houstonian

Frisco, TX

#1 Dec 31, 2008
about 5 yeas ago i lived in Kermit. i graduated there and had my kids in Odessa. i loved everything about Kermit. It was small and every one knew each other. i worked at movies -n- more and at the Allsups on Hwy 302. i have recently returned to Kermit for a visit. Alot of things have changed. But alot are still the same. I really miss my friends. I was wondering how the job market was out there. Is movies-n- more stil operating? are the same teachers still at the High School. Mr and Mrs. Evans, Mrs Nutt, ect. I read about the girl who was assulted and feel for her and her family.
scraps

Kermit, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2009
ur not missing anything here the smartest thing u have done is moved out of this small sad town. there is nothing for the kids to do here no pool no recreation the scool district has gone to sh-t but as for mr and mrs Evens i think they are still teaching here and Mrs. Nutt is also here couldent in high school and still cant. as far as the girl in wink yah that was sad.
power

Kermit, TX

#3 Jun 23, 2009
let me tell you my thoughts this town has gone to sh-t the city wont do anything and it is full of fu**ing wet backs on welfare you cant do anything with out running into them 95% of the school system is a dam mexcan it agrivates me to no end to look and see my tax dollars feeding them and they drive new trucks and have new brick homes and you see them in line at the store and they check out with a "lonestar" card that is my thought for the day...
power

Kermit, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2009
send the pepper belly sumb**chs back to mexico
Bitch please

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2013
power wrote:
send the pepper belly sumb**chs back to mexico
And you sumb**ch lmao get your redneck beer belly pinchi gringo ass to work!! You just hating that they doing better than you;) cause I bet you anything u can't do one single thing that those MEXICANS do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas washtub last customers on 8/25/16 Thu Letsgoout 1
RCS Renovations Aug 21 Richard 1
Who owns ruby woo salon Aug 20 Monahans 4
dope (Mar '14) Aug 20 Lil shoota 7
Travis Harmon (Jan '16) Aug 17 Babam 4
Kelly Mitchell Aug 17 Geez 3
McDonalds feeds us RATS Aug 17 GROSS 1

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance