Posted in the Kermit Forum

Sally Rose

San Jose, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2013
What happened to the best cook at the club,
Free

Plano, TX

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Heard that sl*t of Brandie Santos is working her magic out there now! Guess Mr Don Burrito isnt paying the bills anymore!! Ha
Sally Rose

Ashburn, VA

#3 Nov 16, 2013
Free wrote:
Heard that sl*t of Brandie Santos is working her magic out there now! Guess Mr Don Burrito isnt paying the bills anymore!! Ha
I know that sometimes they forget about the and leave out on the counter, out of the ice box, all night, and then next day somebody will find it the next morning and put it back in the ice box, and act like and not tell anybody, and they will cook and serve it to the people and hope nobody gets sick, that's CRAZY!
Sally Rose

Ashburn, VA

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Free wrote:
"sorry, I was talking about the MEAT!
Sally Rose

Ashburn, VA

#5 Nov 17, 2013
I the health department, would love to check out this place, using old grease to cook with to save money, dropping food on the floor and picking it up and putting it on the plate, and serve it, to save money, people have no idea what's going on in that place!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Ashbrook cause this bust? Nov 17 Marcos Azzbrook 2
Subway Nov 12 MonahansISShiit 1
Anyone knows him Nov 8 Asap 1
Dark green ford ranger Nov 8 Justwondering 1
alsups women (Sep '12) Nov 6 Being hobest 5
Barbra lebeouf Nov 6 Monhii988 2
Anyone here like giving handjobs or oral? Askin... Nov 5 Jake from State F... 1

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance