LIL OL ME

Williamson, WV

#1 Oct 5, 2010
what does anyone think of heather brewer? and who is she dating now?
lil ol me

Peach Creek, WV

#2 Oct 14, 2010
heather messer...
wandering

Belfry, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2010
well i heard her and puddin are gettin married!!!!and i think she she is pregnant by him!!!!
1 post removed
HEATHER

Belfry, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2010
WELL WHO EVER 'JUST SAYIN' IS U MUST NOT NO ME 2 WELL FOR ONE THING I NEVER SAID I WAS SICK OR DYIN I DONT KNO WHERE U GOT THAT FROM AND U MUST JUST BE JEALUS SAYIN ALL THIS BULL SHI$ AND I AM A GREAT MOTHER WHO KEEPS MY 2 KIDS 6 OR 7 DAYS A WEEK SO THEN AGAIN U REALLY DONT KNO ME AT ALL....AND FOR THE SLEEPING AROUND PART WONT U ASK MR GREAT WILLIAM JOE WHAT HES BEEN UP TO LATLEY???
HES NOT AS GREAT AS A GUY U THINK HE IS BUT HE IS THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD AND GREAT WITH THE BOYS!!AND AS FAR AS HIM PAYIN MY BILLS HE DONT AND HASENT IN 2 MONTHES NOW SO U NEED TO KNO WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE U GET ON TALKIN SHI$ AND IF U HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY WONT U POST UR REAL NAME...OR U SCARED??????AND AS FAR AS ME SLEEPING WITH HIS FAMILY MEMBERS WTF UR CRAZY...
Valerie

Inez, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2010
I just don't understand why you people can't just worry about your own problems and leave other people alone. I mean they might have their problems but they are great people. You people need to get a life and just think about your own families. These people haven't done anything to anyone so leave them alone.
HEATHER

Belfry, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2010
HA HA HA WELL NOW I KNO WHO ''JUST SAYIN'' IS AND NOW I DONT EVAN CARE UR JUST JEALUS CAUSE HE WONT BE WITH U..HA HA HA...BUT I DO WANT U KNO ONE THING U WILL GET THE BEST A$$ WIPIN U HAVE EVER HAD FOR THE THINGS U POSTED ON HERE EXSPECIALLY WHEN U KNO ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT AND U CAN RUN TO NAUGUTUCK AND TELL ALL UR FAMILY THAT IM IM GONNA KILL U I AINT SCARED OF THEM EITHER AND IF U OR THEM HAS N E THING ELS TO SAY ABOUT ME MY HUSBAND OR MY KIDS PLEASE PICK UP THE FONE AND CALL ME URSELF U KNO MY NUMBER WELL...
hmmm

Williamson, WV

#8 Nov 1, 2010
some of these post seem to be coming from the same person
HEATHER

Belfry, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2010
yea from valeries house lol and shes just mad cause me and william joe are happy and she has to beg ervin to marry her hahah
Valerie

Inez, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2010
heather if u have anything to say u can call me and say it...i have already turned matters over to someone else over this issue and guess what it is not my family....i don't have to beg ervin to marry me and i don't want william joe...he is like a brother to me...well was like a brother i should say..and u need to leave my family out of this they didnt do anything to u...i have been nothing but a good friend to u and if I wanted to start sh** then i wouldn't do it on here I would tell William Joe face to face all the things that you have told me. but guess what i am a better friend than that....i can't help what was said all I know is that I seriously wasn't the one that said it. I hate that our friendship has to end this way but it is what it is. But you can bet on one thing I will never tell the secrets that you have told me no matter how much sh** you put me through cause I am a better person than that. And you can tell William Joe thanks for being there for me. I see what kind of person he is now. and if he wants to talk to me he can call me too..you all know my number.
HEATHER messer

Belfry, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
well william joe allready kno everything about this issue including everything u have said about me and him and no he deff dont want to talk to u and i didnt say anything bad about ur family i love them all its hard to belive u came from them and ended up the way u did u have allways ran ur mouth behind my back since highe school and yea yea ur right we used to be good frieands but whene u get on here and right shi$ about me that u kno is not the truth than this is what u get and i kno u wrote it i have proof from the state police but it dont matter ur not worth my time i have better things to do like takin care of my hussband and kids so i dont have time for ur childish bullshi$ u need to grow up and quit startin shit cause ur jealus and yes i agree if u have something to say just call my house u no the number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there really outlaw motorcycle clubs in ming... (Dec '13) 4 hr truth 11
Who is getting divorced? suddenly single! (Aug '14) 5 hr Curious 55
Dingess Mom 6 hr rachael 16
Haunted Places Mar 24 amen 2
welfare home visits (Mar '12) Mar 21 Disbelief 17
Hilliary Clinton Mar 15 About to puke 1
maranda bowling Mar 13 chuck 3
Kermit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web