Cops After Jamie Crigger

Posted in the Kermit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hello

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Why is the cops after Jamie Crigger again,,thats why they have been in kermit and on marrowbone and jennis creek for the past week,he supposedly robbed his pappaw or something anyone know?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2011
I heard it was a gun but nothing would really suprise me with that dopehead. I was told he waited for his grandparents to leave went in the house and stoled a gun after he spendt jail time for robbing them of their checks a year or two ago.
wow

Logan, WV

#3 Jun 30, 2011
didnt they arrest john paul already or does anyone know?
1 post removed
wow

Logan, WV

#5 Jul 5, 2011
cops pulled us over looking for him,,so dont let him tell you his pappaw dropped the charges stay away from him or the cops will get you too
Yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jul 5, 2011
John Paul and his wife crystal helped and are in jail right now for it..
lmao

Logan, WV

#7 Jul 5, 2011
he is the biggest thief that kermit ever seen will steal dimes off a dead mans eyes if hes at ur house you better watch him every second, would like to see him rot in jail
just saying

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2011
heard if he doesnt show up by wed. at noon the marshals was being called in after his stupi ass. bet they will put a thumping on his dope head.
sueB

Carolina Beach, NC

#9 Jul 6, 2011
who is john paul?
lmao

Logan, WV

#10 Jul 6, 2011
Welp it is just about past wednesday soo i hope he has enough sense to turn hisself in because i wouldnt want the marshalls looking for me thats for dam sure,,,
lmao

Logan, WV

#11 Jul 6, 2011
jon paul reedy from kermit is who that is that helped him
lmao

Logan, WV

#12 Jul 6, 2011
what is john paul's gf's name?
hell yea

Paintsville, KY

#13 Jul 7, 2011
i think john paul's girlfriend is named ilay fopill
lmao

Logan, WV

#14 Jul 7, 2011
Lol
hufhjhiuh

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jul 10, 2011
Have they ever caught him yet
jjay

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2011
yeah....out on bond is what he said
lmaooooo

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2011
out on bond done screwed up again....in jail over martin county for stealing
he did robb his family

Logan, WV

#18 Jul 28, 2011
THE SOB BROUGHT THEM OVER TO MY PAWNSHOP SAID NOTHING WAS STOLDEN SOLD SCOTTY MEADES DAD A GUN AND OZ A CHAIN SAW, THEY GOT THE GUN AND THE SAW BACK THEY SAID OZ HAD HIM ON VIDEO SAYING THE SAW WAS NOT STOLDEN, AND DAVE MEADE MADE HIM WRITE A BILL OF SALE AND HE WROTE JAMES GRAIG ON THE BILL OF SALE....I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I SET ON THE GJ THAT JUST INDITED HIM, HE IS IN JAIL IN KENTUCKY, HIS GRANDPAW TRYED TO DROP THE CHARGES BUT THE STATE PICKED THEM UP AND WE DID INDITE HIM.ON THEIFT BY DECEPTION. ROBBERT.
JACK

United States

#19 Aug 4, 2011
hes a thief , dopehead, liar, woman beater, and anything else u can think of bad ...he is staying with steven williams up marrowbone...seen cops up there this morning...birds of the feather flock 2gether
member of david meade

Bluefield, WV

#20 Aug 4, 2011
Jamie did not sell David Meade a gun it was a chian saw and his grandpa came and got it,and it Ozzy that bought the gun not David,and seen it tonight on the wvrja website that picked him up today so he is in jail again
lmao

Logan, WV

#21 Aug 4, 2011
he was picked up in kermit around 7 and i hope that he rots there. I heard that his papa dropped the charges and the state picked them up so hopefully he is there for a while will do the dope
dealing theif some good if he was any kind of man he would be taking care of his children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 10 hr Resident 1
topix (Feb '09) 19 hr Palyjon 7
Stacy Cochran 19 hr jealous 2
Williamson Music Thread (Apr '12) 20 hr Musikologist 22
Jamie Spaulding (Aug '14) Sat Ha ha ha 4
Can someone give me feedback on classic auto Fri Megan 6
Coming Too WPD Fri Ruler 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages