tonya

Paintsville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2010
me and some friends has been thinking about coming to the tear drop inn,,could some one lets us know if this is a pretty good bar ,,,, THANKS

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2010
It is now called Sweeties Night Club. It use to not be a good place, but don't know about now...
tonya

Paintsville, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2010
should have keep the name tear drop inn.,,the song about the place kinda made people curious about the bar...i don't know the whole story about the song,,Tina at The Tear Drop Inn..the man that got shot name is Bobby Fletcher ?? don't know the wifes name that shot bobby ???was Tina his girl friend or did she work at the bar?? don't know if this is true,just what i've been told,,,if any body knows the right story,,FILL ME IN,,,,,,THANKS
you sound like

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2012
tonya wrote:
should have keep the name tear drop inn.,,the song about the place kinda made people curious about the bar...i don't know the whole story about the song,,Tina at The Tear Drop Inn..the man that got shot name is Bobby Fletcher ?? don't know the wifes name that shot bobby ???was Tina his girl friend or did she work at the bar?? don't know if this is true,just what i've been told,,,if any body knows the right story,,FILL ME IN,,,,,,THANKS
believe his the wife is a woman name Mary and she be getting out of prision in a few years.

“It's not a State of Mind.”

Since: Jun 10

Silent Hill, West Virginia

#5 Jan 28, 2012
The Tear Drop in was a great Bar, owned by a great man. May his soul rest in piece. He'll forever be missed.
1 post removed
sure

Huntington, WV

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Pimp Daddy wrote:
I did Ashley in the bathroom there and she loved it
Well, we know that's a lie. Ashley is only 21 and when the tear drop inn was still the tear drop inn, she would be to young to even go in to the bar. So, which would you rather be called? A pedophile or a lier?
1 post removed
susie

Logan, WV

#9 Feb 24, 2012
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know that's a lie. Ashley is only 21 and when the tear drop inn was still the tear drop inn, she would be to young to even go in to the bar. So, which would you rather be called? A pedophile or a lier?
dont go calling him names now !! he probably did some other girl by that name !! there is alot of ashleys around and we all no alot of root pushin went on in the bathroom at the old tear drop !!! aaaah the memories !
jhilhjnk

Logan, WV

#10 Feb 24, 2012
lol
1 post removed
Katie

Williamson, WV

#12 Sep 29, 2013
Who is Tina in that song
jeffry

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 9, 2013
susie wrote:
<quoted text> dont go calling him names now !! he probably did some other girl by that name !! there is alot of ashleys around and we all no alot of root pushin went on in the bathroom at the old tear drop !!! aaaah the memories !
anybdy no henry bowling,i thnk he used 2 go ther has a daughter named maranda
CMC

Branchland, WV

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Tina Mullins from Kermit
Record Keeper

Logan, WV

#15 Dec 5, 2013
So why did they take down the video with the footage of Kermit?
Josephine

Stanton, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2013
I love that song . It always has been a favorite if mine .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOX19 Investigates: Mother allegedly injects so... 15 hr Dott 26
Jimbo 16 hr Lindsey 4
Mom Allegedly Puts Substance in Her Child's IV 22 hr Beth runyons 20
steven ray messer (Aug '12) Thu daddys girl 68
Toby Blevins??? Thu daddys girl 3
what is wrong with the people of kermit Wed I know 2
Odessa Copley Jan 26 witchhunter 4
Kermit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web