Jennifer Jarrell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dude

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Wanna know about her??? Is she any good??? Where she at???
really

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2011
dude ur wastin ur time,and she lives in beauty,piece of ass is all shes good for!!!!
Dude

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 19, 2011
Got anything better than that??? I'm really interested I was told some stuff and wanting to know if it was true....she says one thing but I am getting another.....
wandering

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2011
just what do you want to know,youve got to be more specific
Some one

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Ummm...one of my brothers dated her for a while and he said that she was nasty and a pill head and would do anything for a pill..and she has like three kids that she dont even have custody of. she aint with him anymore he figured her out and got rid of her but she still texts him wanting him back and shit.
Dude

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2011
Well I have been told that she was a manipulator...i was wondering about the kid thing too...I heard that she puts on a big show and then never stops once she starts...and someone who is your brother?? i think she is with someone but she says it is nothing....
yea well

Logan, WV

#7 Dec 20, 2011
its never nothing with her.thats the point,she hops from one man to another.....
nasty nasty NASTY

Elkview, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2011
had 4 kids lost them all will doany thing or any one
wandering

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Dude wrote:
Well I have been told that she was a manipulator...i was wondering about the kid thing too...I heard that she puts on a big show and then never stops once she starts...and someone who is your brother?? i think she is with someone but she says it is nothing....
you hit it on the head,will do anything to get what she wants or a pill,she lies more than the president and is very untrustworthy
Dude

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 20, 2011
She sounds destructive....I seen on another topix that she had to move over here to kermit because she done ruined herself on ky side.....
wandering

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2011
she ruins herself everywhere she goes,jus ask nebody shes dated and i bet the reason why they broke up are pretty similar
well

Elkview, WV

#12 Dec 20, 2011
Isn't she the one that Melvin left his wife and kids for? I heard she went to jail for child neglect or child endangerment and lost her kids. What was Melvin thinking. His wife seems like a really nice woman, and goes to church. Maybe she is better off without him anyway!!
trash

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 21, 2011
What is Melvin thinking???? Really she is trash....nasty trash....especially compared to what he has at home!!!
ITS ME

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 25, 2011
just so u know she is not the reason i left my wife and as for what im doing now that i left is none of ur biz but as far as ur thoughts and comments keep them to urself because i could care less what anyone thinks of me but if u know me u already know that but ur all ur thoughts and comments do is hurt delisa when she reads them so just drop it and let it go
Dont Matter

Logan, WV

#15 Dec 28, 2011
it does not matter if she is the reason you left your wife or not....you are still laying with her the next day if not the same day you were gone....still laying with her i assume...go home to your wife where u belong she is a good woman that loves you even with all of your nice little screw ups. and dee if he doesnt there is someone out there that would be good to you and treat you better. trust me i know. but i do know u cant give your heart to someone else because it belongs to him. its a shame too. but you just love him and maybe he will see how lucky he is.
baby maker

Elkview, WV

#16 Dec 31, 2011
Is she makeing babies again? & whos the DAD??????????
not

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2012
shes not pregnant
meme

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2012
Jennifer is a piece of trash...I personally know this girl...And no one should trust her...She lies an says she is not doing drugs, but stays fu**** up half the time...She will try to get any dick with money or pills...If any one has screwed her they need to be tested ASAP.....
needs to know

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 7, 2012
meme wrote:
Jennifer is a piece of trash...I personally know this girl...And no one should trust her...She lies an says she is not doing drugs, but stays fu**** up half the time...She will try to get any dick with money or pills...If any one has screwed her they need to be tested ASAP.....
And what should someone be tested for? is there somthing people needs to know? if so how do you know?.
oh my my

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
i think u ought to ask her,shes the one who has it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WFD denied lease of ambulance - 3 hr TenEightyOne 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,476
needing a male AKC registered Bloodhound for St... (Feb '11) 12 hr rdsigur 37
Renee Pinson selling dope up valley street Tue eddie 31
christy lynn light (Jan '15) Aug 19 flake 16
Stacy Cochran Aug 19 flake 5
Does Anyone Know This Woman ? Aug 19 Glass Goldfish Bowl 4

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance