Review: Suburban Furniture

Posted in the Kenvil Forum

goumba

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Dec 23, 2013
Stay far far away from here and don't deal with Scott he is a liar and cheat! I went in to buy my mother a Christmas gift trusted my sales man nice guy but still a sales man. The chair was on sale for $1000.00 from $1200.00 not bad but after I got home sears had it for $669.00 no problem they would match the price cool then told me they no longer had it in stock? After I was told it was and I could pick it up after 12:00 but after the price match it was gone and would have to be ordered Mmm I call BS! So I cancelled the order and got from sears. If you deal with them don't deal with Scott and do your homework first!
Yup

New York, NY

#2 Dec 24, 2013
goumba wrote:
Stay far far away from here and don't deal with Scott he is a liar and cheat! I went in to buy my mother a Christmas gift trusted my sales man nice guy but still a sales man. The chair was on sale for $1000.00 from $1200.00 not bad but after I got home sears had it for $669.00 no problem they would match the price cool then told me they no longer had it in stock? After I was told it was and I could pick it up after 12:00 but after the price match it was gone and would have to be ordered Mmm I call BS! So I cancelled the order and got from sears. If you deal with them don't deal with Scott and do your homework first!
yeah we had problems with them about 5 years ago with a bedroom set, won't deal with them again.
Tom

Netcong, NJ

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Great prices, Great Customer Service because they promise you the world but don't deliver.
Never Again

Orange, NJ

#4 Jan 5, 2014
I had a really bad experience with Suburban Furniture. They are extremely dishonest and use very deceptive advertisements. Once they get you in the store, all the promises change. Stay far, far away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenvil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philips CE To Move To Connecticut (Aug '08) Dec 2 Cong 3
thinking of living in dover (Jul '07) Oct '14 dough 16
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct '14 fast supplier 1
Paper Safe Shredding Event Sep '14 fremax 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Succasunna, NJ (Apr '12) Sep '14 Resident 11
Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... Aug '14 shell 1
Review: Roxbury Auto Wreckers Aug '14 Jessie 1

Kenvil News Video

Kenvil Dating
Find my Match