Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11107 Feb 7, 2013
voter wrote:
Now that Joe Manchin is retiring, who will this state support for a new senator? Just wondering?
Manchin is not retiring. LOL
hope

Huntington, WV

#11108 Feb 7, 2013
you are high wrote:
<quoted text>i agree but my problem is that g w bush should be getting more anger then obama. i said before i even knew who was running in 2004 that the next president would take the blame for g w bush and i was 100 percent right.
G.W. was an idiotic nightmare. The great leader that he was ruined the country. War,the crash of 2008,and the dim-witting of the general population. This guy was really awful and lead our country into a very dark place.

Unfortunately, we should be more furious with Obama. He now has the power to kill American citizens,directly, without trial or charges (he can indefinitely imprison you as well)...and he's the guy that signed all of these executive orders. No President, or even just an averagely good person, would let these laws pass. It's insane!

He also approved the bank bailouts which drove American citizens into economic disaster. And he's waging a drone war..

Location hidden

#11109 Feb 7, 2013
Democrat wrote:
How about Nicky Joe Rahall.
Rahall says he supports the 2nd and will not support any gun bans. He likely has my vote.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#11110 Feb 7, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Manchin is not retiring. LOL
That's unfortunate ... Maybe he'll just go away.
Really

Fairmont, WV

#11111 Feb 7, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Rahall says he supports the 2nd and will not support any gun bans. He likely has my vote.
You are voting based on guns. I hope you are on a government watch list.

Location hidden

#11112 Feb 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You are voting based on guns. I hope you are on a government watch list.
LMAO
Cornbread

Cody, WY

#11113 Feb 8, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
why?
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

#11115 Feb 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You are voting based on guns. I hope you are on a government watch list.
that's not very nice. You're probably on one too
hope

Huntington, WV

#11116 Feb 8, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>why?
because they don't have the people's interest in mind,their agenda is far different from what the people want.

Location hidden

#11117 Feb 8, 2013
Really wrote:
You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
Really

Fairmont, WV

#11118 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
You responded to me yesterday. I know you just want a fight. I'm not biting.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11119 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
trust me, you really are on a watch list too. God Bless America!
Cowface

Alexandria, VA

#11120 Feb 8, 2013
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#11121 Feb 8, 2013
Cowface wrote:
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Government watch lists are another reason to own guns.

Location hidden

#11122 Feb 8, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me, you really are on a watch list too. God Bless America!
Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#11123 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
Pathetic...

Location hidden

#11124 Feb 8, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Pathetic...
Comments like that is why you are on the domestic terror watch list. LOL
josey wales

Princeton, WV

#11125 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Comments like that is why you are on the domestic terror watch list. LOL
You are a pathetic waste of American air do me a favor and go wipe your ass with a watch list because at this point we are all on one no matter what we do just wait for the drones just lay and wait cause that day is coming. The government is nothing but pinko commies and you know it.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11126 Feb 8, 2013
Cowface wrote:
Yes! this is like Germany in 1933! Isn't that scary?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11127 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
***this is a message from our(WV) militia.

would you say the militia is on the list of patriotic Americans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 9 min Analog man 6,258
Last word game (Apr '10) 11 min Analog man 4,767
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 36 min Jennifer Renee 2,781
Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton 2 hr Alice 31
Ashley Williams Thu Big peter glen jo... 7
Cell phone providers Thu T Mollett 1
marrowbone creek Wed Use to frig it 5
Kermit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web