Is it true Kampfer is looking for ano...

Is it true Kampfer is looking for another job?

Posted in the Kermit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Froggy

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 29, 2013
I heard he applied for a city manager job in Missouri
brad

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 30, 2013
He's Gone
Froggy

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 31, 2013
Really? Can you provide more details? How long did he stay, where did he go?
Truthful

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2013
does anyone in Kermit know what is happening at city hall? Is Pete Kampfer still the city manager?
Mitchell Citizen

Abilene, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Does anyone know what is happening in Kermit? Who controls the police, water, streets, etc.? Go to the source if you have problems. Who is your city manager?
Robbie

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 11, 2013
Mitchell Citizen wrote:
Does anyone know what is happening in Kermit? Who controls the police, water, streets, etc.? Go to the source if you have problems. Who is your city manager?
THE TEXAS RANGERS ARE RUNNING THE SHOW NOW...
Kermit ppl

Odessa, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2013
I hope Pete says and cleans up all this BS with the cops and crooked a$$ stuff it's getting worse and worse the cops are paid off
Kermit Citizen

Midland, TX

#8 Jun 13, 2013
You know that the cops have been like that for years & years. But living in a small city like Kermit you get what you can. Not right, but happens. Our City Counicl need to do what they can to better or city and that hasn't been done for years. It has to be all that can work together to make things happen. I have alway known that Kermit need good leadership but just hasn't been able to get that for years. Just let them know what you feel about things going on, and sometimes just go to meeting and hear what is going on. If you don't tell them what you think needs to be done, they don't know!
COOL ARROW

White Oak, TX

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Lay off the cops! Most would take a bullet for your sorry ass. One bad apple is not a fair representation of the Kermit PD much like one bad citizen is not a fair representation of this city.
Skipper

Haslet, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Lay off the cops really????? Omfg they don't do shit but screw ppl over crooked like a MF u know that what r u doing sleeping with one of them
Kermit Citizen

Midland, TX

#11 Jun 14, 2013
'MOST' but not all would take a bullet for someones sorry a$$. Hey that is their job to take a bullet for our citizen, they get paid to do that if it happens. Don't they? And what I said was true, wasn't running down our police dept. but stating a fact and you even agreed by saying what you did about 'bad apples'. And no I don't think that anyone needs to lay off any police officer if they have been done wrong by them. Like I said, its been like that for along time, nothings changes.
COOL ARROW

Odessa, TX

#12 Jun 14, 2013
yeah...and with your mom too..she never had a problem with crooked things
COOL ARROW

Odessa, TX

#13 Jun 14, 2013
@kermit citizen I wasn't coming at you like that. I agree with you. That would be the proper way to be heard. Show up at the meetings with your good name and state your complaints formally. Of course, if you show up all thugged out with a nice rap sheet, no one will take you seriously....I guess that is why there is this 'topix' website.
Tod

Odessa, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2013
@coolarrow ur gay
COOL ARROW

Keller, TX

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Tod, you would know from having taken a few boinks up the pie hole.
Tod

Odessa, TX

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Yes ur mom likes it like that
Neighbors

Las Cruces, NM

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Truthful wrote:
does anyone in Kermit know what is happening at city hall? Is Pete Kampfer still the city manager?
Anyone from Kermit got any verifiable news about this? Web links to official stories by respected media officials or the like?
Bird

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jul 7, 2013
Kermit Citizen wrote:
You know that the cops have been like that for years & years. But living in a small city like Kermit you get what you can. Not right, but happens. Our City Counicl need to do what they can to better or city and that hasn't been done for years. It has to be all that can work together to make things happen. I have alway known that Kermit need good leadership but just hasn't been able to get that for years. Just let them know what you feel about things going on, and sometimes just go to meeting and hear what is going on. If you don't tell them what you think needs to be done, they don't know!
City like Kermit, Kermit not a city, it's more like a SHIT HOLE
Truthful

Abilene, TX

#19 Jul 10, 2013
the City of Kermit wed page list Kampfer as the city manager at present.
Jose Garcia

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Truthful wrote:
the City of Kermit wed page list Kampfer as the city manager at present.
He's Fired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth heads Sun pathetic 15
Main Street cafe Jun 22 Jojo 1
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... Jun 20 PeyoteDreamz 2
What ever happened to Jw wireline company Jun 18 Leon 1
Who owns ruby woo salon Jun 18 Mrs mindy 1
Irma sotelo Jun 17 Super 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages