Hungry Man

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Is John Ball having a pig roast this weekend?
yeah

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah he has invited all of marrowbone everybody please show up.
soul

Logan, WV

#3 Apr 4, 2013
just think that Pig will be a lot of people coming soon if they don't watch and be ready.
BSW

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2013
soul wrote:
just think that Pig will be a lot of people coming soon if they don't watch and be ready.
What does this have to do with the post? Are you saying if I'm not ready I will have an apple shoved in my mouth and served to lots of people to be quite honest after I'm dead I probably wouldn't mind that at all although I'm probably quite bitter tasting.
gina

Catlettsburg, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Did anyone go?
I did

Martin, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
gina wrote:
Did anyone go?
had a great time with good friends good food and lots of good cold beer. He is going to have another one he told me. I think he needs to have another. Blue eyes.=~)
gina

Catlettsburg, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
I did wrote:
<quoted text>had a great time with good friends good food and lots of good cold beer. He is going to have another one he told me. I think he needs to have another. Blue eyes.=~)
I bed u did..lol
Gimme a break

Stollings, WV

#8 Apr 10, 2013
He had cheap no good meat ( about like what he packs around in his pants) and DRAFT BEER !! Big Disappointment !!! And his pretty lady wasnt even present at the event !!
pay up

Logan, WV

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Gimme a break wrote:
He had cheap no good meat ( about like what he packs around in his pants) and DRAFT BEER !! Big Disappointment !!! And his pretty lady wasnt even present at the event !!
Well if you were so worried bout the food and beer then why didn't bring your own you bum? What a freeloader! The meat and beer was good! Had a blast!
dude

Catlettsburg, KY

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Gimme a break wrote:
Hahaha
The one and only

Martin, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2013
You all are crazy. To "pay up" thanks we had a good time and there wasent a piece of meat or a drop of beer left over "gimme a break" sounds like u have a problem with my meat , but why didnt you say something and i would have gave it to you a diffrent way or got you something diffrent to wash down that bitter tast!!! An "gina" dont no ya but you missed out on a good one. "I did" we might have another before long!! But the blue eyes has threw me off big time ???
Christina

Reedy, WV

#12 Jun 20, 2013
I was gonna go but I got scared they would mistake me for the pig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California dreamen 1 hr California Dreamen 19
What can you tell me about the AVALON? (Jun '12) 7 hr The real Rudy 101
Richard Wright (Mar '17) 8 hr Buckeye girl 74
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Why 4,491
George and Evelyn Warren (Nov '17) Fri Old friend 10
Married for Money Fri Reasons 10
Easter is not about Jesus... Never was Fri Chuck 35

Kermit Jobs

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages