Weatherman

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I wonder if it will be a mild or harsh winter this year? Does anyone know what nature's signs are that might forecast our winter weather. Seems like we could use a wet, winter season.
mapper

Gilbert, WV

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Snowy and cold
agree

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Weatherman wrote:
I wonder if it will be a mild or harsh winter this year? Does anyone know what nature's signs are that might forecast our winter weather. Seems like we could use a wet, winter season.
I hope it's the way winter is supposed to be...it was to warm last winter..I like it cold and snowy
Deactivated

Sevierville, TN

#4 Nov 27, 2012
We will be entering the 5th Dimension at the end of this Winter. With over half spent in the 4th Dimension. We are now exiting the 3rd Dimension. Don't get caught up in the daily drama. When you feel the change start to take deep breaths. The 4th Dimension on the intergalactic plane of the universe is now really close. 3D world to 5D!!! I can't wait! Love will only survive and thrive, hate will die.
Sara

Elkview, WV

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Deactivated wrote:
We will be entering the 5th Dimension at the end of this Winter. With over half spent in the 4th Dimension. We are now exiting the 3rd Dimension. Don't get caught up in the daily drama. When you feel the change start to take deep breaths. The 4th Dimension on the intergalactic plane of the universe is now really close. 3D world to 5D!!! I can't wait! Love will only survive and thrive, hate will die.
what kind stupid gibberish is this.lol
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2012
The kind that could've got your old man killed for trying to be UFC in Pigeon Forge.
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Rick wrote:
The kind that could've got your old man killed for trying to be UFC in Pigeon Forge.
Do you still smell like Tatter Tots???
Mason

Elkview, WV

#8 Nov 29, 2012
it will be cold cause no ones get any leiap help till febuary
Conspiracy Theorist

Elkview, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2012
There won't be any winter after Dec. 21st if the Mayans were right!

Since: Nov 12

Islamabad, Pakistan

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Weatherman wrote:
well winter will be cold as usual. lol
but coffee n jackets can be helpful :)
Mason

Elkview, WV

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Mason wrote:
it will be cold cause no ones get any leiap help till febuary
since you think i am nuts why the hell dont you call the dhhr and ask them big boys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans have 4 convicted criminals running ... 6 hr California Dreamen 30
Why is county supporting ACAschoolIs Bo Copley ... 10 hr taxpayer 44
arh nurses 13 hr Brewer 4
News Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy honored at ... 14 hr The Waco Kid 1
Brandon dillon 17 hr Miss Williamson 1
Why did Justin get fired from asst prosecuting ... 19 hr just wondering 4
Sheriff Dept/Mingo County Commissioners Mon Mingo Marauder 15

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance