Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

What about them? sounds like you jealous.... I know the whole family is crazy but they mean well.

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

yea there crazy and nasty people,oh by the way i have nothing to be jelous over,you ever look at them UGLY dont describe
theydont

Lenore, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

they don't even have a computer,so why don't you just go tell them instead of being stupid and posting stuff..grow up last time i checked they still lived at the mouth of marrowbone
brittney hensley

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Judged:

you people need to leave my mom and jimmy alone there good people moms the best mom in the world and jimmys like a daddy to me so leave them alone they both been there for me all my life i dont know what id do without them so f**** you all
Jason

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

Jimmy is my uncle and you better watch your

Mouth or you will see crazy like never before
darrell

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

leave them alone ok i am not from there so know what your talking about
someone know

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

brittney hensley wrote:
you people need to leave my mom and jimmy alone there good people moms the best mom in the world and jimmys like a daddy to me so leave them alone they both been there for me all my life i dont know what id do without them so f**** you all
jimmy is like a daddy to you did you forget who els took care of you a lot of your life as well jim ed
laura

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

yeah my dad jimed took care of her most of her life not jimmy he didnt do crap my dad has done more for brittanys a@! then he has for me and my sisters her and her mommy did my daddy wrong but its alright he got smart he dont put up with it now
yep

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Well I don't ever remember Jimmy muncy taking care of his own kids let alone someone elses .. I know for a fact he has grandkids he's never even tried to see.. just ask him not a one of his own kids talk to him and havnt for years. Some dad lol Brittney if he's ever even given u a dollar then you've got more than his own children have from him so congrats
well

Rocky River, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

yep wrote:
Well I don't ever remember Jimmy muncy taking care of his own kids let alone someone elses .. I know for a fact he has Grand-kids he's never even tried to see.. just ask him not a one of his own kids talk to him and havnt for years. Some dad lol Brittney if he's ever even given u a dollar then you've got more than his own children have from him so congrats
which Grand-kids hasn't he seen? I'm pretty sure hes SEEN them all.
And I'm also sure that a couple of his kids speak to him when they see him out.No he was never there for two of them now I know that to be a fact.I do figure though that this Is all about him and sabrina being together and someone not liking It.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

All this talk about kids, and grandkids plus women,I know for a fact this one don't mind if it's fish or a stick, that door swings both ways. And the so called thing he's with now looks like a 1970's tranny in a bad wig and a two year olds make up job....
derek

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

i agree jim ed has done everything in brittanys life and sabrinas jim ed has took care of them untill 3 years ago if that tells you anything he took way better care of them then he did his kids. if that say sanything. so brittany if i was you i would thank god for ppl like that i burried my mother so you dont know what you got till its gone now look what you got? ever question that?
A Person

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

I've known himm all of my life and he is not a bad person . All you guys do on here is sit and runn uerr mouths . Why even open your mouth and talk smack whenn you don't know nothing about it .Btw Get a lifee .
stupied

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

wat about them
jabird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Tell jimmie jaybird said cleveland is cold
wisper

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

This is his boy Jimmy and no he has not seen all his grandkids mine is going on 2 and I bet he dont even know his name. And beleave me thats not my falt. He has never cared and never will but guess what? I dont care either I have a good dad he has been my dad cents I was 4yr old Im sure a lot of you know him Homer Chafin and I also love my mother shes everything a mother should be and has been there for me always and is the best grandma ever Trevor can tell you that
okjimmy

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

wisper wrote:
This is his boy Jimmy and no he has not seen all his grandkids mine is going on 2 and I bet he dont even know his name. And beleave me thats not my falt. He has never cared and never will but guess what? I dont care either I have a good dad he has been my dad cents I was 4yr old Im sure a lot of you know him Homer Chafin and I also love my mother shes everything a mother should be and has been there for me always and is the best grandma ever Trevor can tell you that
If you all would quit acting like your momma and thinking you are better than everyone..Hey says he tried for you when you was little but your mom never let him..You guys bever did want anything to do with him or his family for that matter..always thought you was too good to go around his family
wisper

Copen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Hay okjimmy and your socalled woman my mommy is better then you ever will be How long you say you have been with jimmy? And you still beleave him? your dummer than I thought.And no my mother did not keep him from doing anything why dont you talk about something you know instead of what you dont know and yes mom dose like some of the family just not him.And dont get your panties in a wad Id hate to have to yank them out of your ass. You better leave my mom out of Jimmys bisness that is who we are talking about isnt it? And tell me who has stoped him from doing anything after I married and moved out 6years ago? I guess mom did didnt she? Stupid ass.
kris

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

well jimmy jr just wanted to let you know that papaw has been pretty bad off and if you get the time you might want to stop by and see him......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Kermit Forum right now

Search the Kermit Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min fitness-guru 53,495
Wondering minds 2 hr Classic act 4
Marrowbone 2 hr LaWL 2
lori and jake belt (Feb '12) Jul 21 jack belt 17
Drug dealer being named an Icon Jul 21 okay ppl 36
baldwin and campbell piano for sale Jul 20 piano 1
child molesters Jul 16 Patty Kay 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kermit Jobs

•••