MTV has it all wrong!

MTV has it all wrong!

Posted in the Kermit Forum

???

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
How much fun would the have following us???
inbreds

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 3, 2013
These shows are very easy to make because you can find idiots anywhere in the world especially in this area. We already look like a bunch of inbreds and retards to the rest of the world.
bill

Elkview, WV

#3 Feb 8, 2013
inbreds wrote:
These shows are very easy to make because you can find idiots anywhere in the world especially in this area. We already look like a bunch of inbreds and retards to the rest of the world.
yes just look at people in martin co and mingo co!!!
just sayin

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
yes just look at people in martin co and mingo co!!!
Whats wrong with mingo co? or martin co for that fact. It's simple minded people like you that judge a whole population for the ignorance of a small percentage of people. hell if I seen your neighbor selling pu$$y you think im gonna say your her pimp? No simply because people cannot change others opinions, morals, and values. Thats a god given right to the individual, Do something productive with your time other than going on about sh!t your too ignorant to even comprehend. It's people like you that made slavery so hard to overcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lora & Lee 8 hr gossip folks 1
Young taylorville who** at its finest 8 hr thatcandygirl 5
Misty baisden & Mike collins 10 hr gossip folks 4
Eddie Estep 11 hr dog 2
Mary bragg from varney Mon thatcandygirl 2
Kaylynn hensley Mon thatcandygirl 1
jobs Mon Mksc 3

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance