sugar

Holden, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2012
i would appreciate you support in voting down the proposition for unlimited terms for the sheriffs office.that way if we do get another lonnie we can take out the trash again!
Curious

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2012
If its not voted down you will have another situation like you have in Pike county with Fuzzy Keesee where they serve untill you bury them and then serve a few more terms.
memyselfandi

Powellton, WV

#3 Nov 7, 2012
cant change mingo co now ,everything in mingo co is dirty as hell they got us where they want us
lonnie

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
I think james and my self has done great with mingo co. Must be post from trash that we cleaned up.
memyselfandi

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Nov 23, 2012
yes lonnie you di ok i think everywhere but ben creek...ray charles was blind and could see whats going on at ben creek and dont get on here and act like you dont know what i am saying
memyselfandi

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Nov 23, 2012
OH LONNIE WHERE YOU AT ON THIS?
what about

Holden, WV

#7 Nov 24, 2012
lonnie wrote:
I think james and my self has done great with mingo co. Must be post from trash that we cleaned up.
What about kermit lonnie you just turned your back there they do just what ever they want and nothing done. But i guess if your one certain family.
memyselfandi

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Nov 24, 2012
well thats the way it goes here to on ben creek....come on lonnie tell us something now but I know you did a better job than the new one is going to do hands down
memyselfandi

Elizabeth, WV

#9 Nov 27, 2012
heck we must of hurt lonnies feelings he wont talk to us...lol
but dont look for it

Lizemores, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2012
go read gilbert topix on cops everybody knows everybody that is if you aint a cop they all seem to be in the dark on this subject hahahahaha now vote for me hahahaha yeah right
wow

Elkview, WV

#11 Dec 5, 2012
u people voted for the stupidest guy i ever seen he is a drunk i mean get real u think he will do better hell he will go to jail hisself
true

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 6, 2012
ats a fact there wow....but i didnt vote for him thats my peace of mind the fact i didnt vote for that dud aint nothing going to change unless it gets worse truxt me
sugar

Paintsville, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2012
lonnie wrote:
sorry wrong about me.i am the woman who stood toe to toe with you in the hallway and told you to your face there would be another election.NOW YOU KNOW I DONT LIE!And i did actively campaign against you.But i am sorry about james being a casualty of your making.
Joke

Langsville, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Mingo Co is a joke. I know for a fact that certain deputies alert criminals when they have warrants on them, which in return gives them a chance to run. I know someone that called them three times in one night to try to get them to come out & arrest a person that was harrassing me. Whom of which I had an EPO on. The dispatch said, "that there were no deputies in my area, they were all at the other end of the county."
yep

Logan, WV

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Joke wrote:
Mingo Co is a joke. I know for a fact that certain deputies alert criminals when they have warrants on them, which in return gives them a chance to run. I know someone that called them three times in one night to try to get them to come out & arrest a person that was harrassing me. Whom of which I had an EPO on. The dispatch said, "that there were no deputies in my area, they were all at the other end of the county."
but had you shot that person the deputies would have gotten to your end of the county real quick to arrest you, they should have sent a state police or something... an EPO is a joke
serious

Paintsville, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Joke wrote:
honey that epo is just a piece of paper.you better be ready to protect yourself.and the deputies do have a tendency to take sides without hearing the whole story.what happened to protect and serve?most everyone is out to serve themselves.If you really want to make a situation worse just involve the law!asking for help is the last thing they want to deal with.that would be an imposition.and you will pay one way or the other.i wish eugene luck,he will need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies! 5 min aint seen nothing... 9
Miranda and Amanda Curry...Does anyone know whe... 11 hr Pinner 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Mark hodge and leroy Chaffin 21 hr bub 7
Coming Too WPD Tue Agree 31
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase Tue maggie 3
Can someone give me feedback on classic auto Tue Wake up brad 7

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance