First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gots no morals

Owensboro, KY

#21 Dec 5, 2011
having bastard children that have your maiden name not one two three but four. Then getting whatever you can off govt or the fathers is just wrong. The kids are just messed up cause they dont know who to call Daddy! This woman just sits on side porch drinks BEER and smokes cigarettes.
HBIC

Louisville, KY

#22 Jan 28, 2012
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
i know a few white trash that do the same
kenton has alot of white trash, hell that landrum girl will lay down for anything, she has been tossed around more than anything. she trys to trap men by popping out babys. all she is good for is nothing.she is shit just like her daddy, shane & laney.. just trash!!
Anonymous

Benton, KY

#23 Feb 2, 2012
The Man wrote:
White folks don't need to do anything to "make another race look bad"...specifically black folks. You porch monkeys do a good enough job making yourselves look bad. Pull up your pants, get that gold out cha mouth, learn to speak and write proper English, quit stealing and slingin dope, stop acting like a bunch of monkeys and maybe we'll talk.
well if that isn't the truth . you really got all that right from the start ! i agree 110%
monkeys

Cambridge, MA

#24 May 6, 2012
Look here i know you all look down on color, But the thing is, when we all have no jobs we gonna need something to hang! lol Dont run the monkeys off yet! Cuz they might be our dark meat one day! Thank god for them animals!!!

Since: May 12

Stanton, TN

#25 May 7, 2012
Woooowwwww really.....ok let me start by saying this much.....you honkey's spend all year tanning trying to get dark like us people of color. then yall are the ones robbing and getting shot in the ass while trying to steal other peoples things. then yall are also the ones getting busted for meth and lots and lots of pills!! oh and you want to talk about us people having watermelom fields when yall are the ones growing the shit. need to remind that you pecker woods smell like wet dogs.
Monkies

Cambridge, MA

#26 May 7, 2012
Lol! Im white and proud to be " WHITE CRACKER" At least we not the ones calling racist s**t evertime were called that! Ha! And i dont grow " WATERMELONS"! YOU MIGHT NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL! AS FOR STEALING BOTH RACE DO IT! BACAUSE THEY ARE TO LAZY TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY! NOW! Tanning well why do you black people go around trying to make your hair look like white peoples and change your eye color? CUZ you want to be like us! lol And we all know once the dreads are gone and the contacts are out, It goes back to brittle padd look with dark eyes! you cannot see but white part of your eyes in the dark! Lmao

Since: May 12

Stanton, TN

#27 May 7, 2012
oh whatever wet dog!!! you whites kill me. we are wayyyy more successful than you will ever be!!!! we run this shit!!! black power!!!!!!!!!!
Monkies wished

Herndon, VA

#28 May 7, 2012
blacks have power! lmao! The only thing you have is a stinking tar body with oil dripping everywhere. And as for the wet dog. I hate to bust ur bubble but that is what the blacks smell like that and oil! And i have worked around plenty of u stanky blacks and had to move cuz yal smell so bad i almost puked. With oil and body odor! So dnt come here running ur mouth trying to act all hard with this black powerq! Cuz u blacks dont run S**t around here! WHITE POWER is who runs this!! IT IS WHAT IT IS!
lmao

Herndon, VA

#29 May 7, 2012
Why should whites not go swimming? Cuz! They get soggy when wet!!! lol But dnt put one about the blacks! It will be racist! Bahabah Funny! You know thats the first thing they holler. THAT white cracker honkey done called me the n word! lol HEHE...... White power all the way!
Teardrop

United States

#31 May 11, 2012
I can't believe god made each and everyone of us. Just about the same? Height/size/skintone. And thing you can do is waist your time being stupid.? Really is that all you have in life. Is to talk about another color. Really might want to check Ur family tree.?! Just saying were I'm from would whoop Ur ?&$@. Just for speaking of that s.woods pay attention to Ur meetings.
just me

United States

#32 May 11, 2012
gots no morals wrote:
having bastard children that have your maiden name not one two three but four. Then getting whatever you can off govt or the fathers is just wrong. The kids are just messed up cause they dont know who to call Daddy! This woman just sits on side porch drinks BEER and smokes cigarettes.
i smoke on my side porch too.Am i getto trash?
just me

United States

#33 May 11, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text> i smoke on my side porch too.Am i getto trash?
ghetto trash.i can't spell
whats up

Cambridge, MA

#34 May 11, 2012
Yaeh! Thats whats up lol nobody cares about color these days.. Hell! i wish i was 4tan and im white it be ok! cuz who cares god made us all for a reason! To hell with racist! And move on!
havetosay

Cambridge, MA

#35 May 12, 2012
Well i dont smoke in my house at all! And i do sit outside on my porch and even drink one too! I guess im like all of you! lol
Anonymous

Benton, KY

#36 May 15, 2012
Teardrop wrote:
I can't believe god made each and everyone of us. Just about the same? Height/size/skintone. And thing you can do is waist your time being stupid.? Really is that all you have in life. Is to talk about another color. Really might want to check Ur family tree.?! Just saying were I'm from would whoop Ur ?&$@. Just for speaking of that s.woods pay attention to Ur meetings.
can we say SPELL check ??????
Black Panther

Shreveport, LA

#37 May 15, 2012
The only reason yaw dont get shot when yaw steal somethin is cause we cant see you to shoot you at night t
mizzthick wrote:
Woooowwwww really.....ok let me start by saying this much.....you honkey's spend all year tanning trying to get dark like us people of color. then yall are the ones robbing and getting shot in the ass while trying to steal other peoples things. then yall are also the ones getting busted for meth and lots and lots of pills!! oh and you want to talk about us people having watermelom fields when yall are the ones growing the shit. need to remind that you pecker woods smell like wet dogs.
Anonymous

Benton, KY

#38 May 17, 2012
mizzthick wrote:
oh whatever wet dog!!! you whites kill me. we are wayyyy more successful than you will ever be!!!! we run this shit!!! black power!!!!!!!!!!
Well you really CANNOT count selling crack as a J.O.B.! and mooching off the government IS NO JOB either , Get you lazy crack heads out and get REAL jobs and stop spending WHITE folks money !
Sick

Benton, KY

#39 May 23, 2012
I have white friends and I have black friends. There are idiots in both races as well as lazy people. Its a matter of your character NOT your color. And I am white as a ghost and wish I was alittle bit tanner LOL. I feel bad for anyone who really feels as angry as this over nothing that could be changed with hateful words. Your talking about hanging and N....r, next time you let that fly from your mouth you think about the little kids that have done nothing and had NO chance yet. Calling us wet dogs and soggy is NOTHING in comarison to talking about hanging people. No wonder so many of them hate white people. Because white people like you hate them before they ever have a chance. How can you hate a baby or a little kid? It breaks my heart that OUR youth (black and white) would read this. Its sick. Be ashamed. As far as drugs, theres just as many whites dealing and doing. Please remember what you bind on earth you bind in Heaven. Im not perfect. I have let things come from my mouth that I regret. But can we all just try alittle harder to not judge? Unless you want the next generation to be just like this one. If thats the case just keep it up.
Guest 15

Benton, KY

#40 Jul 29, 2012
I don't understand why everybody is downing black people, im white, but its not right to down them. We are all created equally. Everybody that called them porch monkeys you should be ashamed of yourself. But if you down the black people then why is mostly every white guy trying to act black. Act your own color. I know quite a few of WHITE people that smell bad. Just cause black peoples hair or eyes can't be like ours doesn't mean anything. That just makes us all different. But you shouldn't down them for it. Im not racist at all , i have alot of friends that are black and white. People need to really watch what they say, cause Karma is a bitch & it will come back & bite you in the ass. So back off the black people, and just be happy, Let them live their lives & yuu dumb bitches that talk shit about them can sit down & shut up about it. I mean damn, gonna say shit about how they are then why does everybody wanna talk like em? This isn't no black or white power bull shit. Im all the damn colors, it doesn't matter if you were red, black, white, yellow any color, we are all made equal. GOD Bless Everyone, no matter what color you are.
guest77

United States

#41 Jul 29, 2012
Everyone of you need Jesus! I bet half of you claim to be Christians but I will tell you now racists won't be in heaven. There will be black,white, yellow, red, all races in heaven! GOD DONT DISCRIMINATE but he does judge. So check your hearts and try to pure it of hatred and racism! God bless and good night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trimble Police Chief 30 min Guest 7
Yardworkin hottie 10 hr Curious 1
bryan mitchell Wed Just Saying 2
News Blood donors needed (Feb '09) Apr 25 My Give A Dam Busted 16
Driving School for Adults Near Dyer? Apr 24 SJL23 1
Kenton hores Apr 23 Seen it myself 16
Justin Miller Apr 23 Stay out my bussi... 1

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance