Sexual abuse charges brought against Kermit man

Mar 24, 2012 Full story: Williamson Daily News Online 33

Allegations of sexual abuse pertaining to a 15-year old female has led to the arrest of William Curtis Muncy, 42, of Kermit, according to reports filed by West Virginia State Police Trooper J.D. Matheny.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
men suck

Inez, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Does anyone know this pedophile? Why hasnt there been any comments on this horrible topic?
Baffled

Inez, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2012
People will get on Topix and talk about so and so being on drugs or being a rat or who is cheating on who but something this serious nobody knows what is going on.
Telling it like it is

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Apr 6, 2012
Baffled wrote:
People will get on Topix and talk about so and so being on drugs or being a rat or who is cheating on who but something this serious nobody knows what is going on.
You speak as if someone being on drugs or selling drugs is not a big deal.

I think a drug dealer/user are right on the same level as a child molester.

They both ruin numerous lives without any regard for anyone but themselves.

Yep, all scum of the earth.
Baffled

Inez, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2012
I didn't say those weren't bad things I just dont understand why anyone hasn't commented on this thread but will have 200 comments on someone who is doing drugs or cheating on a spouse and so on. It's a horrible thing that has happened to an innocent child, and NOBODY has anything to say about it?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5 Apr 7, 2012
maybe it is a private situation that doesnt need spread all over topix? Maybe even if no child name is mentioned the mans name will let people know what you are talking about. Cheating,drug dealing and whatever else you mentioned has to do with adults. Respect the privacy of the children involved and go find a drug thread to comment on.
well

Logan, WV

#6 Apr 7, 2012
If you all would read the article on top you will know who they are talking about!
just sayin

Williamson, WV

#7 Apr 8, 2012
this guy lives on jennies creek...Rosie Fields is his grandma...he lives right beside of her, as a matter of fact
omg

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 8, 2012
Hang him by his ball's......I hate Chester's,I mean hate them,and how in the Hell is a drug user,abuser etc.the same as a Chester? No comparison what so ever,and when he get's to Prison he will for sure find out what MEN,think about Chester's.Up there in the prison system he will live a life of hell,and will surely think about it every waking minute of the day.....I hope they put his ass in General Population too,but I'm sure he will check in to P.C.(Protective Custody) as soon as he get's there......
It's the child that suffer's and don't matter what any of you think,it's still the child that suffer's in this for the rest of there life's,and it will affect them for years and years to come as well...
I hope the sorry SOB get's his...
Telling it like it is

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Apr 8, 2012
omg wrote:
and how in the Hell is a drug user,abuser etc.the same as a Chester?
I listed some reason before.

They both ruin a lot of lives, they are both very selfish and don't care how much they hurt others, and they are pathetic excuses for human beings.

They are pretty much the same in book.

Since: Apr 12

Lenore, WV

#10 Apr 10, 2012
I am sorry I have to put my 5 cents in on this ordeal!
But for your information being raped does ruin one's life but it is not the same way that drugs can ruin people's life.
When you are raped it only hurts the person that is raped. Emotionally, physically, and a lot of therapy goes into this (sometimes!!)
But on the people who takes drug's or deals the drug's as for that; it hurts the families! The children, the wife, and the parents... plus for the one's taking the drugs it takes more than over $1,000 or more a month or however much it takes to please them!
So please REFRAIN from saying it is the same BECAUSE IT IS NOT!!!!!!
Telling it like it is

Peach Creek, WV

#11 Apr 10, 2012
it only matters to me wrote:
I am sorry I have to put my 5 cents in on this ordeal!
But for your information being raped does ruin one's life but it is not the same way that drugs can ruin people's life.
When you are raped it only hurts the person that is raped. Emotionally, physically, and a lot of therapy goes into this (sometimes!!)
But on the people who takes drug's or deals the drug's as for that; it hurts the families! The children, the wife, and the parents... plus for the one's taking the drugs it takes more than over $1,000 or more a month or however much it takes to please them!
So please REFRAIN from saying it is the same BECAUSE IT IS NOT!!!!!!
It only hurts the child when they are abused?

Do what?

What about that childs parents? It surely hurts them to. It must be a VERY hurtful thing to a parent.

I am sorry, but sexual abuse doesn't just affect a child. It affects all of the loved ones of that child as well.

You are WAY off base saying it only hurts the person being abused.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 12, 2012
I completely agree with omg,he needs to be hung.Anyone that messes with a kid or the ederly needs nothing but hung.

Lenore, WV

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
It only hurts the child when they are abused?
Do what?
What about that childs parents? It surely hurts them to. It must be a VERY hurtful thing to a parent.
I am sorry, but sexual abuse doesn't just affect a child. It affects all of the loved ones of that child as well.
You are WAY off base saying it only hurts the person being abused.
Ohh So I am WAY OFF BASE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN RAPED. BY THREE DIFFERENT MEN I HAVE BEEN RAPED BY AND I AM WAY OFF BASE YEAH OK SURE I AM GO SCREW UR SELF COS I AM NOT OFF BASE THERE
Telling it like it is

Peach Creek, WV

#14 Apr 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Ohh So I am WAY OFF BASE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN RAPED. BY THREE DIFFERENT MEN I HAVE BEEN RAPED BY AND I AM WAY OFF BASE YEAH OK SURE I AM GO SCREW UR SELF COS I AM NOT OFF BASE THERE
Are you seriously going to say it just affects the person that was raped?

What about that person's parents?

It wouldn't affect them at all?

You really need to think about it.

Lenore, WV

#15 Apr 12, 2012
OHH my God did u not see what I had wrote in my case it only affected me.. In some cases it may be different.. In my case my parent's nor anyone else give a flying crap about it

Lenore, WV

#16 Apr 12, 2012
Gave**
Telling it like it is

Peach Creek, WV

#17 Apr 12, 2012
OHH my God did u not see what I had wrote in my case it only affected me.. In some cases it may be different.. In my case my parent's nor anyone else give a flying crap about it
This is an exact quote from the post in question.
When you are raped it only hurts the person that is raped.

Lenore, WV

#18 Apr 12, 2012
Ok Telling it like it is r u the police of topix excuse me.. I was just stating the way I had felt.. ok then I told u why I felt that what part of that don't you understand I WAS RAPED CONTINUOUSLY FROM THE AGE 11 TO 18 THEN TURN AROUND AND GOT RAPED WHEN I WAS 21 THEN RAPED AGAIN WHEN I WAS 23 IT HAD ONLY HURT ME I AM FINISHED TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO A DUMB IDIOTIC PERSON
Telling it like it is

Peach Creek, WV

#19 Apr 12, 2012
Ok Telling it like it is r u the police of topix excuse me.. I was just stating the way I had felt.. ok then I told u why I felt that what part of that don't you understand I WAS RAPED CONTINUOUSLY FROM THE AGE 11 TO 18 THEN TURN AROUND AND GOT RAPED WHEN I WAS 21 THEN RAPED AGAIN WHEN I WAS 23 IT HAD ONLY HURT ME I AM FINISHED TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO A DUMB IDIOTIC PERSON
Sorry that your own quotes make you angry.

Good day.

Lenore, WV

#20 Apr 12, 2012
my quotes doesn't make me angry u on the other hand do. cause u don't understand what i say. i have been thru being raped so i know have u ever been rapped do u know how it feels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is having problems with DHHR 2 hr Truth Flinger 6
Who is getting divorced? suddenly single! (Aug '14) 14 hr i her shes good 57
Brandi B 15 hr Tara 1
Dingess Mom 20 hr Iknowbetter 19
Haunted Places Mar 24 amen 2
welfare home visits (Mar '12) Mar 21 Disbelief 17
Hilliary Clinton Mar 15 About to puke 1
Kermit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web