Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#11110 Feb 7, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Manchin is not retiring. LOL
That's unfortunate ... Maybe he'll just go away.
Really

Fairmont, WV

#11111 Feb 7, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Rahall says he supports the 2nd and will not support any gun bans. He likely has my vote.
You are voting based on guns. I hope you are on a government watch list.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11112 Feb 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You are voting based on guns. I hope you are on a government watch list.
LMAO
Cornbread

Cody, WY

#11113 Feb 8, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
why?
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

#11115 Feb 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You are voting based on guns. I hope you are on a government watch list.
that's not very nice. You're probably on one too
hope

Huntington, WV

#11116 Feb 8, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>why?
because they don't have the people's interest in mind,their agenda is far different from what the people want.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11117 Feb 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You are voting based on guns. I hope you are on a government watch list.
You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
Really

Fairmont, WV

#11118 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
You responded to me yesterday. I know you just want a fight. I'm not biting.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11119 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
trust me, you really are on a watch list too. God Bless America!
Cowface

Alexandria, VA

#11120 Feb 8, 2013
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#11121 Feb 8, 2013
Cowface wrote:
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Government watch lists are another reason to own guns.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11122 Feb 8, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me, you really are on a watch list too. God Bless America!
Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#11123 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
Pathetic...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11124 Feb 8, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Pathetic...
Comments like that is why you are on the domestic terror watch list. LOL
josey wales

Princeton, WV

#11125 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Comments like that is why you are on the domestic terror watch list. LOL
You are a pathetic waste of American air do me a favor and go wipe your ass with a watch list because at this point we are all on one no matter what we do just wait for the drones just lay and wait cause that day is coming. The government is nothing but pinko commies and you know it.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11126 Feb 8, 2013
Cowface wrote:
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Yes! this is like Germany in 1933! Isn't that scary?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11127 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
***this is a message from our(WV) militia.

would you say the militia is on the list of patriotic Americans?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11128 Feb 8, 2013
josey wales wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathetic waste of American air do me a favor and go wipe your ass with a watch list because at this point we are all on one no matter what we do just wait for the drones just lay and wait cause that day is coming. The government is nothing but pinko commies and you know it.
Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
josey wales

Princeton, WV

#11129 Feb 8, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
The Senate Intelligence Committee received a classified document on Thursday that seeks to justify the administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone attacks, a congressional aide told CNN.

The document was demanded by lawmakers, mainly Democrats concerned about secrecy in national security decisionmaking, ahead of a hearing later in the day on the nomination of John Brennan to become the next CIA director.

It provides the Justice Department's legal rationale for the controversial policy of using lethal force against U.S. citizens fighting on behalf of terrorist groups.
why

Fairmont, WV

#11130 Feb 8, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
its always been that way. the killing is just getting more efficient and impersonal. i dont think im going to get droned. what maks you so special? by the way i completely agree that it shouldnt be that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Stiltner (Bo Casey) 8 min suspicious mind 1
Oded 1 hr Know Them 2
Bridge Construction 3 hr nemesis 9
Delbarton Inn???? (Jan '09) 4 hr Kevin 5
Create your own Forum 4 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
Victoria Courts (Aug '10) 9 hr Truth 59
Ashley Diamond caught fingering herself outside... Thu Tyrone davis 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages