Gettin it on, on the backroads!

Gettin it on, on the backroads!

Posted in the Keokee Forum

Blinded

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Me and my buddy was smokin a "j" towards Edens Grave yard and Bobby Smith bangin out Crissy Wade! We knew we was about to catch to two people gettim it on but OH MY GOD! He had her bent over the hood of his truck! They was so f#cked up "or into it" they did'nt even stop. Between seein Bobby white as$ or Crissy's hot body I nearly threw up . hell my buddy did. You guys owe me 10 dollare cause i lost my buzz. My God do you eithier have any teeth in your heads. Trailor trash like you guys need to invest in a gun to do the world a favor.
what ever

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2011
this is some nasty sh!t!! think someone needs to go tell john whats going on. wonder who was doing who for the pill. both of them has kids that they dont give a sh!t about I see john taking those kids to school everyday where is crissy on a back road getting high and fu(ked at the same time
2 deadbeats

Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2011
I've heard about Bobby and Crissy gettin it own at the grave yard? Why a grave yard? Was'nt John passed out enough or would'nt Bobby's mommy let him have a sleep over "Pussy". We should'nt even talk about trash cause the more you stir shit it stinks. They both are deadbeats, losers, and scum of the earth. When a "Grown man" or Grown woman" don't take care of their kids they don't deserve to live. People can say "Bobby son is over Keokee all the time" yeah its his mom not him. It's sad too think they BOTH ride around with thier kids HIGH. The only time you see Bobby with his boy is when there comin back from Jimmy A. stoned. We read these "topix" knowing these worthless deadbeats are puttin thier kids in danger so they can do what they do best gettin high and worryin of themselves instead of thier kids. If you have any morals about yourself, when you see these deadbeats driving around with thier babies lookin for a pill call the police so they can rot away in jail.
THE FACT

Manchester, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2011
Bobby Smith is the bigest scum on this earth he is a no count Dad and hit's on women that does not buy his son nothing, and what is bought the mom buy's for her son, I think that someone like that should not try to start know, becouse the only time u ever see him with his son is if he is high! p.s.
Jump off a bridge!
fact is

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2011
bobby is no worse than mandy she is the one that NEVER has that little boy I seen bobby with him 2 times this weekend at the store and he was not high! mandy never has him she sends him to donna or to her mom I think it is time for her to grow up and be a real mom. if you are going to have these kids take care of them. its not the mamaws place to raise them
Really

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2011
You really saw Bobby with son!
Mitsy

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2011
Blinded wrote:
Me and my buddy was smokin a "j" towards Edens Grave yard and Bobby Smith bangin out Crissy Wade! We knew we was about to catch to two people gettim it on but OH MY GOD! He had her bent over the hood of his truck! They was so f#cked up "or into it" they did'nt even stop. Between seein Bobby white as$ or Crissy's hot body I nearly threw up . hell my buddy did. You guys owe me 10 dollare cause i lost my buzz. My God do you eithier have any teeth in your heads. Trailor trash like you guys need to invest in a gun to do the world a favor.
Where does sissy huff meet wos johns at?
Matt

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2011
what ever wrote:
this is some nasty sh!t!! think someone needs to go tell john whats going on. wonder who was doing who for the pill. both of them has kids that they dont give a sh!t about I see john taking those kids to school everyday where is crissy on a back road getting high and fu(ked at the same time
What about that pill head sissy huff? toothless wo do any one on backroad for a pill. sissy huff streetwalker of keokee!!!!!!!!!!
friend

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 2, 2011
mandy is shooting up now she dont need that little boy he would be better off with bobby at least donna would be good to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tignors (Jul '10) 21 min BUTTERFLY 4
brooke and david thier (Nov '10) Sun Ccc 60
Are E- Cig's allowed in school? (Dec '10) Aug 18 ChromiuMan 101
Comcast. (May '16) Aug 17 Paco 6
Apartment Fire?? Aug 16 Williams 3
Union high school needs a football stadium Aug 16 Parent 2
Keokee Music Thread (Aug '14) Aug 16 Musikologist 10

Keokee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance