broward pain clinic fort lauderdale f...

broward pain clinic fort lauderdale fl for all the jmc haters

Posted in the Kermit Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lady

Ransom, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2009
Yeah you read right, you know I have read so many forums on here since JMC went out and the truth is that a drug addict is a drug addict but a lot of people who was legitimate patients has suffered due to what happened and what is it a majority on here are saying that all people who went there draw food stamps and are drug addicts. LET ME BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU A DRUG ADDICT JUST MOVES ON DOWN THE LINE SO YOU ALL MADE A MTN OUT OF A MOLE HILL, now for the people who actually needed a Dr. is left out in the cold. So do you really want to hear facts that when you type in Ft. Lauderdale FL pain cinics that you find out there is 89 in just Ft. Lauderdale not counting all the ones that are else where in FL and that they write lethal amounts of oxycodone medications that is unreal. I was at the pharmacy the other day and was told since JMC went out that you would not believe the FL scripts people has been trying to fill or has filled so what was the greater enemy? You know the saying the more you stir things up well you get the picture. Yeah it wasn't a perfect situation there but they was trying all the time to make it better. But anyway for all those needing a pain Dr. real bad type in Broward Pain Clinic FT. Lauderdale FL and their website will come up and you can fill out an online application and they gladly accept out of state pts and some even offer gas coupons. See my brother was going to JMC where they at least controlled him there by counting his pills and drug testing him and now he wants to go to FL so if something happens to him his blood is on your alls hands.
i didnt no

Normantown, WV

#2 Apr 13, 2009
lady wrote:
Yeah you read right, you know I have read so many forums on here since JMC went out and the truth is that a drug addict is a drug addict but a lot of people who was legitimate patients has suffered due to what happened and what is it a majority on here are saying that all people who went there draw food stamps and are drug addicts. LET ME BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU A DRUG ADDICT JUST MOVES ON DOWN THE LINE SO YOU ALL MADE A MTN OUT OF A MOLE HILL, now for the people who actually needed a Dr. is left out in the cold. So do you really want to hear facts that when you type in Ft. Lauderdale FL pain cinics that you find out there is 89 in just Ft. Lauderdale not counting all the ones that are else where in FL and that they write lethal amounts of oxycodone medications that is unreal. I was at the pharmacy the other day and was told since JMC went out that you would not believe the FL scripts people has been trying to fill or has filled so what was the greater enemy? You know the saying the more you stir things up well you get the picture. Yeah it wasn't a perfect situation there but they was trying all the time to make it better. But anyway for all those needing a pain Dr. real bad type in Broward Pain Clinic FT. Lauderdale FL and their website will come up and you can fill out an online application and they gladly accept out of state pts and some even offer gas coupons. See my brother was going to JMC where they at least controlled him there by counting his pills and drug testing him and now he wants to go to FL so if something happens to him his blood is on your alls hands.
thi is so sad, and you are right, alot of JMC patients are going to Fl. My husband has mentioned going, Always before all I had to worry about was xanax and lorecet, now if he starts going to Fl. He will be on oxycontins in no time and dead within 6 months . Does anyone know if Dr. Shafer or hoover or any other doctor is taking new patients? I hope so because if not , then alot will be going to Fl. including my husband , and more overdosses will take place, than ever.
Ridiculous

Little Valley, NY

#3 Apr 13, 2009
There are legitimate pain management doctors right in Huntington Wv. Louisa Ky has a good Dr named Dr. Balaclaw. They are Legitimate and get to the real source of your pain and treat you appropriately. If your hoping to walk in and walk out with a pocket full of pills they are not what you want..but if you want a true Dr who cares and want to really fix your Dr they ARE doctors close to home. Also Dr. Wineswag in Huntington is another good one. Just call any pharmacy or hospital and ask for a referral.
just me

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2009
I know that Dr.Hoover's office is taking new patients, but my scripts had Dr. Ryckman on them. I don't know if you know this but the first visit is 450.00, then all the others will be 150.00. Good luck with your husband. I don't even know what or where this JMC is, can anyone tell em what happened
i didnt no wrote:
<quoted text>
thi is so sad, and you are right, alot of JMC patients are going to Fl. My husband has mentioned going, Always before all I had to worry about was xanax and lorecet, now if he starts going to Fl. He will be on oxycontins in no time and dead within 6 months . Does anyone know if Dr. Shafer or hoover or any other doctor is taking new patients? I hope so because if not , then alot will be going to Fl. including my husband , and more overdosses will take place, than ever.
just me

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2009
I know he's a good Dr. I worked for ARH several yrs. and that's who we sent almost every patient when I worked for Dr. Kohli.
Ridiculous wrote:
There are legitimate pain management doctors right in Huntington Wv. Louisa Ky has a good Dr named Dr. Balaclaw. They are Legitimate and get to the real source of your pain and treat you appropriately. If your hoping to walk in and walk out with a pocket full of pills they are not what you want..but if you want a true Dr who cares and want to really fix your Dr they ARE doctors close to home. Also Dr. Wineswag in Huntington is another good one. Just call any pharmacy or hospital and ask for a referral.
1 post removed
jdz1

Phelps, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2009
just me wrote:
I know that Dr.Hoover's office is taking new patients, but my scripts had Dr. Ryckman on them. I don't know if you know this but the first visit is 450.00, then all the others will be 150.00. Good luck with your husband. I don't even know what or where this JMC is, can anyone tell em what happened
<quoted text>
Hoovers office is always taking new patients. I hope the feds get her next.
Donna

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Dec 22, 2009
My mother and I severely need pain ASAP. Our dov kust dumped us aftr 5 years because we lived out of state and told us he would take carr of us and had for 3 years. Merry Xmas to us. We are left to be in pain and withdraw for NO Really bad. My mom is 62 with copd and high blood pressure. Please help! We are in tampa fl. Contact us @ [email protected] Thank you foe helping Donna
Ky Girl

AOL

#9 Dec 22, 2009
Why would you drive all the way to FL?
There's pain clinics in Portsmouth and Wheelersburg. The one on 11th street in Portsmouth fills their own perscriptions.
I'm not a drug addict and don't take any pain medications. I read all this on the portsmouth topix.

“NaNa”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 23, 2009
lady wrote:
I hate to be so Blunt sweetheart but if something happens to your brother it is souly on his hands for not seeking HELP with his addiction, A trip to Florida is much safer than sitting home and snorting or popping pills, I literally packed up and left Wayne County for the simple Fact that almost EVERYONE I know there are either popping snorting or pushing, Wayne & Mingo Counties is NO PLACE to raise a family, Believe me I left it all behind me, I thank the good lord above that I never felt the need to turn to drugs even though I had a VERY HARD life!
I can remeber driving by JMC at 5a.m. one morning and almost wiped out to idiots because they was lined up from the door all the way to the road. That's redicuous!
They need a CARE CENTER with a really good REHAB!!!
Don't these addicts & thier families realize they are killing thierselves?
Take it from EXPERIENCE you can not blame others!
I myself have already lost family member to drugs and Yep I also have family pushing so To the ones who are not which is SLim to none You need to get your heads together and come up with a solution or Wayne & Mingo counties will soon be know as Ghost counties! They will not last long!
I have sat and just pondered on this for a few years, I have seen the best of mother get up and walk out on there children I have seen the best of friends just become complete thieves and what is going to happen to all those poor innocent children they have to fend for thereselves and they only know what they see they to will end up addicted and sleeping around or thieving for pills it's all crazy, Just open your minds, It is a sickness But believe me if you dont help them By shutting down these crazy so called Dr.'s and trying to get thm into some kind of rehab they are going to destroy everyone and everything who has ever cared for them!
May God be with you all!

“NaNa”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2009
Ky Girl wrote:
Why would you drive all the way to FL?
There's pain clinics in Portsmouth and Wheelersburg. The one on 11th street in Portsmouth fills their own perscriptions.
I'm not a drug addict and don't take any pain medications. I read all this on the portsmouth topix.
maybe these topix should be read by the F.B.I that way so much INFO isnt shared with public the addicts and most of all to OUR YOUTH!

“NaNa”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 23, 2009
Donna wrote:
My mother and I severely need pain ASAP. Our dov kust dumped us aftr 5 years because we lived out of state and told us he would take carr of us and had for 3 years. Merry Xmas to us. We are left to be in pain and withdraw for NO Really bad. My mom is 62 with copd and high blood pressure. Please help! We are in tampa fl. Contact us @ [email protected] Thank you foe helping Donna
Hi Donna, You know My mother is 65 & also suffers from COPD, Enphazima, High Blood and a distressed Heart, BUT she has never been on PAIN medication for this. Maybe she needed a change in doctors, For your withdraws try seeking a Rehab! You will be much better off in the long run!
You Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Grand and Healthy New Year May God Bless and be with you & Your mother!

“-The One && Only”

Williamson

#13 Dec 23, 2009
omg this smokey mountain woman is insane!! lol

“NaNa”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 23, 2009
triciahorn22 wrote:
hmm you talk like you've known me your entire life!

“-The One && Only”

Williamson

#15 Dec 23, 2009
smoky mountain lady wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm you talk like you've known me your entire life!
hmm... I BELIEVE YOU CAN SAY THAT LMBO!!

“NaNa”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 23, 2009
triciahorn22 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm... I BELIEVE YOU CAN SAY THAT LMBO!!
yeah I believe you might can say that!

“-The One && Only”

Williamson

#17 Dec 23, 2009
well iono... who are you again?? LOL
In the know

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2009
Heck why go to Florida? Ky Girls right! There's one in Portsmouth, Ohio and the office visit is only $100.00! The name of it is Ohio Pain Relief Center. Although I don't think they give you $50.00 gas vouchers like the pill mill called "broward pain" in Florida. I think the owner did own a place called Florida Global Medical in Florida.

“-The One && Only”

Williamson

#19 Dec 25, 2009
?? ok reeeeaaallly i swear some ppl r so ignorant.. LOL.. WOW!
ARH ex-nurse

United States

#20 Jan 1, 2010
to "just me" just curious what's your initials? I worked for Dr. Kohli for awhile....I'd say I know you.
just me wrote:
I know he's a good Dr. I worked for ARH several yrs. and that's who we sent almost every patient when I worked for Dr. Kohli.
<quoted text>
deb

Huntington, WV

#21 Feb 22, 2010
triciahorn22 wrote:
z

zzlol ya think??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandi dearfield 4 hr big girl 1
Jen tidwell 5 hr Nrose 17
Williamson principal? 7 hr Loose 4
Charlie Hatfield fighting dilapidated buildings 15 hr EightOFour 2
Council meeting 😡 21 hr Tax payer 1
Russell Ooten Sun lady 14
Is Gary Stepp from the Bowling Alley A Convicte... (May '12) Sat DearlyDeparted 49

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages