the brewer family ?
abc

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 28, 2010
who is the destniny girl that died
CONCERNED

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 29, 2010
The little girl who died was Destiny Brewer. Her mother is April Brewer from Lovely and her Grandmother is Blanche Robinson who was critically injured as well. The little girls' grandfather was the late Larry Brewer from Kermit. The man that hit them is Brandon Sluss from Inez. He is in jail for the DUI and other charges which I'm sure will be upgraded now.
WHO

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Who are Brandon's parents??
okay

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 29, 2010
Randy Sluss is his father and Glenn Sluss is his grandfather.
former employee

Logan, WV

#5 Jun 29, 2010
I am sure everyone involved is in shock,especially the mother of this little girl,may she RIP and God help the rest to cope with the future and its outcome.I am sure the sluss family didnt approve of this boys life style,but when our children are grown our hands are tied as to how much we can do ,they make their own choices no matter what we say.they all are in my prayers,may God send peace,comfort and healing.
excuse me

Peach Creek, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2010
Who is the little girls father? Is she related to Annalene and Harold Horn from Jennies Creek?
mdw

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2010
yes he is annalene's son he was not her biological father but was a great father to her
curious

Logan, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2010
mdw wrote:
yes he is annalene's son he was not her biological father but was a great father to her
Which one of her sons was her dad? How long has he & her mother together? Annalene is my aunt, we're not close, but I am in shock because she lost her son just a few years back & she is still devistated by it. Please post back ASAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prisoner raped 2 hr Former Wolfpack 19
Charlie Hatfield fighting dilapidated buildings 5 hr Lil 8
Richard Wright 17 hr You guys all suck 55
News City Council moves forward in eliminating utili... Wed CitizenX 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sep 19 RSM 4,245
Abigail Chapman Sep 18 Lori 12
kyle Sep 17 Booboo 3

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance