Kermit Murder Trial

Kermit Murder Trial

There are 34 comments on the KOSA story from Nov 22, 2005, titled Kermit Murder Trial. In it, KOSA reports that:

THE MAN ACCUSED OF KILLING JOHN PAUL HARTMAN IN KERMIT, WILL SPEND A MINIMUM OF 35 YEARS IN PRISON, THAT AFTER.. DISMEMBERING AND DECAPITATING HARTMAN'S BODY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
martinez

Lovington, NM

#1 Jul 29, 2006
I hope you got what you wont if you were there in court you would of seen that it was just him trying to not be killed him self.
what would ya'll be saying if j.p would of got his way and killed
my brother????
Would u call J.P an animal
someone who knows

Odessa, TX

#2 Oct 30, 2006
it was not the police who cought martinez, it was JAMES McNutt, his parnets are steve and jan putman, or McNutt, his anut is Sherry Putman she works at the family doller store, shes the manager, but there was rumor james mcnutt did it and your borther was olny reported to be caught, but james found him and the the body.
SOME WHO KNEW JP

Orange Park, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2006
IT IS ONE THING TO DO SOMETHING IN SELF DEFENSE. iT IS ANOTHER TO CHOP UP AND MUTILATE SOMEONE LIKE YOUR BROTHER DID JP. SO YES HE IS AN ANIMAL. IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND THEN YES JP WOULD BE AN ANIMAL, BUT IT WASNT. hE DESERVED TO DIE CONSIDERING WHAT HE DID. JUST MY OPINION.
very upset

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2006
I was born and raised in Monahans and my mother was killed on her way to Kermit years ago. I try to keep up with home town news and can't seem to find the complete news report on-line. Can anyone direct me to a website for this tragady?
kermit tx

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2007
i was there at the trial and i seen no morus from chris sorry ..but yes we all beleave someone else was involved...so the rumor was mcnutt i cant see it...i can see that bitch of a wife doing it ..and a few more but who knows your brother would not talk so hes the only one in the eyes of the law...
someone

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jan 7, 2007
Just thiught I would let you know that your brother should have got the death penalty. It is a good thing that I have not became a judge. You should be ashamed, and I have no idea why you would be defending a person who could do something like that. And could you learn how to spell, they have spell check on Computers now.
kermit tx

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2007
kermit tx wrote:
i was there at the trial and i seen no morus from chris sorry ..but yes we all beleave someone else was involved...so the rumor was mcnutt i cant see it...i can see that bitch of a wife heather doing it ..and a few more but who knows your brother would not talk so hes the only one in the eyes of the law...
thats heather not mcnutts wife
kermit tx

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2007
someone wrote:
Just thiught I would let you know that your brother should have got the death penalty. It is a good thing that I have not became a judge. You should be ashamed, and I have no idea why you would be defending a person who could do something like that. And could you learn how to spell, they have spell check on Computers now.
i agree i think they needed to give him a very slow death and let the family come in and watch ..
FAMILY OF JP HARTMAN

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2007
JP WAS MY NEPHEW ,THAT HAS 3 SONS WITH OUT THERE FATHER,BECAUSE OF THIS SICK MONSTER. I THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG. I THINK HE SHOULD GET DEATH.AFTER WHAT HE HAS PUT OUR FAMILY THREW....
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA

Sugar Land, TX

#10 Feb 16, 2007
I sorry for your loss (Hartman family) but you have to thankful that you dont live in DAWSON county! I mean come on look at the MCKNIGHT trail.That my friend is another MONSTER who should have also been put to death. I think what TEXAS needs is PUBLIC EXECUTIONS, that way these murders will see what they have coming.
Monahans

AOL

#11 Feb 19, 2007
DON'T have the trail in WARD county!!
Two Murders and NO one is in jail!!!(2006)
"The investigation was not done properly"!!
What a joke!!! It was MURDER!!! but, NO
homicide unit!!! They cant afford one!! LOL
leadtong

Kermit, TX

#12 May 26, 2009
martinez wrote:
I hope you got what you wont if you were there in court you would of seen that it was just him trying to not be killed him self.
what would ya'll be saying if j.p would of got his way and killed
my brother????
Would u call J.P an animal
your brother is not even an animal,nor is he human, just keep making excuses for this killer, most all your family is bad, yeah i do know this, most all of you are nothing but a bunch of drug addicts. as far as the remark of trying to save himself, RIGHT, you and i both know this is not true.wasn't it just right after or right before, you or your sister busted with drugs and guns, thought so...keep running your mouth
leadtong

Kermit, TX

#13 May 26, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
it was not the police who cought martinez, it was JAMES McNutt, his parnets are steve and jan putman, or McNutt, his anut is Sherry Putman she works at the family doller store, shes the manager, but there was rumor james mcnutt did it and your borther was olny reported to be caught, but james found him and the the body.
SOMEONE who knows nothing, your funny...
SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS

Ashburn, VA

#14 Aug 28, 2009
James didnt find him. Shawn found him.
SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS

Ashburn, VA

#15 Aug 28, 2009
He was crazy and you know it!
it wasn't self defence, he was just insane!!!!!
SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS

Ashburn, VA

#16 Aug 28, 2009
kermit tx wrote:
...i can see that bitch of a wife doing it ..
FU CK YOU!
I LOVED HIM AS MUCH AS HE LOVED ME!!!
AND EVERYONE KNOW'S IT RATHER THEY WANNA ADMIT IT OR NOT!
Watch Dog

United States

#17 Aug 31, 2009
We all know several people were involved in this and we know Joy was asked by Heather in February about her SSI check, and then Lyndi was questioned by Heather after her husband died about her SSI checks, and the investigators all said they all believed that she had a very big part in his murder, but Chris wouldn't give her up. At least Kermit is rid of another crack whore!!!
tito valerio

El Paso, TX

#18 Sep 7, 2009
man thats my cousin and i hope martinez gets wats comin to him
Betty Miller

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2009
That bitch of a wife was behind this murder and there are a few more people behind it also. He did not deserve to die like this and the ones to suffer are the family. I hope and pray this monster never gets out of prison.
gascan

Kermit, TX

#20 Sep 18, 2009
SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS wrote:
<quoted text>FU CK YOU!
I LOVED HIM AS MUCH AS HE LOVED ME!!!
AND EVERYONE KNOW'S IT RATHER THEY WANNA ADMIT IT OR NOT!
If this is Heather, you have some nerve. I so wished you would show yourself up in Kermit. You are the Main cause of J.P. being gone. His mother and his children are the ones suffering, not you. Your life is grand, NOW THAT YOU ARE OUT OF PRISON FOR YOUR DRUG USE. HOW WAS THE PAST TWO YEARS OF YOUR LIFE? I'm so thankful you do not have Zachary, you probably would have had him done away with too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kermit school board Thu Jkt 13
Nakisha Perry May 22 Weta 2
Coke and peanuts May 20 eddie 1
Tricks May 14 concerned 2
Kealsey May 7 Wickett 1
Terence Samuels May 6 RuffRyder 6
Hot guy running May 6 Looking to see hi... 1

Kermit Jobs

Personal Finance

Kermit Mortgages