Who do you think was Tug Valley`s gre...
2345jll

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Oct 22, 2010
duncan..
1994 Playoff Team

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Nov 11, 2010
Art Deskins was pretty damn good(clutch), Billy Jack Parsley was a helluva good player(tough S.O.B.), and hell two players from that team played college, Bo Copley(West Virginia Tech) and Nathan Fields(Glenville State). Nate also played Semi-Pro and some indoor football. Overall the absolute best team to ever play at Tug Valley.
Brad

Charleston, WV

#23 Dec 23, 2010
Again, Billy Jack Parsley was the best player on Tug Valley's best team. I think his number should have been retired years ago.
Bubba

Beckley, WV

#24 Dec 24, 2010
If they didn't go on to play in college I don't think you can claim them as the best.
Brad

Jeffersonville, IN

#25 Dec 30, 2010
That's a really narrow-minded way to look at things. Just because someone didn't play college football doesn't mean they couldn't play college football. Trust me, Billy Jack Parsley was offered the opportunity.
ole mingo

Williamson, WV

#26 Jan 11, 2011
speaking of LA where in the hell is he at now a days. Did he ever go to college or what
ole mingo

Williamson, WV

#27 Jan 11, 2011
what ever happened to Eric "LA" where in the hell is he. did he ever go to college and play ball i know he had offers to long snap
then and now

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Jan 11, 2011
ok Billy Jack may have been good then but now?????junkie! fat junkie
good

Prestonsburg, KY

#29 Jan 23, 2011
TVHSfootballfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Chris was a good player
LOL chris estep used to drag 3 or 4 players up the field holding his legs and then leave them laying. He was strong as an ox. I always liked watching him and Aaron Perry play. Chris was really good. I saw Chris the other day found out he was a daddy. congrats to him.
NoProg

Morgantown, WV

#30 Jan 23, 2011
most peoples opinion on this is based on who they watched when they were growing up, and i'm no diffrent, ive seen my name on here, but never thought of myself as a great football player, the best qb i ever seen was seth ooten who was a great defensive player as well, the best receiver i saw was bo copley, the best running back is austin vance from this year, the best lineman i saw was jarrod mcclanahan, and for linebacker id have to go with matt deboard, when he hit you, you can feel it and see the damage for days,
Ego Minded People

Switzer, WV

#31 Jan 26, 2011
Why in the world would this be a topic for discussion. I bet most of you on here didn't even play! So stupid to talk about these men at least they graduated and most I understand are working. Get a life!
hmmm

Lenore, WV

#32 Feb 14, 2011
i've watched tv for years and the team is mostly horrible except 4 or 5 players every year but anybody can pick 1..but in my top ten it would be- billy jack parsley, matt deboard, duncan, jonathan dingess, aaron perry, seth ooten, chris mcguire, coty whitt, chad damron, chris estep these are who i always thought who had the most heart and who was the toughest and best athletes when it came to football. austin vance gettin the jersey retired was stupid, just a really fast kid that out ran every team that was twice as worse at tv, good kid just a better basketball player he only had 1 good year, he was terrible for 3 years! still can't believe that one!lol
coach

Lenore, WV

#33 Feb 14, 2011
aaron perry best Def player to come out of mingo county in a long time! he was all over the place making tackles every game! this kid was great to watch.
seth ooten was a great qb and good athlete
chris estep was not the best but a snot nosed rb/fb up the middle no doubt and he always lowered his shoulder on anybody regardless of his or their size
duncan should've went to Division1 as WR hands down so u can consider him he scored a TD every game. he had great size and speed
but overall BJP was also one of the toughest players i've witnessed so i would say he would be #1 from tv and hardly anybody knows how great he was on both sides of the ball but i have not heard from him in years!
the dingess kid from kermit was pretty great too at QB and a a Def player
austin vance was in the shadows his first 3 years and was speedy his senior year good but not the best
back in the day

Prestonsburg, KY

#34 Feb 16, 2011
When tug valley football was actually good. Josh Scraggs was great.
old school panther 99

Lenore, WV

#35 Feb 21, 2011
i agree completely with whoever coach is on the #33 post. i played 2 years for tv, and have watched almost every home game since and the only 3 kids the coach left out was damron, sam dingess, cody gosien.those were good players too. my favorites to watch was aaron perry, estepp, austin vance, and damron..oh yeah and duncan
used to play

Charleston, WV

#36 Nov 4, 2012
we all sucked
ex cheerleader

Chapmanville, WV

#37 Nov 7, 2012
todd vance, riley evans
Randy

Williamson, WV

#38 Nov 10, 2012
Billy Jack Parsley no dought. Tug's best football player and all around athlete. Matt Deboard and Daniel Muncy was good to
whatever

Huntington, WV

#39 Dec 9, 2012
There are no great football player there they all suck tug valley ain't never had a good football team lol
tell it like it is

Macomb, MI

#40 Dec 11, 2012
Get over it. Where are they now? Making millions I am sure.
1994 Playoff Team wrote:
Art Deskins was pretty damn good(clutch), Billy Jack Parsley was a helluva good player(tough S.O.B.), and hell two players from that team played college, Bo Copley(West Virginia Tech) and Nathan Fields(Glenville State). Nate also played Semi-Pro and some indoor football. Overall the absolute best team to ever play at Tug Valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV Coaching staff 4 hr parentstoblame 2
Little boys who hits on girls (Aug '14) 10 hr Renae 3
smith towing (Apr '12) 12 hr wildwomam 84
welfare home visits (Mar '12) 21 hr breedenman 19
News Messer found guilty of murder (Feb '07) Thu Curious 242
Kermit pig eyed fat women May 25 Slagg Grizzle 1
tear drop inn (Jan '10) May 20 8nel8ly 48
More from around the web

Kermit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE