Next Last
FYI

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Wat happened to him?
HIS COUSIN

San Angelo, TX

#2 Sep 10, 2010
man dont be f uckin postin shi t like that on here if you wanna know go text someone but dont f uckin put him on topix real talk
anon

Monahans, TX

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Allegedly, Gilbert raped his cousin and was subsequently sentenced for it.

Surprise buttsecks FTW
HIS COUSIN

San Angelo, TX

#4 Sep 11, 2010
anon usually i like you but right about now you can burn in hell! gilbert was a good guy! he will always be remembered and everyone truely loves him alot and misses him sooo much!
just a friend

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2010
HAVE SOME RESPECT! GILBERT may u rest in peace you are truely missed
anon

Monahans, TX

#6 Sep 11, 2010
I don't come here to make friends.
Gilbert was a punk.
HIS COUSIN

San Angelo, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2010
anon ur a as shole!
anon

Monahans, TX

#8 Sep 13, 2010
I know, nothing wrong with that.
At least I didn't get surprise buttsecks from my cousin...
HIS COUSIN

San Angelo, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2010
your a f uckinn moron who has no f uckinn life! grow up! ur not a little kid anymore son!
anon

Monahans, TX

#10 Sep 14, 2010
U MAD?
Anonymous

Monahans, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2010
he was a piece of sh it. he was drunk and killed a couple people. and he was high on speed when he jumped in front of that truck
Family

Monahans, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2010
Do you not realize that his mother and family are still having a real hard time with his death and you guys bringing someone onto Topixs that has been passed away for some time is down right cruel and disrespecting to his family. Gilbert HAD his faults and we know that but he is gone and we do miss him dearly and so do his children so PLEASEhave some respect for his mother.
HIS COUSIN

San Angelo, TX

#13 Sep 18, 2010
@family thank you that is very true i know that his brother has alot of trouble and i know that cause my mom always has to settle him down i am just glad that gilberts kids are ok his mom is doing better and julian is with another girl who is way better then his last!
anon

Monahans, TX

#14 Sep 18, 2010
Family wrote:
PLEASEhave some respect for his mother.
Implying females deserve respect, lol.
Family

Monahans, TX

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Julian is ny nephew and his girl amaris is a blessing to him right now!!!
anon

Monahans, TX

#16 Sep 19, 2010
That's nice.
Maybe you could take your comments to a place where they give a fu ck.
HIS COUSIN

San Angelo, TX

#17 Sep 19, 2010
i give a f uck:)
anon

Monahans, TX

#18 Sep 19, 2010
Your mom gives a fu ck.
To me, whenever I want it :3
by stander

Girvin, TX

#19 Sep 19, 2010
If saying the F word makes you feel intelligent, then that really says alot about each and every one of you participating in this shitty conversation. Do Not hide behind your computer. Be brave. Go to the people you find so desperate to hurt and tell them face to face! If Julian and his family are happy, let them be. Obviously you are not. Too bad - So sad. Grow up and try to get on with your own lives and try to grow up some.
Julian is the LUCKY one, he does have a good girlfriend and she is beautiful too. Jealous maybe???
anon

Monahans, TX

#20 Sep 19, 2010
Fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck fu ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miguel Benavidez (Apr '14) Nov 27 Annanomous00 22
Rick the woman beater (Feb '16) Nov 27 Rosiered0630 10
Monahans,game rooms Nov 14 Aggie 7
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... Sep '16 nunya 3
bandidos mc Sep '16 kidd 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
The old junior high that burned down years ago. (Apr '16) May '16 Kermitsucksnow 2

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages