Mike Cubine & Mike Wright

Mike Cubine & Mike Wright

Posted in the Kermit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lookin Around

Paducah, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2008
Is Mike & Mike still around? If so, give me some scoop on them..They both Had Beautiful & Kind Hearted Wives. They finally Wised up, hehe..Thank God..
Mr Kennedy

Odessa, TX

#2 Aug 3, 2008
I remember that Cubine had a brother Sammy and sister Kathy. I don't know if there are any Cubines left in Kermit. Was one of the Mikes in a Rolk and Roll band in the old days? Seems like here band name was the Rollbars.

Since: Mar 08

Dillon, SC

#3 Aug 3, 2008
i will be relocating back to Kermit after 13 years of living in east tenn. Cant wait to see some old friends. I visited about two weeks ago and really enjoyed seeing the old stomping grounds. Things have a changed alot but maybe the town will prosper again. I will see yall soon...Buck

Since: Mar 08

Dillon, SC

#4 Aug 3, 2008
Sorry for being off topic here.....lol, by the way any good house rentals out there?
Mr Kennedy

Odessa, TX

#5 Aug 3, 2008
XBuck wrote:
Sorry for being off topic here.....lol, by the way any good house rentals out there?
What is it that will be bring back to Kermit?

Since: Mar 08

Dillon, SC

#6 Aug 3, 2008
Well,being born and raised there for 39 years ,i miss the desert and the mild winters, and the job situation looks great out there. My mother still lives in Kermit and i will be helping her out.
Nikki

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2008
Hi. My name is Nikki. I was Googling my husband Clay's name, and I came across this post. Mike C. is Clay's dad, and I'm married to Clay. Mike still lives in Kermit. Kathy just moved back to Odessa from Southern CA about 2 years ago.

We're also good friends with Bradley Wright, who is Mike W.'s son. Bradley lives here in Odessa too.
Jerry M

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2008
XBuck wrote:
Well,being born and raised there for 39 years ,i miss the desert and the mild winters, and the job situation looks great out there. My mother still lives in Kermit and i will be helping her out.
Sounds good. Did you know that the record low temp. in Kermit is -14 below zero set in the early 60's. I was a young lad there at the time and remember that day, man it was cold.

“Yeah.. Its me!! ”

Since: Aug 08

Kermit, Texas

#9 Aug 9, 2008
Jerry M wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. Did you know that the record low temp. in Kermit is -14 below zero set in the early 60's. I was a young lad there at the time and remember that day, man it was cold.
do you happen to know what the highest temperature recorded. I remember it getting up 126 when I was a kid in the 80s.
Jerry M

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2008
Scott Tidwell wrote:
<quoted text>
do you happen to know what the highest temperature recorded. I remember it getting up 126 when I was a kid in the 80s.
According to the weather.com the highest recorded temp was in 94 at 117, Monahans was 120. The minus 14 was in 62, I was in the second grade and they still had school. The night before someone turned the spriklers on at the high school and the water was frozen in mid air coming out of the sprinklers. I am not kidding I will never forget that sight it was really cool.
Andrea Bentley Barrs

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2008
Kathy moved back to Odessa about 2 years ago from California and I am in contact with her every week. Sammy lives in Waco with his Dr. wife. Their mother Dorothy passed away last year, their father passed away about 5 years ago.
Jerry M

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 16, 2008
Andrea Bentley Barrs wrote:
Kathy moved back to Odessa about 2 years ago from California and I am in contact with her every week. Sammy lives in Waco with his Dr. wife. Their mother Dorothy passed away last year, their father passed away about 5 years ago.
My brother Alec and Sammy were friends in school. Sammy,Alec and myself would ride our bikes around west Texas. Sammy had a Kawasaki,Alec had a BSA and I had a Suzuki. I dont remember if Mike had a Bike. Sammy was a little on the wild side in those days,but I guess he made it through.
wtsu

Eureka, CA

#13 Nov 8, 2008
Mike was a wild and crazy guy when I knew him in the 70's. but his Mom and Kathy were great.
dean martin

Lindsay, NE

#14 Nov 13, 2008
hello, kermit, texas. i"m dean martin, born & bred, there. graduated high school in 1981. does anyone there remember me? ha-ha. e-mail me, let me know.
sammydavisjr

Kermit, TX

#15 Dec 13, 2008
hey dean-o..sammy here!! remember that night in vegas with the other rat-packers??
ps : i thought you were dead ?
Dino

San Antonio, TX

#16 Dec 14, 2008
sammydavisjr wrote:
hey dean-o..sammy here!! remember that night in vegas with the other rat-packers??
ps : i thought you were dead ?
All the booze I drank brought me back to life about 6 years after my funeral. It was tough getting out of the coffin. I have been laying low since my ressurrection staying out of the public eye. I spend my time smokin, drinkin, and repairing piano's. I miss you guys come by in see me sometime.
sammydavisjr

Kermit, TX

#17 Dec 17, 2008
lucky you!!my freakin kinfolks had me cremated, so i'm just out here, blowin in the ether....
maybe we can hook up sometime with the rest of the dead guys!!
Outlook

United States

#18 Dec 18, 2008
sammydavisjr wrote:
lucky you!!my freakin kinfolks had me cremated, so i'm just out here, blowin in the ether....
maybe we can hook up sometime with the rest of the dead guys!!
I think you already have hooked up with the dead ones.
sammydavisjr

Kermit, TX

#19 Dec 18, 2008
ayyy matey :)
(australian for aww right)
Dino

San Antonio, TX

#20 Dec 19, 2008
sammydavisjr wrote:
ayyy matey :)
(australian for aww right)
I forgot to tell you that I work at Double D Piano repair on Main Street in Austin Tx. Ask for Slim when you come in, I always stay in the back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marquez Family???? 1 hr nobody 4
tony slade Jul 21 Lowrider 2
Meeting hot babes Jul 16 Badboy 4
What ever happened to Jw wireline company Jul 13 Dumbass 3
Tamanaca cheesbrough rushing (Oct '15) Jul 7 concerned neighbor 5
GARY WAYNE BLACKMON (comments on him) (Aug '10) Jul 5 Babygurl2414 24
Rick the woman beater Jul 3 FallenXXX Angel69 9

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages