Gilbert Ponce
Berry

Dallas, TX

#41 Oct 3, 2010
anon wrote:
Well I did fu ck his corpse, but that was purely physical.
. Animals like u r the ones who ruin things for everyone. You are your worst enemy. I believe u enheritef those nasty genes from your kind of family. I understand why u r like you are now. U need prayer and maybe a friend!
serious

United States

#42 Oct 10, 2010
then U ARE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM. No one else. Was Gilbert cuter than you? Did he steal your girlfriend? Or were you just jealous of him. It shows you were very intimidated by him idiot! Never let anyone know your weaknesses. Especially on this link. Now we all know the Real you. lmao
As for his brother Julian, don't be jealous of him because he has a great girl too. Talk to your mommy and daddy....they are the ones at fault for creating such an idiot.
anon

Monahans, TX

#43 Oct 10, 2010
Umm, excuse me but who the fu ck are you talking to?
Just wanted to make sure you're not talking to yourself, that would be a very depressing thing to do around here and we would all make fun of you.

Later fa g....
who cares

Monahans, TX

#44 Oct 11, 2010
yall are still talking about this crackhead
anon

Monahans, TX

#46 Oct 11, 2010
No, but we are pi ssing off his relatives, and doing a very good job of it too.
berry

United States

#47 Oct 11, 2010
No, actually your NOT pissing us off. You just think that because thats where your pea size mentality is. We don't care what you say. We know its not true. How can something untrue hurt us faggot annon. Anon who likes doing it with animals and corpes and himeself. Yeah, we have alot to be jealous about. LMAO Keep talking. So Gilbert is dead. He's in a better place! So Julian is naming his son after him. Its BETTER that ANON! So he has a beautiful girlfriend. All you have is a mirror. Let the whole world know how retarded u are. GO ON DO IT!!
anon

Monahans, TX

#48 Oct 11, 2010
You sound pretty mad to me.
justsaying

Monahans, TX

#49 Oct 12, 2010
anon wrote:
I doubt that what we type here is going to affect him in any way, because he's FU CKING DEAD.
Tits or GTFO babyangel26
It may affect the ones he left behind who read this about their son, father, nephew, cousin, grandson, etc.
anon

Monahans, TX

#50 Oct 14, 2010
I can only hope it truly upsets them just for the image of him watching his family cry little tears from hell.
aunt

United States

#51 Nov 9, 2010
Get a life u moron u are just mad as Hell because he had what it took to be a man and a daddy and a great son and a great nephew n may God rest his soul its been 3yrs and people still have him in their hearts and that includes u . Thank u for remembering him . And please get ur story straight . u Moron n I pray that no one in ur family will go through the pain that we are still going through. Thank you for having him in your heart May God Bless U .
aunt

United States

#52 Nov 9, 2010
Anon u need to go to church Bless ur heart I know u really really miss my nephew thanks cus you still talking about him . And about my handsome nephew Julian and my beautiful niece to be u just so damn jealous cus u don't have what he has . Your life is so unhappy that you want every one to be unhappy like u. Ain't That. Shits
aunt

United States

#53 Nov 9, 2010
Julian it is so funny how this moron doesn't have a life I can't believe he is so damn jealous of u both . He must be so ugly in the heart but don't forget u have a beautiful girl don't let this moron tell u different . He just jealous cus. He or her can't have what you have and what my nephew Gilbert had our love and support and God. In our lifes
aunt

United States

#54 Nov 9, 2010
Anon. It doesn't upset us because we know the truth and people know its just that we happy u were thinking about him u know deep in ur heart what the truth is . So please get a life that's if u have one . Cause we sure do.
julian

Monahans, TX

#55 Nov 9, 2010
hey anon if u aint a bitch u would let me no ur real name u want to be talking all dis shit about my bro gilbert u should tell me ur real name an see if u dnt get delt with u punk bitch

“Boy Eats Own Foot”

Since: Aug 08

Kermit, Texas - Now Dallas

#56 Nov 9, 2010
Well, I'm glad to see everything is back to normal. Y'all had me worried with all of the election drivel.
anon

Monahans, TX

#57 Nov 9, 2010
It must really suck
anon

Monahans, TX

#58 Nov 9, 2010
To be so pi ssed off
anon

Monahans, TX

#59 Nov 9, 2010
That you can't post
anon

Monahans, TX

#60 Nov 9, 2010
Only once
anon

Monahans, TX

#61 Nov 9, 2010
This pleases me :3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Grigry heard she has chlamydia 3 hr TiredOfTricks 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Soiled pharts 1,120
Mr. Mayor David Cutbirth (Dec '09) Sun Fedup 62
News Monahans Hotel Statement About Incident Expecte... (Aug '12) Sun Fedup 7
jimmy rasberry (Nov '10) Feb 17 Homeboy 13
Kevin Acker (Jun '09) Feb 15 zuma 12
cody fletcher (Feb '11) Feb 10 This guy 4

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages