First Prev
of 3
Next Last
some1

Peach Creek, WV

#1 Aug 30, 2012
they r going to lose this county the judges and mas and proscutor r more dirty than the drug dealers they give pills for votes and money and nothing is done
i know

Peach Creek, WV

#2 Aug 30, 2012
i was one they gave money too for votes
Voter

Man, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2012
i know wrote:
i was one they gave money too for votes
Report their asses to the secretary of state. You don't have to give your name.
i know

Peach Creek, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2012
u know i might do that they all r bad in williamson
i know

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Aug 31, 2012
time for some payback for the wrong they do in williamson and get everybody else in troulbe for what they do anybody wanta come fourth i got like 4 already
Voter

Man, WV

#6 Aug 31, 2012
I heard they were all in big trouble and was being investigated by the FBI. Time for something to be done, it is so corrupt in Williamson. You are very right, if the voters of mingo County would come together there might be a chance for us. I have heard about the vote buying with drugs, liquor and money. If you get caught with drugs, you are up the creek without a paddle, then our elected officials can do this without any consequences whatsoever. But I will say if their click is caught dealing in drugs, seems it's swept under the rug and they are free to do whatever. If that were me or you we would be in a load of trouble. Citizens step forward if you have proof of these things and report it. But not to them. Call the FBI.
i know

Logan, WV

#7 Aug 31, 2012
yep thats right if they r going to be there they need to do right instead of getting women with dope and money and get us in trouble for the same thing they r doing so judge not for they will be judge
i know too

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Aug 31, 2012
i know wrote:
yep thats right if they r going to be there they need to do right instead of getting women with dope and money and get us in trouble for the same thing they r doing so judge not for they will be judge
I thought the Sheriff Dept. was cleaned after James Pack left.
lol heather

Logan, WV

#9 Aug 31, 2012
yea right they tried to get me to go home with gary the bail bond man's in williamson and when i refused now iam going to jail and if i went home with him i was alright
lol heather

Logan, WV

#10 Sep 2, 2012
what does everyone act like they don't know lol right it is mingo county
sah

Apopka, FL

#11 Sep 6, 2012
i heard that two of them put their heads together and made a a$$ of themselves
old lady

Warfordsburg, PA

#12 Sep 8, 2012
sure need to be caught if done wrong in the electios, and some sure did buy votes,check out the rural areas for drug exchange for vote buying. one pre. magristrates let them off , when certain people went with them.
4 posts removed
lol heather

Logan, WV

#17 Sep 11, 2012
yep they r bad up there
okay

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Sep 11, 2012
some1 wrote:
they r going to lose this county the judges and mas and proscutor r more dirty than the drug dealers they give pills for votes and money and nothing is done
You seem to know everything…(do you work for Lonnie Hannah) but rather than slam people without any idea if you are telling the truth is a sad way to deal issues. First, I know most of these men or the men of titles that you mentioned. I can assure you that you could not be further from the truth. The Honorable Judge Mike Thornsbury has a standing policy and it stands on its facts. If you sell drugs and are convicted in Mingo County in Circuit Court you go to prison. Check the records...they speak volumes of Judge Thornsbury's firm and uncompromising policy to enforce the law. The others you mentioned won this year’s election and it sounds like you or just jealous, embarrassed or angry. Look at Mr. Sparks' record. He has a 100% conviction on drug cases he has managed. Mr. Sparks is an example of pride in his profession and making his home a better place to live. I am proud of Mr. Sparks' efforts and results. Then you slam Eugene Crum. He has years of experience as a street police officer and a decade of experience on the magistrate. He ran a fair and clean race and won! What he is doing before taking office in January is not at all unusual. He is an investigator for the prosecutors’ office. They have had investigators for years. I can assure you Eugene Crum is not being investigated by the FBI. Give the man a chance to prove himself as sheriff. He has a track record of excellent performance and he will be the best sheriff Mingo County has ever known. And now for Dave Baisden...yes he is a politician and a very good one. Dave Baisden works as hard or harder than anyone in the county to make Mingo County a better place to live. He is the working county commissioner. David faced a very ugly election while Lonnie Hannah said and did anything he could to put David down. It did not work and he continues to be the voters of Mingo County’s favorite son. These men have very difficult jobs. And most often people attack them without facts and bias of lies they have heard. Mingo County is moving forward. The bad apples will be forced to the side as these men carry with them to work each day to always uphold the law, be fair and ethical in managing people and issues. This group will move Mingo County forward five years for each year they serve. So know that in the next four years Mingo County's progress will be push a decade or two ahead of where anyone would be proud to be.
hell no

Holden, WV

#19 Sep 11, 2012
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know everything…(do you work for Lonnie Hannah) but rather than slam people without any idea if you are telling the truth is a sad way to deal issues. First, I know most of these men or the men of titles that you mentioned. I can assure you that you could not be further from the truth. The Honorable Judge Mike Thornsbury has a standing policy and it stands on its facts. If you sell drugs and are convicted in Mingo County in Circuit Court you go to prison. Check the records...they speak volumes of Judge Thornsbury's firm and uncompromising policy to enforce the law. The others you mentioned won this year’s election and it sounds like you or just jealous, embarrassed or angry. Look at Mr. Sparks' record. He has a 100% conviction on drug cases he has managed. Mr. Sparks is an example of pride in his profession and making his home a better place to live. I am proud of Mr. Sparks' efforts and results. Then you slam Eugene Crum. He has years of experience as a street police officer and a decade of experience on the magistrate. He ran a fair and clean race and won! What he is doing before taking office in January is not at all unusual. He is an investigator for the prosecutors’ office. They have had investigators for years. I can assure you Eugene Crum is not being investigated by the FBI. Give the man a chance to prove himself as sheriff. He has a track record of excellent performance and he will be the best sheriff Mingo County has ever known. And now for Dave Baisden...yes he is a politician and a very good one. Dave Baisden works as hard or harder than anyone in the county to make Mingo County a better place to live. He is the working county commissioner. David faced a very ugly election while Lonnie Hannah said and did anything he could to put David down. It did not work and he continues to be the voters of Mingo County’s favorite son. These men have very difficult jobs. And most often people attack them without facts and bias of lies they have heard. Mingo County is moving forward. The bad apples will be forced to the side as these men carry with them to work each day to always uphold the law, be fair and ethical in managing people and issues. This group will move Mingo County forward five years for each year they serve. So know that in the next four years Mingo County's progress will be push a decade or two ahead of where anyone would be proud to be.
Are you kidding. Your zso stupid....
1 post removed
lol heather

Logan, WV

#21 Sep 12, 2012
and u want the truth lonnie has taken 100,000 offthe street and he don't stay drunk like u crum that is the truth
bga

Logan, WV

#22 Sep 12, 2012
i did live in mingo but i moved i seen how dirty they was they can make something stick on u even if u did.t do it that place is bad and it is the presdent and doctors that put drug out there why go for the people
Mo Mo

Logan, WV

#23 Sep 14, 2012
sah wrote:
i heard that two of them put their heads together and made a a$$ of themselves
Yell and you were 1 of them ROFL..........
bga

Logan, WV

#24 Sep 15, 2012
they r worried about whats going on in the county have uall seen the news mingo will fall if obama get's voted in again they will be no money for them to get from people but they can be stuck in there little world and i'am praying that the lord watches over us all and do not judge for uall will be judged so watch about what uall say don't pick battles let them come to u first
bga

Logan, WV

#25 Sep 15, 2012
then the lord will handle it and for the crooked poltic there is a special place in hell for those people wheather they like it or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Hunt 12 min The who 5
Thornsbury Karma 2 hr Gwen 9
George and Evelyn Warren 6 hr Close to the family 7
FBI Back at the courthouse over school 21 hr 119 Truth Serum 32
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Myopinion 4,403
What's up with Gomer? Feb 13 whatsup 2
James Allen williamson Feb 12 Sam 1

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages