Kermit Murder Trial

Full story: KOSA

THE MAN ACCUSED OF KILLING JOHN PAUL HARTMAN IN KERMIT, WILL SPEND A MINIMUM OF 35 YEARS IN PRISON, THAT AFTER.. DISMEMBERING AND DECAPITATING HARTMAN'S BODY.
Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kermit

Kermit, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS wrote:
<quoted text>FU CK YOU!
I LOVED HIM AS MUCH AS HE LOVED ME!!!
AND EVERYONE KNOW'S IT RATHER THEY WANNA ADMIT IT OR NOT!
no fu you you never loved jp we all seen it the way you did him the way you screwed him around going to bed with other men...your nothing and you will never be nothing but trash...and haveing someone kill my old man if thats love i dont no what love is.
someone who really knows

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

gascan wrote:
<quoted text>
. You are the Main cause of J.P. being gone. His mother and his children are the ones suffering, not you. Your life is grand, NOW THAT YOU ARE OUT OF PRISON FOR YOUR DRUG USE. HOW WAS THE PAST TWO YEARS OF YOUR LIFE? I'm so thankful you do not have Zachary, you probably would have had him done away with too.
Are you out of your mind? Does it make you feel better to say such ugly things? Does it make anything better? God doesnt like ugly. I hpoe you get a grip and realize the facts, one being i was never investigated, because i wasnt there. Hello. My life isnt grand I have lost everything, just like his mother and children.
kermit

Kermit, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

someone who really knows wrote:
<quoted text> Are you out of your mind? Does it make you feel better to say such ugly things? Does it make anything better? God doesnt like ugly. I hpoe you get a grip and realize the facts, one being i was never investigated, because i wasnt there. Hello. My life isnt grand I have lost everything, just like his mother and children.
No I am not the one who is insane, you crazy stupid murdering idiot... I am quite sane thank you, I know what you did, how you set all this up, and yes how strange you were in jail at the time, and knowone else seem to have come around at this time, that in itself is strange, but let me tell you something, just because you were not the one who did this horrible act, you are still as much to blame, and I will never give up on any of this until you are put in prison the rest of your life...you lost nothing girl, you never had anything to begin with, and thank god you no longer get to abuse and use J.P. or Zachary, They both are in a much better place, and that is without you. There is no statue of limitation on murder and you will get yours for your part in this, count on that...Oh and Heather you are so right "God does not like ugly" keep that in mind.
new guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

This happened in kermit,how long ago?
hhartman

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

kermit wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not the one who is insane, you crazy stupid murdering idiot... I am quite sane thank you,.you lost nothing girl, you never had anything to begin with, aI know what you did, how you set all this up, and yes how strange you were in jail at the time, and knowone else seem to have come around at this time, that in itself is strange, but let me tell you something, just because you were not the one who did this horrible act, you are still as much to blame, and I will never give up on any of this until you are put in prison the rest of your life..nd thank god you no longer get to abuse and use J.P. or Zachary, They both are in a much better place, and that is without you. There is no statue of limitation on murder and you will get yours for your part in this, count on that...Oh and Heather you are so right "God does not like ugly" keep that in mind.
who are you? and just so you know i will NEVER go to prison for this because i did nothing to go to prison for NOTHING so i will keep you in my prayers that you do see the light meaning the truth of it all may god bless yo
hhartman

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

kermit tx wrote:
i was there at the trial and i seen no morus from chris sorry ..but yes we all beleave someone else was involved...so the rumor was mcnutt i cant see it...i can see that bitch of a wife doing it ..and a few more but who knows your brother would not talk so hes the only one in the eyes of the law...
the only thing kermit is good for is RUMORS get real get a life they got the killer the only killer when he confessed dont you think he would have said someone was there with him he did it and no one knows why but him accept it
kermit

Kermit, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

hhartman wrote:
<quoted text> who are you? and just so you know i will NEVER go to prison for this because i did nothing to go to prison for NOTHING so i will keep you in my prayers that you do see the light meaning the truth of it all may god bless yo
Who am I? Step foot back into Kermit, and I assure you, you will know who I am. It is funny, being locked up in Houston, then in rehab,(which was part of the Texas Dept. of Corrections) and you found God. You should have had God with you, when you did this to J.P. you idiot. I know you, very well, and by the way, he will talk, and tell, and he will name you. You were the one sleeping with him and Joe and what is her name, well it will come to me. Oh by the way, I hear your choice of,.....is female now, completely, not just sometimes, and you say you loved J.P. Your finding God is a joke, because "IF" you had you wouldn't still be lying. How does it feel,Heather, loosing your son and husband all at the same time. How are you supporting yourself now? I mean since you can't live off J.P.'s ss. Hooking!!!!!!I'm not suprised. You're an absolute joke.
hhartman

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

QUOTE]I'm gonna keep praying for your hate filled heart. God bless!!!!
kermit

Kermit, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

hhartman wrote:
you need to pray, but not for me..........for yourself. ALL THINGS COME TO AN END HEATHER!!!!!!!REMEMBER THAT.
you need to quit acting like you found GOD, because that is just sick.....especially comming from you.
dat 1 mofuka

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

hhartman wrote:
<quoted text> the only thing kermit is good for is RUMORS get real get a life they got the killer the only killer when he confessed dont you think he would have said someone was there with him he did it and no one knows why but him accept it
shut yo trap u nasty flea disease infested bich u don hav no say in this situation just wait ur nasty ass is gonna get in bed wit the wrong crackhead and get YOUR ass murderd and don say u fukn loved him bcuz on the day of the funeral u wer laughin in tha limo wile talkn to zak ya dats rite bich i was ther
dat 1 mofuka

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

hhartman wrote:
and how the fuk r we not supposed to hav hate for an excuse of a person like u jp only loved u and u only he workd his ass off to hav a nice life for u and the children and u repay him like dat, u deserv to beaten to the last inch of ur life and burried
The Neighbor No One Sees

Kerrville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

You sound like the fox who never could reach those grapes so told himself they were sour and he didn't want them anyway. Bitter much? You're confusing your emotions with actual facts, in exactly the same manner as a mentally-ill person might if they were unable to distinguish fact from fiction. Break away from that daytime tv girl, it's rotting your mind to the extent that you're beginning to imagine strange things, and perhaps you talk to people that no one else can see. It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic. Oh - and stay out of the heat - it's quite dangerous for someone in your delicate mental condition!
KEEP TALKING STILL AT it

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

SO i see that Heather does watch the site so i am going to have to PARK this BUS on YOU HTown EYES here whats in for me and thats all i got to say by the way what names she got IDK but she is now known as CHOPPER!!! for further details please answer the question and i dont have to lie to kick it but i do got to get PAID and that is a BET!!! and it is not changed still out doing her THANG and i know where, tricking to get high if the bitch is paying attention and not to busy looking in the mirror she might know whats going on, Instead of her own little world where she thinks she is is GOD
zook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

A very horrible , horrible thing, but why and how did this action come to be? Methanphetamine ! Now I'm not saying he's innocent but meth will turn you into something from a horror show as it did here. Yep I'm speaking from experience. The families that were destroyed will never recover, the victim the accused they're loved ones. The lives the pain my heart goes to all involved. I'm not giving an excuse no excuse could even be. Believable. I'm saying drugs like meth ate nothing but heartbreaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Kermit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kermit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kermit News, Events & Info