First Prev
of 11
Next Last
the cold hearted bitch

Lerona, WV

#2 Oct 29, 2010
say, husband you better talk to me or i will find somebody that will.If that doesn't work show him this topix.If she is just a friend he shouldn't mind introducing you to her.Hey, if you find her first introduce her husband to yours.
curious

Normantown, WV

#3 Nov 1, 2010
thats what I said to him , but that is all he can say is she is an old friend. I know they are having an affair . the problem with introducing her hubby to mine is i dont know who hers is or where they live. I just know she lives in kermit somewhere with her hubby or whoever. does anyone know her or what kind of person she is?
the cold hearted bitch

Lerona, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Did you show him this topix,someone that knows him or her will tell.Have you thought of what's going to happen when they do.
to you

Logan, WV

#5 Nov 1, 2010
She's married to Little Ivan McLaufin, can't spell his last name right, but every one knows him in and around Kermit.
1 post removed
the cold hearted bitch

Lerona, WV

#7 Nov 2, 2010
You say you have a cell phone # you can do a reverse phone lookup it might tell you who the phone is listed under.Where did you get the #.If you suspect he lied to you,maybe he lied to her also.Some guys are players...they're heartless.
curious

Normantown, WV

#8 Nov 2, 2010
I found the number n his jacket pocket and called it and asked the lady that answered the phone who she was an she said linda then i asked her last name and i was curious to why her number was in his jacket pocket and he said she was an old friend. he is being to secretive torwards me about where he is goin on the weekends and i get phone calls sometimes when i answer the phone no one will speak they hang up. is she the type of person that will cheat on her hubby. im asking the same question about my hubby too. I would like to catch them in the act.
to you

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 2, 2010
I dont know her that well but back in the day i could say yes shed definitely cheat on him if shes still the same way she was before.
curious

Normantown, WV

#10 Nov 2, 2010
my hubby said that they hang out on the weekends i work night shift so you wouldnt know of any where they would hang out at around there do you. i dont know that much about kermit or where i would begin to try to find them out. i wanting to catch them but i know it will be hard to do that. so she is known to cheat on her hubby that isnt good at all. what kind of person is her hubby. does he treat her bad or something is that ahy she cheats on him i mean what is the deal.
so you know

Man, WV

#11 Nov 2, 2010
curious wrote:
my hubby said that they hang out on the weekends i work night shift so you wouldnt know of any where they would hang out at around there do you. i dont know that much about kermit or where i would begin to try to find them out. i wanting to catch them but i know it will be hard to do that. so she is known to cheat on her hubby that isnt good at all. what kind of person is her hubby. does he treat her bad or something is that ahy she cheats on him i mean what is the deal.
She is always at the race track down on tolsia on the weekends. Where are you from? They live in the white single wide trailor with red shutters straight up on the hill from the rr tracks in kermit. You cant miss it.
the cold hearted bitch

Lerona, WV

#12 Nov 2, 2010
what does it matter if her husband is mean to her,your husband going to kiss it make it better.Why would a married man want to hang around with another mans wife.
curious

Normantown, WV

#13 Nov 3, 2010
the cold hearted bitch wrote:
what does it matter if her husband is mean to her,your husband going to kiss it make it better.Why would a married man want to hang around with another mans wife.
thats what im guessing too but why would a married woman want to hang around with another womans husband. why does she keep hanging up on me on the phone. dont make no sense if they are just friends would make a woman a lil curious wouldnt you say. ill catch them together and then the truth will come out.
curious

Normantown, WV

#14 Nov 3, 2010
so you know wrote:
<quoted text>She is always at the race track down on tolsia on the weekends. Where are you from? They live in the white single wide trailor with red shutters straight up on the hill from the rr tracks in kermit. You cant miss it.
i am from Inez, ky where are you from?
desperate women

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Nov 3, 2010
how old is your husband,do you have kids,does your husband work,you said your husband is bored.Do you feel like you're on the outside looking in.Do you feel life is passing you by.Do you feel you deserve to be treated this way,
curious

Normantown, WV

#16 Nov 5, 2010
desperate women wrote:
how old is your husband,do you have kids,does your husband work,you said your husband is bored.Do you feel like you're on the outside looking in.Do you feel life is passing you by.Do you feel you deserve to be treated this way,
it hurts me to know he is lieing to me about this woman. i know they are more than just friends. if thats all she was to him then he wouldnt be afraid to let me meet her. i have been good to my husband if he is cheating like i know he is then i do deserve better than him. i will leave him if i find out they are seeing each other. he talks about her alot here lately. somone keeps calling my house and when i answer they hang up on me im thinking she is calling my house hoping that he will be the one to answer the phone some people that live close to me said they have seen a red color car in my drive way here lately while i have been at work does any one know what kind of car she has or if she drives or anything.
the cold hearted witch

Rupert, WV

#17 Nov 5, 2010
Been there,was done the same way.Was told the same thing,everyone knew about it but me.Your friends if they know about it,will not tell you.Why because they love you & they don't want to lose you as a friend.You know in your head they are seeing each other but your heart wont let you see it.In your post you state you know he is,in a way they told you they was.yes a man & woman can be friends,but their not secretive about it.WHAT,when he's bored where is his guy friends.You know 2 is company 3's a crowd when you're on a date.
Butterfly

Elyria, OH

#18 Nov 5, 2010
why don't you just go to her house sit out side until you see her husband these people have told you where she lives
someone who knows

Normantown, WV

#19 Nov 5, 2010
i know she is cheating on her husband with other guys cause i was one of the guys for a while but i wised up. she wasnt what i was looking for in a woman. she hasnt changed a bit from high school. she is still a hoe. this girl is gaped i know from experience she bitches about everything i did she would get mad at me if i couldnt meet her when she got away from her husband or she would get mad if i didnt answer my phone when she called she had to sneak and call me when he was gone . i dont know what i seen saw in her . shes not to much of a looker anyway. even her personality is awful. she is a bitch. she keeps calling me wanting me to meet her. she wont stop harissing me. she is claiming that she loves me and wants to be with me she is telling me she is getting a devorce that her husband is leaving her and shit. she said she wants me to move in with her. this girl tells nothing but lies. here she is seeing some womans husband and telling me im the only one she wants and shit like that. linda you can fuck off dont ever call my phone again your nothing but a cheater you dont deserve a good man i dont want anything to do with you stay the hell away from me
take some advice guys when you see her comming run like hell take it from someone who knows.
curious

Normantown, WV

#20 Nov 5, 2010
Butterfly wrote:
why don't you just go to her house sit out side until you see her husband these people have told you where she lives
i dont know what her hubby looks like and it will be ok i'll catch them in the act i'm just waiting it out.
the cold hearted witch

Rupert, WV

#21 Nov 5, 2010
to: someone who knows...Was you married at the time.How old is this woman.What was her maiden name.I know where she lives.I think I need to send her a thank you note,she gave me the best gift ever.Don't blame her(curious)if it wasn't her it would be someone else.She is not the one lying to you & making you look like a fool,your husband is entirely to blame. Most guys just want to play with their pet they don't want to take it home & feed it.
someone who knows

Normantown, WV

#22 Nov 6, 2010
no i was not married her maiden name was maynard. she lives in kermit. why do you need to send her a thank you note explain please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Railroad guys at the hotel 2 hr I once had her 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Meherewv 1,338
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 9 hr Voter 2
Coming Too WPD 17 hr Voter 26
Mark hodge and leroy Chaffin Sun Lisa Slone 5
topix (Feb '09) Sat Palyjon 7
Stacy Cochran Sat jealous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages