Reminisce of Teachers Past
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Long ago

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2009
Did anyone have Mrs. Tipton? I had her for reading in 4th grade. She was scary. She hit a girl all over both arms with a ruler. I hated reading after that.

Since: Oct 08

Austin, TX

#23 Jul 18, 2009
Oh, yeah, I remember Mr. Pearson and the cubicles. I had Mrs. McAnally for 6th grade....the year of the big tornado.

I remember square dancing in the 1st and 2nd grades. Does anyone remember the Pickers and the Plunkers (3rd grade at Edwards)? I think Mrs. Watson was the music teacher.

I also had Tommie Dudley in Jr. High....I think she taught math. And I remember Mrs. Estes. She taught English or Literature??

Wow, Mrs. Bullock...that takes me way back! I really liked her.
LoL

United States

#24 Jul 19, 2009
Man Mrs.Estes Used to drink Vodka in class..lol she would make us watch Movies in class so she could sit at her desk and drink and remember mr.Bullock he was a teacher and a Bus Driver but he was nice and also Mr. Leyva (in High School) we would all cheat in his class he didnt care cause he just wanted all of us outta his class(he would say) he was one of the coolest teachers).....
anon

Monahans, TX

#25 Jul 19, 2009
Fu cking drama teacher Jones.
Hated that bi tch.
I heard she was still pregnant after all these years, she was just waiting for the right time to shite that kid of hers out.....
KimboSlice

Allen, TX

#26 Jul 19, 2009
Mrs. Saylor in high school.
One word:
hot hot hot......
OMG

Houston, TX

#27 Jul 20, 2009
remembering wrote:
Ms. Lindsey in 6th grade was one of my all time favorites!! Her and Mrs. Pevey. I had both of them the year the challenger exploded, Mrs. Pevey was an invited guest of Dick Scobee - one of the astronauts that died that day.:-( And in 3rd grade, Mrs. Scarbourough was awesome! The worst was Mrs Underriner in 4th!! She was a first year teacher and I don't think she was invited back for year 2!
I was in Ms. Pevey's class that year too. I remember that like it was yesterday. I remember crying as we watched it on television and thinking, my teacher is there and I remember feeling so bad for Ms. Pevey when she returned to school. I also had Ms. Lindsey for reading that year, so I guess we're old class mates...lol.
ya old farts

Lott, TX

#28 Jul 20, 2009
dang i havent heard of coach earle in forever. i was sitting here reading all this about teachers and was like dang these some old farts cause i dont know any of these teachers, does anyone remember the art teacher from jr high she tought there in like 97 or still teaches, that woman was so damned mean she use to give us hell.. and coach patty hall ugh i hated that woman she would yell at us like we were trashy girls made us run we finally had enough and told her why dont you run fat arsh.. she told me and afew friends if we were her kids she would be slapping the chit outta us.all over because we didnt want to run or something like that cant really remember been along while ago. anyways i ended up getting her back one day, popped a fly ball right into her face out on the field. woman pissed us off all the time. cant remember the boys coach during p.e. he was really cool he would let the boys dip just as long as they were clean about it and would let us girls go on a smoke break across the street in the white house just as long as we didnt get caught by anyone it was cool with him..and loved the peanut butter rolls.. MMMMMMM need to pay some lil freshmen to get me some this coming year if they still have them in the mornings.. anyways peace out
wtwc

Monahans, TX

#29 Jul 20, 2009
BAHAHAHA, Coach Earle and the squirrels LMAO
The one

Monahans, TX

#30 Jul 23, 2009
I had Mrs. Estes for social studies in the 8th grade. My fav teacher was Jeppie Wilson, though. I also had the other Mr. Wilson for something...dont remember. What about Mr. Smith that was a big guy and bald. I had him for computers back when computers were first invented......god I am old.
BLUE MOOSE

Snyder, TX

#31 Jul 23, 2009
I also had mrs. lowe and mrs. hill at middleton. I also remember square dancing for the senior citizens and one of the seniors bit the ear of one of the kids. can't remember who...to long ago. mr. peak was favorite teacher, loved his govt. class.
amused_reader

Houston, TX

#32 Jul 23, 2009
The one wrote:
I had Mrs. Estes for social studies in the 8th grade. My fav teacher was Jeppie Wilson, though. I also had the other Mr. Wilson for something...dont remember. What about Mr. Smith that was a big guy and bald. I had him for computers back when computers were first invented......god I am old.
Remember the huge disks the computers used to require back then? Man...how old does this make us sound?!? LOL. Can you imagine what our kids will be saying about those when they see them in the museums in the years to come? Too fuuny!!!!
BLUE MOOSE

Snyder, TX

#33 Jul 23, 2009
How about Mr. Harvey in jr. high. would seat the girls with a dress on on the front row....then get on the floor to grade papers.LOL..people get in big trouble for stuff like that nowadays!
Edward Rene Fette

Artesia, NM

#34 Dec 22, 2012
I had Mrs. Lowe in 1st grade (1964) Mrs. Yates for 2nd grade (1965) Liked them both. Moved to
Wink after that. I wish I could remember the music teacher at Middlton during that time. She had some really impressive music programs. She asked me If I would like to sing "O Holy Night" as a solo in first grade. Being a first grader I had no idea what a solo was. I said yes. I remember coming out on stage and seeing what seemed to me to be a huge crowd of people. I remember thinking, "She never told me I had to sing in front of a whole lot of people." I was so scared that I sang just barely above a whisper while she played the piano just below the stage. I can still hear her hissing at me to "Sing louder! Louder!" LOL!
was there

United States

#35 Mar 8, 2013
remembering wrote:
Ms. Lindsey in 6th grade was one of my all time favorites!! Her and Mrs. Pevey. I had both of them the year the challenger exploded, Mrs. Pevey was an invited guest of Dick Scobee - one of the astronauts that died that day.:-( And in 3rd grade, Mrs. Scarbourough was awesome! The worst was Mrs Underriner in 4th!! She was a first year teacher and I don't think she was invited back for year 2!
I just told my daughter the story about Ms. PEVEY.. WE MUST HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME CLASS TOGETHER. I REMEMBER THAT VERY SAD DAY, AS WE WATCHED THE HORRIFIC EVENT.. I
Remember Ms. LINDSEY and get Gold pinky nail, loved that lady. I ran into her brother at a Alumni game.. She wasn't doing to well then...
was there

United States

#36 Mar 8, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Ms. Pevey's class that year too. I remember that like it was yesterday. I remember crying as we watched it on television and thinking, my teacher is there and I remember feeling so bad for Ms. Pevey when she returned to school. I also had Ms. Lindsey for reading that year, so I guess we're old class mates...lol.
yes that was a very sad day.. I was in Lindsay for HR and Pevey for Science...84/85 maybe.. been so long ago..
nunya

Canyon Lake, TX

#37 Mar 9, 2013
What about Karyn Millan the sub that got fired this year for sleeping with high school boys
WRATHOFGOD

Bellevue, WA

#38 Mar 9, 2013
this school system sux! Fcng baby rapers! N they think they soo much better than the parents who pay taxes to pay their sorry azzes that rape our kids! Mr mayor i hope ur r ashamed. Mr mayor i hope an angel wakes u up at night to instruct u on how to run ur godforshaken town. May the wrath of God befall all the baby rapers in this unholy city in the name of Jesus Christ amen. This towns disgustng im ashamed i live here wish i had the money to move.
good ole monahans

Springtown, TX

#39 Mar 10, 2013
I loved Mrs Dominguez. Freshman algebra .. loved Mr Wilson will never forget him he was my teacher in Jr high. And Mrs pettaway she was cool. I hated Mr smetack he was such a pervert trying to hook up with young girls on AOL messenger.. ugly.... I couldn't stand coach Patty hall she was such a b**** to all of us girl. I think she had it in for my friends and I she would cuss us out. We were always in the office cuz of her. I wonder what ever happened to coach hindes he was pretty cool.. I moved off my freshman year..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katherine terry Sun badboylow 5
Jesse Lowry Aug 29 babyboy 1
Tannis Aug 28 Mermaids not real 1
Joel Salgado Aug 28 The thriller 2
Last person you slept with Aug 28 The thriller 1
Best lay in Khs 99-02 Aug 23 The Dude 4
So what do u think about the crooked cops in ke... (Jun '13) Aug 19 Smdh 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages