Kenvil VFW says thank you

Kenvil VFW says thank you

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from Jan 1, 2009, titled Kenvil VFW says thank you. In it, Daily Record reports that:

To the Editor: I would like to thank all the merchants of Roxbury Township and all the people who attended our winter fundraising dinner at the Kenvil VFW 2833 on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

charles ragsdale

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Feb 14, 2009
I was stationed with a John Korzensky at Miho A..B. in Japan and K-9 A.F.B In Pusan Korea.This was in 1952-1952. I see you have a John Korzensky living in Kenvil NJ. I was wondering if any of you know him and if he could be the same person.We were very good friends. my e-mail address is cragsdale@bajabb.com
Thanks Charles Ragsdale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenvil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-choir director pleads guilty in child sex as... Apr 6 Peg 1
Loud bang "explosion" Mar '18 Chestnutst 1
News Owner of Albanese Sports Gallery in Belvidere a... (Jan '09) Feb '18 jac21047 6
News Clients detail problems with Randolph home desi... (Nov '06) Feb '18 DannyC 7
News Lake Hopatcong Foundation bash to say thanks to... Jan '18 ruru6242 1
George Mazurkiewicz, Dec '17 wondering 1
Outback restaurant Oct '17 Peter 1

Kenvil Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenvil Mortgages