GET YOUR BUTTS OFF THE COUCH AN GO OUT AN HAVE SOME FUN ..I BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES EVERY TIME I GO OUT THERE I SEE TO BEAUTIFULL GURLS LOL SHIRLEY AN LAJEANA DAM THERE SO HOT LOL GO CHECK THEM OUT .. OLDER GUYS CAN GO CHECK OUT THE OWNER AN THE BAR TENDER THERE CUTIE TOO..
Sweeties HOHO

Logan, WV

#16 Dec 13, 2010
yes i know them but there not ever there I think i seen them there 2or3 time at the most..They r fun 2 party with..
LOOKING FOR A GRATE PATRY

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Dec 14, 2010
Sweeties HOHO wrote:
yes i know them but there not ever there I think i seen them there 2or3 time at the most..They r fun 2 party with..
than if yall dont like sweeties try taxes bbq pit over at pantsville the 31th and the 1th that great band blackwater outlaws well be there both nights and wow its free to get in the door hows that for partying time bring thos bootys from kermit over and let um swang free for the takein
try goin to

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Dec 14, 2010
go to blackwateroutlaws and see how ya like that band
Iron Man

Oakvale, WV

#19 Dec 14, 2010
try goin to wrote:
go to blackwateroutlaws and see how ya like that band
Bars are for losers...Theres not future in it. Noone likes a drunkard or a dope head......or women of the night....
usuk

Holden, WV

#20 Dec 16, 2010
Sweeties Night Club wrote:
Everyone come and party with the wonderful people at Sweeties.
POWERHOUSE the best band in the area will be here Fri. and Sat.
orville ,that`s funny .brag some more on yourself that`s why u guys don`t play in your home town of logan much is because u suck,and we all know it..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr get real 1,479
News WFD denied lease of ambulance - 6 hr Thomas 3
needing a male AKC registered Bloodhound for St... (Feb '11) 23 hr rdsigur 37
Renee Pinson selling dope up valley street Tue eddie 31
christy lynn light (Jan '15) Aug 19 flake 16
Stacy Cochran Aug 19 flake 5
Does Anyone Know This Woman ? Aug 19 Glass Goldfish Bowl 4

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance