Bro James Barber
Big Daddy

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Well, they laid my dear friend and brother in Christ, Bro James Barber to rest last week. I'm surprised noone has posted anything about it on Topix. He was a great man of God and will be surely missed. A lot of folks in Kenton and the surrounding areas should feel bad about now. Do you hear me hobbs family? You did him wrong and will someday have to give an account. Macedonia Baptist Church is a joke and so is the hierarchy. You all need to do some deep soul searching. As for me and my family, we loved you Bro James and look forward to seeing you again. As for me personally, I enjoyed knowing you and talking with you. God bless your widow and children.
Seriously

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Is this a joke. The hobbs family is perfect. Your just jealous that your not a hobbs and dont live on happy hobbs rd. One thing you are correct about is bro james was a great man
Big Daddy

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Is this a joke. The hobbs family is perfect. Your just jealous that your not a hobbs and dont live on happy hobbs rd. One thing you are correct about is bro james was a great man
You must be a hobbs. You my dear are the joke and so is your family. Jealous? No. You and your family may be a big deal in the great town of Kenton, lol, but wait until you get out in the real world. You'll see that you're not. Oh wait. hobbs never leave kenton. Do they? You're all a bunch of redneck hillbillies. I'll bet opossum innards is a staple on the hobbs table. lol
Big Daddy

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Just wondering. Is it true that you're all inbred?
Seriously

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Must have hit a nerve lol
Katie

Covington, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2012
He will be greatly missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rental house (Jul '12) 23 hr ChopperBlades 4
Lori Warren Steele Wed Billy 22
Who is the Most Handsome man at Jimmy Dean Foods? (Jul '09) Tue Mess out there 66
Dewayne Coble....Amanda L Tue Wondering 1
Principal at GCHS (Nov '11) Tue ChopperBlades 471
The band FUEL Jan 14 guest 3
Kenton hores Jan 14 curious 5

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages