First Prev
of 4
Next Last
someone in kermit

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 19, 2012
kermit pizza hut has went the dogs all they got up there now are pill heads that is y lori has lost all her good working and i cant blame then they need to clean that place up it seen like to me they need to
someone in kermit

Daniels, WV

#2 Jan 22, 2012
they need a new boss
someone in kermit

Daniels, WV

#3 Jan 22, 2012
and new cooks to be cause they cant cook dope head is all that work there
Yes they do

Williamson, WV

#4 Jan 28, 2012
Who is the chick, or I mean dude who looks like a lady? Hahaha!! Very nice, but confused I do believe!
someone

Belfry, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2012
my mother.
someone

Belfry, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2012
LOL, Jk.
someone in kermit

Summersville, WV

#7 Jan 28, 2012
dont no they let anythang work there it looks like to me i dont eat there no more they lost the best working they ever had she dont work there any more i miss her she was nice and made are pizza great you cant get agood pizza at pizzahut any more
someone

Belfry, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2012
Name of the cook may I ask?^^^^
someone in kermit

Summersville, WV

#9 Jan 28, 2012
idont no her name but no her when isee her i wish she would come back
someone in kermit

Summersville, WV

#10 Jan 29, 2012
someone told me today they heard other worker was quiting pizza hut they cant stan working there no more they are to much going on in the store they work with drug head they said they had enough they ant working around it no more
about time

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2012
Its about time someone comes in and cleans it back up. But that what you get when all family and friends works together.
who cares

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2012
Who's there managers? maybe it needs to be given to the boss! or the could just contact the main company and let them know what is going on!

But who really cares it in a small what they call a town! what company in its right mind would keep it there.
someone in kermit

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 31, 2012
i agree 100% they need to bring in a hole new workers that dont make kermit look bad i use to like eating there but when you walk in and see a worker that is so mest up on something and is falling in someone food they are makeing you will not wanting to eat there i cant belive that pizza hut was went down they need all new workers and a new rgm of the store to because she is just as bad as the workers to they cant keep people there because of the stuff they let go on there it dont do any good to call the man place they dont listen to nothing you say i no alot of people that has called in and she is still there they just need to shut it down or put all new people in there that really wants to work
really

Inez, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2012
someone in kermit wrote:
i agree 100% they need to bring in a hole new workers that dont make kermit look bad i use to like eating there but when you walk in and see a worker that is so mest up on something and is falling in someone food they are makeing you will not wanting to eat there i cant belive that pizza hut was went down they need all new workers and a new rgm of the store to because she is just as bad as the workers to they cant keep people there because of the stuff they let go on there it dont do any good to call the man place they dont listen to nothing you say i no alot of people that has called in and she is still there they just need to shut it down or put all new people in there that really wants to work
That dont make kermit look bad I got news for you it already looks and is bad.
someone in kermit

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 2, 2012
ant that the truth kermit pizza hut ant the only ones its all over this area they are to much of it we need more laws to look in to these matters if they would but they wont that is y a lot stuff goes on like it does this stuff goes on all over the world it ant only here you cant work a good gob any more for drugs taking over that is some thang i have never done in my life good people wont work around it i hope we do get help down in this area because we really need it
flair

Delbarton, WV

#16 Feb 2, 2012
If you want a good pizza , go to Giovannis in Kermit, they are clean, the workers are friendly and the food is great !!!!
someone in kermit

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 2, 2012
i agree i got me a pizza from there tonight and it was good keep up the good work at least you dont see drugs heads hanging around your business that what i like and i didnt see no one falling in my food like up pizzahut
sweet inspiration

Logan, WV

#18 Feb 3, 2012
i think some of them are pretty good cooks.
who cares

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2012
i thank they need to replace the whole staff, managers cooks and all.
a thought

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2012
someone needs to let pizza hut Corp. know what is going on there. Really they just need to close it down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is getting divorced? suddenly single! 7 hr devyne 48
WVA State Police Are Beating People 7 hr REALLY 1
Food for unemployed coalminers? 8 hr retired miner 2
Williamson PD adds two new policemen 9 hr Owen 67
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 10 hr honeymylove 2,616
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 10 hr honeymylove 6,166
Wow 11 hr Going to hell 10
Kermit Dating
Find my Match

Kermit People Search