October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,658 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

truth

Clarksburg, WV

#5408 Sep 17, 2012
I will say that after the Dem Debates NBC did a great job pointing all the truth stretching the Dem's did. I was surprised.
A black prez was a nice idea and it is a shame that he has made African Americans less likely to be put into the office in the future.
People, you need to do what you can to get the word out.
Our secretary of state is close to passing a law that allows people to register to vote on the day of voting. HELLO...how can citizenship be proven if you register at one table, then move down and cast your ballot. Can you say, desperate Democrat? We need her out as well.
truth

Clarksburg, WV

#5409 Sep 17, 2012
If you live in Marion County....vote Casey Mayor for WV Senate!!

http://www.cm4wvsenate.com/
a must read

Clarksburg, WV

#5410 Sep 17, 2012
William

Petersburg, WV

#5411 Sep 18, 2012
They are all for more jobs and less taxes, so does it matter? Pandering irrational politicians, that are never going to do anything for the people. Write in
"The Flying Spaghetti Monster" on election day.
tomblin

Rupert, WV

#5412 Sep 23, 2012
Richard wrote:
Tomblin all the way.
go tomblin
1 post removed
Mobo

Beaver Dam, KY

#5414 Sep 23, 2012
I know one damn thing,
Bill Clinton & Nafta has got this work thing effed all to hell!

All those jobs that left are not coming back,sorry to say....

Obama? He's on a mishon to bankrupt the country!!
eatfucksleep

Brooklyn, NY

#5415 Sep 24, 2012
Obama is on a mission to not just bankrupt but to totally F up the US
teresa

Thurmond, WV

#5416 Sep 24, 2012
Brainwashed wrote:
To all the gullable people of WV.keep watching FOX RAGE news.It's that time of year again.Obama is going to take your guns burn the bibles and give everyone one free abortion and if you hate the EPA so much try living beside a papermill.
well said,how can anyone even consider voting against Romney, he is our last hope before the fall of this country; the shape of the economy is too much to bear.
iloveamerica

Elkview, WV

#5417 Sep 24, 2012
romney will be the fall of you, me, and everyone else with an income less than $1 million/year (at least).

Brace yourselves, by the end of his term...we will all be starving and in the streets.
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5418 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Now come on,you hillbillies don't have no money to spend.You don't have no education neither.Step out of the hills of WV and come to the light.And you probably need a nanny.I know one who will tie you up and spank you for $10.00.
I have lived outside West Virginia. Believe me it is no better . LOL you are nuts. I do not need a nanny (maybe you do). I DO have an education, thank you. There are A LOT of WEST VIRGINIANS that are well educated . It is people such as yourself that need to "come to the light" as you said.
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5419 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Yankee?What the hell do you think WV is,a rebel state?Don't you remember,you are turncoats,separated from the south during the civil war and went with the north Yankee.
Again you need more school lol. Ever hear of the Mason/Dixon line in West Virginia? Take a few minutes and read your History books. I suppose you agree with slavery . That is sad .
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5420 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Loni,West Virginians are stupid and shouldn't even be discussing politics. All they know is coal mining and deer hunting.Leave the politics to those who have an education and a job.Now chew on your dried possum and groundhog and go to bed.
Why are you so negative and hateful to people in West Virginia? It is apparent you do not have a clue about West Virginia.
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5421 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Must be lonely at the top!!!!!People there with a job and an education are about as rare as a drag queen at a Nascar rally!!!!!
You need a life really. You talk crap about people and places you apparently know nothing about at all.
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5422 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Gay people should have the same rights. They have more money and pay more taxes. Many straight people are hillbillies,have 1 baby after another for the government to take care of.Is that a Christian?The bible is a book of contradictions.It is a violent book with murder,torture and incest all throughout it,but so called christians don't like to mention that.kg
Lord please have mercy on this poor soul. Now attacking Christians as well as West Virginians
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5423 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Come now,Grannys been all over WV especially in the "southern counties",pitiful and backward.Toothless hillbillies abound.Scared the hell out of us,looked just like the Wrong Turn movies.Now i realize they are not stereotypes,they're for real.Never thought such filth and poverty existed in the country,what a wake up.You are all ignorant and have the trailer mentality.Never saw so many outhouses in my life."Youins" are just disgustingKG
I can see once again you are spouting your ignorance. If you look at things West Virginia is really the same as other states . But I beg to differ when you try to lump all citizens in this state (or any other) into the same stereotypes. As for an "outhouse", I have not seen one in over 30 years. You need to grow up, get a life, get better educated, and stop watching so many stupid stereotype movies . By the way , what is "trailer mentality"?
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5424 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Bet i could clean up a bunch of them fat a$$ heifers.I'd turn em into Ho's.Then they could walk the streets and take care of the needy men folks.Throw down them donuts and try a tube steak instead.You'll feel better and lose weight too.
Guess that would make you a no good pimp , right? Donuts? You must think all females are cops lol.
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5425 Sep 24, 2012
kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Yankees?Who the hell you think you are?Rebels?Paaaaleeze. WV broke away from Va and went with the north during the Civil War. You are all Yankees.WV is a northern state.Got it ignorant hillbilly?
Go back to school and read your history books. You might learn something. West Virginia had BOTH Confederate and Yankee soldiers. We were a split state on the civil war. Check out the Mason/Dixon line for starters .

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

#5426 Sep 24, 2012
I am voting for REAL change.
2 posts removed
Simple

Bronx, NY

#5429 Sep 25, 2012
Look at all the jobs lost in our state thanks to Obama's stand against Coal! It's simple if you live in this state as to whom you should vote for!
Anonymous

Milton, WV

#5430 Sep 26, 2012
http://www.theonion.com/articles/gallup-poll-...
hahaha!!^^^ it's sooo true!^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min Another Damn Liberal 58,241
Sheriff sleeze 51 min just saying 2
Miss King Coal named 6 hr corrupt 9
Incest (Mar '14) Fri benny 10
Bar opening new owners Sep 18 Amanda 3
What is a democrat? Sep 16 Just saying 3
Obama (Mar '14) Sep 16 real american 2
•••
•••
•••

Kermit Jobs

•••
•••