vote no on march 23rd on levys, they ...

vote no on march 23rd on levys, they are going to raise your taxes

Posted in the Kermit Forum

Floyd

Logan, WV

#1 Mar 6, 2013
It is important that everyone gets out to vote no or we will be paying astronomical taxes in this county. I don't know about everyone else but I pay more than enough already.
coal miner

Bruno, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Floyd wrote:
It is important that everyone gets out to vote no or we will be paying astronomical taxes in this county. I don't know about everyone else but I pay more than enough already.
In today's economy it is not the time to start talk of raising taxes. People are already having it rough just making house payments much less having them pay more taxes on things that the county doesn't even need. The money from the fire levy will most likely go to create a high paying job for favors to someone the county commissioners owe the election to. If you read the Williamson Daily News there was an article from Board President William Duty that pretty much summed it up. What this levy mostly is for is to add fund to the new school that no one in the county wanted. The state forced this on us, so let the state do the funding. I vote NO!!! on both
meee

Paintsville, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
i would consider this when tug valley gets a ball field.not untill...
meee

Paintsville, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
by the way does anyone know how much lottery money we get?
Floyd

Logan, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2013
meee wrote:
i would consider this when tug valley gets a ball field.not untill...
when they put the too schools to gather and built tugvally the plans call for astste of art school with running tennis softball baseball and football fields in the bids but you will never see those plans can't remember who was in boe at that time they but they got their kickback you here me''''''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed robbery suspect behind bars (Nov '13) 7 hr Gober 4
laura muncy 8 hr Bill12345 1
Melissa MCcoy Copley (Aug '13) 12 hr No tolerance 14
Melissa McCoy (Jul '13) 12 hr No tolerance 2
What Did Mark Canterbury Go To Jail For? (Feb '10) Fri HOG MAN 47
sheena and justin Fri lalala 5
WVA Basketball...... HEE HEE Thu O BROTHER 1

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance