Victims held at gunpoint in Kerman ho...

Victims held at gunpoint in Kerman home invasion

There are 3 comments on the KSEE-TV Fresno story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Victims held at gunpoint in Kerman home invasion. In it, KSEE-TV Fresno reports that:

Police are searching for two men after a home invasion robbery in Kerman early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSEE-TV Fresno.

Nicole

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
Why do we never see this stuff in the Kerman Paper?! You are lucky to see a little tiny article about it on ABC30.com and that's it! You probably won't hear anything more about it either. Kerman is ridiculous. We've been here 3 years and we have had vehicles broken into 3 times. And stuff stolen from our garage. I feel safer in Fresno than I do in Kerman.
Bob

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2010
SOUNDS LIKE THE CRIMINALS ARE PEOPLE YOU KNOW....... FOR THEM TO DO IT 3 TIMES THEY KNOW YOUR MOVEMENTS.... TRY CLOSING YOUR GARAGE WHEN NOT OUT FRONT AND GET GOOD CAR ALARMS........
Nicole wrote:
Why do we never see this stuff in the Kerman Paper?! You are lucky to see a little tiny article about it on ABC30.com and that's it! You probably won't hear anything more about it either. Kerman is ridiculous. We've been here 3 years and we have had vehicles broken into 3 times. And stuff stolen from our garage. I feel safer in Fresno than I do in Kerman.
Maria

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2010
I agree with Bob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Vision Church (Ashlan) post 2 (Feb '15) 20 hr Very surprised 8
john paul guzman - jonpaul guzman - jp guzman (Apr '14) Wed Marko 76
Jared Pickering is a lying thieving slime Tue Woof 6
Blobbie Schiepeeler Es JewCath Kuckfukk Jul 24 Fricious 1
Bobby Schiepieller: Kucked Slave Jul 21 Mark Saint Mark 2
News Police: Runaways used tractor to break into sch... Jul 20 PFfff 6
103.7 krzr (Jan '16) Jul 19 Thatguy 3

Kerman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance