Tolsia cheerleaders are going to state!

Tolsia cheerleaders are going to state!

Posted in the Kermit Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Whatauknow

Ossining, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Tolsia is numero 9 at state this weekend!
ONE WHO KNOWS THE FACTS

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2009
Whatauknow wrote:
Tolsia is numero 9 at state this weekend!
GOING FOR ROUND 2 OF PUNISHMENT ARE YA? THAT IS TOO FUNNY. yOU WILL ONCE AGAIN BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE STATE. JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW FOR CRYING OF LOSING. YOU LOST GET OVER IT AND YOU WILL LOSE AGAIN THIS TIME PROBABLY WORSE UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THOSE HORRIBLE MIDGET LEAGUE STUTS YOU PUT UP AT REGIONALS. I NEVER KNEW A SCORPIAN COULD LOOK SO BAD. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ACTION. I AM SURE THE WHOLE CIVIC CENTER WILL BE WONDERING WHY IN THE WORLD YOU WOULD CRY LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOUR ROUTINE COULDNT WIN A MIDGET LEAGUE COMPETITON. TOO FUNNY.
ONE WHO KNOWS THE FACTS

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2009
Whatauknow wrote:
Tolsia is numero 9 at state this weekend!
OH YEAH, YOU CLAIM TO BE LEGANDS? LOL. I NEVER KNEW LEGANDS CRIED LIKE BABIES....LMFAO. I NEVER KNEW ONE LEGAND WHO HAD TO GO TO COURT TO FEEL LIKE ONE. LOL
Correction

Logan, WV

#4 Dec 8, 2009
ONE WHO KNOWS THE FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEAH, YOU CLAIM TO BE LEGANDS? LOL. I NEVER KNEW LEGANDS CRIED LIKE BABIES....LMFAO. I NEVER KNEW ONE LEGAND WHO HAD TO GO TO COURT TO FEEL LIKE ONE. LOL
That is legend....not 'legand'.
FACT YOU

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2009
listen here you dumb ass. if you knew as much cheerleading as you think you do maybe we would have seen you in charleston alot more. We are soooo proud of you that you finally made it. You bet us once in about 40 years and you think you have earned bragging rights, get over yourself. Thats what I think is funny. We have forgot more cheerleading that you will ever know. Why dont you try to be more orginal, and quit stealing everyone elses material. And by the way we are not crynig, we are laughing all the way to charleston. Are you scared
Rebelyell

Ossining, NY

#6 Dec 8, 2009
Please our girls might not look like ur girls in the air this year but wait till next.
panther fan

Logan, WV

#7 Dec 8, 2009
rebels sucked and just cant stand to loose...they just need to suck it up and realize u LOST and live with it....but no u have to be like babies and get a lawyer just to get to go to state...if i had to get a lawyer just to be able to go to state i would rather stay home...this panther fan will be laughing the rebels off the floor
FACT YOU

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2009
You are exactly right. We can not stand to lose! And just for you info, we didnt lose we were cheated and thats the facts. So see ya Saturday.
panther fan

Logan, WV

#9 Dec 8, 2009
FACT YOU wrote:
You are exactly right. We can not stand to lose! And just for you info, we didnt lose we were cheated and thats the facts. So see ya Saturday.
i was there u wasnt cheated u lost u own self suck it up
FACT YOU

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2009
well I was there to and if you think we didnt lose just ask the judge
FACT YOU

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2009
correction, my spirit finger are just so excited! If you think we didnt get cheated, just ask the judge who ruled in our favor today.
Rebel

Logan, WV

#12 Dec 8, 2009
There must have been some merit to Tolsia's appeal because it was successful.

If Tolsia sucks so bad why are you so scared Tug Valley?

Just beat them again and show everyone you are better than them.

Or are you afraid they really did just have a bad day and they are going to pwn you this time around?

Funny.
panther fan

Logan, WV

#13 Dec 8, 2009
FACT YOU wrote:
correction, my spirit finger are just so excited! If you think we didnt get cheated, just ask the judge who ruled in our favor today.
COMMON SENSE IS GONNA TELL U THEY ARE GONNA RULE IN UR FAVOR IN WAYNE COUNTY...U STILL LOST AND DIDNT GET CHEATED U GUYS DROPPED EVERYTHING
panther fan

Logan, WV

#14 Dec 8, 2009
Rebel wrote:
There must have been some merit to Tolsia's appeal because it was successful.
If Tolsia sucks so bad why are you so scared Tug Valley?
Just beat them again and show everyone you are better than them.
Or are you afraid they really did just have a bad day and they are going to pwn you this time around?
Funny.
HATE TO BUST UR BUBBLE BUT WE ARE FAR FROM BEIN SCARED BRING IT ON
Panthers

Chapmanville, WV

#15 Dec 8, 2009
Rebel wrote:
There must have been some merit to Tolsia's appeal because it was successful.
If Tolsia sucks so bad why are you so scared Tug Valley?
Just beat them again and show everyone you are better than them.
Or are you afraid they really did just have a bad day and they are going to pwn you this time around?
Funny.
Guess we should just skip the first round. All the other losers should get to go to state too.
HMM

Paintsville, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2009
Why dont you all just shut up argueing and wait until Saturday and see what happens why argue over it before hand? Just suck it up do your best and whoever wins wins!

For the record though I did go to and graduate from Tolsia and Tolsia has WAY more state championships than TV will EVER have. I blame it on the school hell LOOK at TV and then visit Tolsia daylight and dark. I think most call it Drug Valley now dont they that suits it a lil better. At least at Tolsia they do have a clean nice school the kids dont seperate themselves by their last names. EVERYONE TALKS TO EVERYONE. TV should try that sometime. Its just that most of the cheerleaders from there has their noses stuck so far in the air that they cant work with the others to be a good team. Its always been that way and will always be that way. Sports or no sports Tolsia will always be a better school and have a better school system anyday. Coming from one who has attended both schools thats just my point of view anyway.
were u there

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2009
panther fan wrote:
<quoted text>COMMON SENSE IS GONNA TELL U THEY ARE GONNA RULE IN UR FAVOR IN WAYNE COUNTY...U STILL LOST AND DIDNT GET CHEATED U GUYS DROPPED EVERYTHING
Tolsia had one stunt that came down. how does that equal your calculation that they dropped everything? but the I will give the TV girls credit. the looked great that day at regionals
HEY

Man, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2009
turns out everyone gets to go to state, bad, good, ugly ATTENTION all wv state high schools if you want to go to state just get a lawyer and come on and join us
and

Man, WV

#19 Dec 8, 2009
whoever is talkin about the school system who cares this is about cheerleading and tug valley was way bette than tolsia at regionals
ROYALTY

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2009
you know why our noses are always in the air?????? we're not snobs, we're just better than you *sports or no sports*!!!! hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr legendfork 4,274
News City council holds special meeting to fire Blai... 4 hr Craziness 2
Richard Wright (Mar '17) 8 hr You guys all suck 62
tear drop inn (Apr '10) 11 hr interesting 25
Victoria Courts (Oct '16) Sat Nope 10
Coalfield Cap trucks ? Sat Not sure 3
Innocent Individuals Being Mistreated at Goodma... (Jul '15) Sat Stop abuse 10

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages