*****OK! So What is being said about ...

*****OK! So What is being said about ERICA MARCUM & who is sayin it!?*****

Posted in the Kermit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashinchains

Humble, TX

#1 Mar 6, 2009
WHO is starting these moronic rumors. Doesn't anyone have something better to do than invent a bunch of moronic fabricated rumors. I mean really! This website is just a bunch of CRAP! The people who read it... the people who write it... its all a bunch of CRAP for really BORED people! All it does is cause a bunch of problems. EVEN worse it could get someone hurt. Read a book. Do some yoga or something MY GOSH!!! I mean yeah yeah you're bored and you have no life but why create problems for other people. Its even worse when people actually come and threaten someone over this utter garbage! What is the bloody crazy stupid point?!
lmao

College Station, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2009
well, you are on here which makes you a hypocrite.
second of all, just because people get on here and talk about others doesnt mean they have a life or else you'd be a person that doesnt.
people are such hypocrites! ha, it makes me laugh.
ha ha

Hurricane, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2009
well I dont prefer to talk about children if you are talking about ladonna marcum's daughter but just pray for her she dosent go the route her mother did,she's a hoe!
boring

Marietta, OH

#4 Apr 6, 2009
Well to the first comment, you say that this is nothing more than people being bored! You got that right there is nothing around here to do AT ALL. So yes it is a bunch of people being bored that is on here. No people shouldnt create problems for others and the rumors ones start is not right I do know that much. But just think of it this way the things that are being said on here is the things that are being said behind ones back. So at least on here you can read whats being said about you. And maybe have a chance to speak your side about the matter.
your mom

Kinston, NC

#5 Apr 26, 2009
Erica Marcum is aaaaaaawesome! i love her and shes sweet , defanitley not a hoe. so get your facts straight before i have the beat your head in :) stupid dochebags!!!!! dang we <3 erica
ha ha

Hurricane, WV

#6 Apr 26, 2009
dident say she was'nt awasome or whatever,can't you read!! I SAID hope she dos'ent turn out like HER MOTHER!!!moron!
humz

Hurricane, WV

#7 May 6, 2009
welp i dont know the girl but from what i seen of her today it looks like she's a hoe
Lady_Bug

Marietta, OH

#8 May 6, 2009
humz wrote:
welp i dont know the girl but from what i seen of her today it looks like she's a hoe
OMG are you stupid??? It cant be the same Erika because she is one of the best people that I know she dont say or do anything to anyone and she works her ass off just to make something of her self come on people get real you can call her anything but calling her a hoe or say she is asking like a hoe is far from the truth...I bet its not the same Erika that we all know.
humz

Hurricane, WV

#9 May 7, 2009
the one i know is about 5ft 3 and has blonde hair,she is a very pretty young girl,but out in public hanging on and kissing all over and so on at the age of 14 or 15 years old ...sorry it just does not look lady like,just hate to see the girl run down her rep,and people do talk face it!!!it does make her look like a hoe just as her mother has been!!!
Lady_Bug

Marietta, OH

#10 May 7, 2009
Ok thats not the same girl at all that we are talking about the one I am talking about is 23 and she does not have blonde hair and I am sorry but I dont know that girl but it is RUDE talking about kids like that anyways....
lady bug killer

Hurricane, WV

#11 May 7, 2009
suck on my ****
Lady_Bug

United States

#12 May 7, 2009
ya you wish is that all you had to come back with and like I had always said I HATE STUPID PEOPLE that should give you something to talk about b/c we all know working is way to much for people like you try it you may like it.....I promies you it will not kill you I did it all my life.........
lady bug killer

Hurricane, WV

#13 May 11, 2009
I do work everyday!
Lady_Bug

Marietta, OH

#14 May 11, 2009
Then maybe you need another job because you have to much time on your hands to worry about what others is doing.....
lady bug killer

United States

#15 May 17, 2009
Lady_Bug wrote:
Then maybe you need another job because you have to much time on your hands to worry about what others is doing.....
thats the pot calling the kittle black if im here to much why are you here ???? get a job yourself!
Lady_Bug

Marietta, OH

#16 May 17, 2009
Hey I have 2 jobs and a family try it you may like it....And am I talking about someone I dont know I think not...
lady bug killer

Hurricane, WV

#17 May 18, 2009
i have a family and 4 kids and a job so i have a right same as you do, i have and do try it it's called life .
Lady_Bug

Marietta, OH

#18 May 18, 2009
Now try not talk about kids b/c you have 4 and I know you would not want anyone to talk about your.

I know I have 4 kids myself and as a mother I sure in the hell would not like for anyone to talk trash about one of mine.

To mother to mother if you are anything like I am then I know you would be ready to fight for one of your kids and you know as a mom kids is going to be kids and I dont know you or I dont think I do but I am not trying to be a BITCH or nothing but she is only like 15 years old and the ERICA that they are talking about is 22 years old but she does have a Mother that cares about her and dont like people talking trash.

I am not trying to fight with you on topixs I am just asking you and everone els if you guys are talking about the 15 year old remenber she is just a kid and if she is doing or acking the way people say she is then maybe just maybe try to help her out a little bit and dont talk trash about her b/c what gos arould comes arould...

And agane I am not trying to be a BITCH about anything at all and I am sorry if you are taking me that way...Thanks
lady_bug killer

Hurricane, WV

#19 May 19, 2009
Lady_Bug wrote:
Now try not talk about kids b/c you have 4 and I know you would not want anyone to talk about your.
I know I have 4 kids myself and as a mother I sure in the hell would not like for anyone to talk trash about one of mine.
To mother to mother if you are anything like I am then I know you would be ready to fight for one of your kids and you know as a mom kids is going to be kids and I dont know you or I dont think I do but I am not trying to be a BITCH or nothing but she is only like 15 years old and the ERICA that they are talking about is 22 years old but she does have a Mother that cares about her and dont like people talking trash.
I am not trying to fight with you on topixs I am just asking you and everone els if you guys are talking about the 15 year old remenber she is just a kid and if she is doing or acking the way people say she is then maybe just maybe try to help her out a little bit and dont talk trash about her b/c what gos arould comes arould...
And agane I am not trying to be a BITCH about anything at all and I am sorry if you are taking me that way...Thanks
well first of all I do not and have not talked trash about any child, not argueing either nor am i trying to agg on an argument but my point is.. as i said to start with i hope she does not turn out like her mother no offence but the truth will stand when the world is not no longer here i pray for her sake she dosent cause her mother isent a church going kind of person if you know what i mean and have seen actions from her that a 15 yr old should not be doing at that age ....i have girls myself and i wouldent want mine to be that way i pray they never are!
my last reply ...have a nice day!
blueeyes93

Holden, WV

#20 Jun 1, 2009
humz wrote:
the one i know is about 5ft 3 and has blonde hair,she is a very pretty young girl,but out in public hanging on and kissing all over and so on at the age of 14 or 15 years old ...sorry it just does not look lady like,just hate to see the girl run down her rep,and people do talk face it!!!it does make her look like a hoe just as her mother has been!!!
she kind has been making herself look bad here lately!!!ohh well its her life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone Strips - Cheapest Pharmacy to get them? (Feb '11) 1 hr Chardr 176
News Emotional final meeting for current city council - 8 hr OneHappyMofo 2
Williamson pool? 13 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 12
Crystal Cassell (Jun '14) Sat The one to slap y... 11
John rouse Sat The Past 10
Tug Fork Apts Sat Curious 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sat Wotan 4,142

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance