new jazz cafe?????

Since: Jan 09

TEXAS

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Whats your take on this????
just my thoughts

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2009
i've heard about this restaurant opening off and on now for over a year. i wonder if it really will open? do you know exactly what kind of food they will be serving? are they truly going to have live music?? who knows maybe it will work. just as long as its not another mexican food restaurant it'll be fine!!

“Enlighten Me”

Since: Dec 08

USA

#3 Jan 26, 2009
just my thoughts wrote:
i've heard about this restaurant opening off and on now for over a year. i wonder if it really will open? do you know exactly what kind of food they will be serving? are they truly going to have live music?? who knows maybe it will work. just as long as its not another mexican food restaurant it'll be fine!!
From what I hear, it's very elegant and tasteful. No Mexican food, I think it will be italian and other fine cuisine. It will also have outdoor sitting. Finally, somewhere really nice to enjoy a meal in Monahans. Spotlight is nice also.

TEXAS

#4 Jan 26, 2009
Is it gonna be beside allsups or what. anyone know?
Mooche

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2009
just my thoughts wrote:
Check out the news archives at mudville.com It is an all Monahans on line newspaper by John Fausett and staff. Its great and the archives has a story on the cafe.
just my thoughts

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2009
yes...it is suppose to be right next to allsup's. i agree with you the spotlight is nice! gosh...i remember when k-bobs, leals, and fermins was THE place to eat!! man..things sure to change. i really hope the jazz cafe takes off and gets a lot of business...it would be nice to have some place different to eat out on a saturday night!
Mooche

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2009
HOGKILLER wrote:
Is it gonna be beside allsups or what. anyone know?
If I remember correctly the mudville news said it would be in the old Whites Auto Store. If I am wrong sorry.
Mooche

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2009
Not my day. It is mudvillenews.com

TEXAS

#9 Jan 26, 2009
It wood b nice to have something different.
cheeky_girl

Pecos, TX

#10 Feb 23, 2009
I just wish it wasnt next to Allsup's... it smells funky :P
tiki

AOL

#11 Apr 8, 2009
Is this place still supposed to open? i havent heard anything in a while
rovinchef

Abilene, TX

#12 Apr 7, 2013
I have heard of plans for this great concept. I also know that the entrepreneur who is building this new Steak House will make Monahans, TX a Must STOP for I-20 tourists. He is a dedicated person and his restaurant will bring in more business and jobs to ALL in Monahans,TX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kermit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asal morales Dec 10 iLoveyouRudy 2
Food poison Dec 4 Momo 1
Kristy and David minasian Dec 4 Wondering 1
Dark green ford ranger Nov 30 Just_the_5oh 2
Thirsty T Nov 26 Bud best be bold 1
Ward county parole office Nov 26 Cecil 1
Hooters in monahans Nov 24 Marco 3

Kermit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance