First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Macon, GA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Does anyone think the politics in Mingo County is corrupt? Would anyone else like to see a shake up at city hall in Delbarton including the mayor? To clean corruption one must first clean house. Thoughts?
No Evidence of Corruption

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Curious wrote:
Does anyone think the politics in Mingo County is corrupt? Would anyone else like to see a shake up at city hall in Delbarton including the mayor? To clean corruption one must first clean house. Thoughts?
I haven't seen any evidence of corruption in Mingo County even though many people seem to think there is. But, no one replies when I ask them for details. I think many people in Mingo County and especially the uneducated group who frequents TOPIX have been brainwashed into thinking a certain way and refuse to reason out their opinions.

And I also have to ask why you can't vote these people out of office if you want to clean house? Seems to me the answer is very simple, don't re-elect them if they are untrustworthy.
Clean Cut

Sevierville, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
No evidence? It's walking all around you jerk off. Half the people you see every day should be in the pin.
Curious

Macon, GA

#4 Nov 29, 2012
No evidence. No evidence huh? Allegedly, some of the politicians have LLC's in their baby mama's and other family members names so they can evade taxes and other corrupt activities.... Need I go on????
Wrong

Elizabeth, WV

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Curious wrote:
No evidence. No evidence huh? Allegedly, some of the politicians have LLC's in their baby mama's and other family members names so they can evade taxes and other corrupt activities.... Need I go on????
So what you are saying is this is tax evasion? Form an LLC and nobody is going to pay taxes on this? The total ignorance of that one amazes me. Families in this area start businesses all the time. So who exactly are you talking about, Curious?
Beanbrain

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Clean Cut wrote:
No evidence? It's walking all around you jerk off. Half the people you see every day should be in the pin.
As I said, you ask people to show you and tell you about any evidence and you get a nonsensical reply like "its walking all around you". You're not very well informed if this is your best shot. Hell, you can't even give a reason for your opinion.

And by the way, the word you're looking for is "pen", not pin.

Rick

Sevierville, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Pins poke, pens write.
Curious

Macon, GA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
All I will say is this, then I'm done with the subject.

I could care less about your justifications. The corrupt politicians in Mingo will be exposed for what they are. In fact, the wheels have been set in motion, and they have their own pace, to which we are...condemned. Each move is dictated by the previous one - that is the meaning of order.

For your knowledge:
If a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or Corporation is set up only to ‘hide assets’, a person could pursue legal action to pierce the corporate veil and seize the assets of the fraudulent LLC or Incorporation.
Curious

Macon, GA

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Curious wrote:
All I will say is this, then I'm done with the subject.
I could care less about your justifications. The corrupt politicians in Mingo will be exposed for what they are. In fact, the wheels have been set in motion, and they have their own pace, to which we are...condemned. Each move is dictated by the previous one - that is the meaning of order.
For your knowledge:
If a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or Corporation is set up only to ‘hide assets’, a person could pursue legal action to pierce the corporate veil and seize the assets of the fraudulent LLC or Incorporation.
One more thing....
If someone does not disclose (tries to hide) income from a LLC in determining child support, they can owe back child support after the correct calculations have been made due to overpayment.(Uh oh!) The fact that people earn (or have earned) income in a LLC does not change that, in effect, this is income that must be used in making the calculation. It must be disclosed along with any other income. Stop stealing from you kids. Deadbeat. I'm not just talking about men. Women do it too, but you will always get caught sooner or later.
No Evidence or Facts

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 30, 2012
This is odd. Curious brought up the subject of political corruption in Mingo county in the first post and then in post # 8 says they are "done with the subject".

They're babbling about several different things including some LLC but so far hasn't given any details of any corruption. The accusation is made but not backed up with any evidence or facts.
Curious

Macon, GA

#11 Dec 1, 2012
No Evidence or Facts wrote:
This is odd. Curious brought up the subject of political corruption in Mingo county in the first post and then in post # 8 says they are "done with the subject".
They're babbling about several different things including some LLC but so far hasn't given any details of any corruption. The accusation is made but not backed up with any evidence or facts.
I'll save the "evidence" for court
Lack of Honesty

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll save the "evidence" for court
What a convenient way to duck the issue! Why does the evidence need to be saved? I don't know why people can't be honest and truthful and admit to giving an opinion instead of the pretense of having some sort of factual knowledge. The appearance of honesty would be there at least.
Curious

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Lack of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
What a convenient way to duck the issue! Why does the evidence need to be saved? I don't know why people can't be honest and truthful and admit to giving an opinion instead of the pretense of having some sort of factual knowledge. The appearance of honesty would be there at least.
Your obviously concerned about it or you would simply ignore my posts. It seems either I've struck a nerve or there is truth to what I'm alleging. Also, before going to court, a person does not ask other witnesses about their testimony, and it's never smart to volunteer information/evidence you have. Let's just say, it will all come out in due time. If there's nothing to hide you shouldn't worry about it.
Curious

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Apparently, you will not be able to buy yourself off, this time, from any judge. Nice try though...
Idiot

Elizabeth, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2012
OK Curious. I believe you know what you are talking about. I mean, someone with your obvious intelligence WOULD come to a legal golden hot-spot like Topix to get this out while maintaining your personal integrity by being wise enough to not compromise anything to do with the case by blabbing intimate details to people. Smart, very smart. What better way to get the people to rally behind you! Idiot.
this is the truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2012
this is the truth about topix.... It will explain a lot
Curious

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Idiot wrote:
OK Curious. I believe you know what you are talking about. I mean, someone with your obvious intelligence WOULD come to a legal golden hot-spot like Topix to get this out while maintaining your personal integrity by being wise enough to not compromise anything to do with the case by blabbing intimate details to people. Smart, very smart. What better way to get the people to rally behind you! Idiot.
Honestly, I really don't care about your opinion. I care only about honesty, truth, integrity... All things you know nothing about. I hope you have deep pockets because your going to have to pay a lot of people off for this to go away (Thornsbury). You've taken advantage of innocent people and justice will be done this time. Only small minded people call each other names like: stupid, idiot, jerk. Why do you seek to hurt others in order to feel better about yourself? Are you trying to distract yourself from your own insecurities? Why do you look for flaws in others and want to point them out, or invent them, to see their reaction?
Everyone has flaws, some real - some imaginary, including you.(That's something you haven't yet worked out – and may never.)
The criticisms you have are either not true or a subjective exaggeration. I have concrete evidence. That's the truth.
I'm aware that other people's perceptions of others can be skewed by their own preferences, lifestyle and understandings. Secondly, the more narrow-minded, uneducated, and ill-informed people are, the less likely they will have an understanding of differences of opinion. You can't please everyone, and I'm okay with that.
Your's is a skewed vision and doesn't reflect reality. I am stronger than your taunts and your misinformed view of the way you think things are. I refuse to share agreement to your justifications and stand strong in the truth. My strength, resilience, determination, and ability to overcome the rudeness of others is some of my greatest attributes. Moreover, I recognize that you have some very weird ideas about the world that cannot and do not apply beyond your own head space.
If I could, I would be laughing in your face right now. You of all people have the nerve to criticize me? You insult people on exactly what their strong points are - I'm obviously intelligent, yet you call me an idiot. Is that the best insult you have?...
I'm not a victim who is emotionally vulnerable anymore. I don't take things you say personally, but I DO wonder at times what entitles you to go around harassing others? Just what do you expect to accomplish? How much money did you expect to receive before you were exposed? Get your financials in order; judgment day is coming.
Curious

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #

THE REAL TRUTH. Let the citizens of this great nation make up their own minds.
Idiot

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Dec 4, 2012
You are truly an idiot with some warped vendetta against someone that you have obviously mistaken me for. You are also an attention seeking person who has strong misconceptions of their own intellectual ability to think that anything you post here in cryptic sentences and to continue your babbling even after you state you are doe with the subject. Who has touched a nerve now, Curious? Because I, like you, made a "truthful statement", you also attack the person that you are apparently aiming this entire thread at and could not be further from the truth. I look forward to seeing what you predictions of the future hold, Nostradamus. You were easy prey, now the name you want to slur is here. Shame on you.
Curious

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Idiot wrote:
You are truly an idiot with some warped vendetta against someone that you have obviously mistaken me for. You are also an attention seeking person who has strong misconceptions of their own intellectual ability to think that anything you post here in cryptic sentences and to continue your babbling even after you state you are doe with the subject. Who has touched a nerve now, Curious? Because I, like you, made a "truthful statement", you also attack the person that you are apparently aiming this entire thread at and could not be further from the truth. I look forward to seeing what you predictions of the future hold, Nostradamus. You were easy prey, now the name you want to slur is here. Shame on you.
John, do you REALLY, REALLY want me to post all I know on here?? You should think about it long and hard before you answer. You may intimidate many, but you don't me. If I were you, I'd put your tail between your legs and walk away from this. Nothing can be gained for it to continue and you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John hall dui (Apr '17) 9 hr Exactly 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
George and Evelyn Warren 12 hr USA1 6
The Food at Track End Thu Facts 14
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Thu texas pete 6,500
News Goodwill store in Williamson to close by end of... Thu John from Matewan 15
Kendra Dec 13 ceecee 1

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages