Mothers team up to start new Christia...

Mothers team up to start new Christian academy

There are 9 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Mothers team up to start new Christian academy. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Summer Daughtry, kneeling, and Heather Harvey go through boxes of books before cataloging them for the library of the new Trinity Christian Academy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Amy

Clovis, NM

#1 Jun 26, 2010
You Go Girls! God bless you both and the school!
michelew1l

Hobbs, NM

#2 Jun 26, 2010
That is awesome. I will check into it.
furball

Hobbs, NM

#5 Jun 27, 2010
"We want it known that accreditation is something we are working on and will have," she added.

You don't know how very important this is. I am excited to hear that there will be a private school in Carlsbad other then St Edwards that actually understands that accreditation is important! I hope your school will become the school you are dreaming about.
Cant get there from here

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2010
Does anyone know how much tuition is?
mom of 3

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jun 28, 2010
Will this be a Classical Christian Academic approach?
This is what was used at the school I taught at before I moved to NM.
Dave Oakley

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Apr 28, 2012
Tuition is $275 a mont. current enrolment is 73
geezuss

Artesia, NM

#9 May 2, 2012
Will the christian tenets of tolerance, compassion and respect for all be taught in this new school?

Or will it be a gladiator academy for christian soldiers!?
onward

Carlsbad, NM

#10 May 3, 2012
geezuss wrote:
Will the christian tenets of tolerance, compassion and respect for all be taught in this new school?
Or will it be a gladiator academy for christian soldiers!?
my guess is it's the latter unless they are some new breed of christian around here.

"Do as we say, when we say, how we say, follow the rules set before you even if that means we preach love and hate from the same big mouths. If you do everything the way we command (oops, we mean the way GOD commands, yes of course!) then ye shall be saved, cherished, and loved. Ask questions, think for yourself, have any doubts whatsoever, or step outta line at all and consider yourself gone, forgotten, and a filthy sinner we can no longer associate with lest our own saintly robes appear tarnished!"
A very Loving Person

Carlsbad, NM

#11 May 4, 2012
Will they teach Modern Science there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow Wed Your retarded 17
Rick the woman beater May 23 Pathetic Loser he is 5
High Schools Peanut Butter Rolls (Sep '09) May 18 Adele 29
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
ppl getting busted again! (Jan '10) May 13 Binky 242
Stasha Ford May 13 Mnkj 1
jazmin carter ty carnegary dirty snitches May 6 kcapone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages