First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Pineville, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2011
What in the world is up with all the ghetto trash that seems to have moved to Kenton here lately? Every day goes by all I see are more and more skeezy, shiftless coons shuffling up and down the street.

Where in the world did they come from? Ain't no watermelon patches nearby that I know of. You KNOW they ain't here to work...at least no REAL jobs anyways.

Time to kick em all out and take our town back folks. They ain't doing nothing but making our property values fall, and homeowners insurance go up!
Colonel Sanders

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2011
I love black folk. They made me very rich.
yeop

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Them Pitts r ghetto trash

Henderson, TN

#4 Nov 2, 2011
Guest wrote:
What in the world is up with all the ghetto trash that seems to have moved to Kenton here lately? Every day goes by all I see are more and more skeezy, shiftless coons shuffling up and down the street.
Where in the world did they come from? Ain't no watermelon patches nearby that I know of. You KNOW they ain't here to work...at least no REAL jobs anyways.
Time to kick em all out and take our town back folks. They ain't doing nothing but making our property values fall, and homeowners insurance go up!
You are a racist pig!And frankly we don't give a damn what your skanky family thinks.
JJ Jackson

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2011
Guest wrote:
this is the ONLY time i will agree with you Guest, and probably will never again. LOL i think that's why there are so many robberies in Kenton , more and more every week.Ya know they would rather steal then WORK !
Blah Blah Blah

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2011
Y are you people so hatefull..ya have nothing better to do than hate on folks...u must think a lot bout them, but bet they don't waste they're time on you lol get a life
Lol

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2011
They DO waste a lot of time on us...thinkin bout how they're gonna steal our stuff...
Blah Blah Blah

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2011
i know a few white trash that do the same
Crazy

Brownsville, TN

#9 Nov 16, 2011
I dont recall anyone black in kenton going to jail for breaking in to any houses
guest1111

Union City, TN

#10 Nov 17, 2011
some on here need to sweep their own doorsteps before gthey judge others....and blah blah, you are so right...bunch or should I say a few know it alls on here....they must have pathetic lives themselves to always be putting others down. Guess it makes them feel better about themselves.
idiot

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2011
Crazy wrote:
I dont recall anyone black in kenton going to jail for breaking in to any houses
okay what about what happened at the skinners?
Crazy

Brownsville, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2011
There not from kenton why are you trying to find sumthing wrong that a black person has done im sure i could give names of alot of white folks that have done crimes in kenton the color doesnt matter its the its the person
pee wee herman

Cordova, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2011
u know that all u white ppl want to do is make another race look bad and futher more t s not no damn jobs n kenton u may wish for a watermelon patch one day
The Man

Castor, LA

#14 Nov 23, 2011
White folks don't need to do anything to "make another race look bad"...specifically black folks. You porch monkeys do a good enough job making yourselves look bad. Pull up your pants, get that gold out cha mouth, learn to speak and write proper English, quit stealing and slingin dope, stop acting like a bunch of monkeys and maybe we'll talk.
Crazy

Brownsville, TN

#15 Nov 24, 2011
& why would we need to talk to you who & the hell are you o i know who this is ashley the same girl that has sex with black men you put your mouth on a black man so what does that make you ?
Anonymous

Somerset, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2011
The Man wrote:
White folks don't need to do anything to "make another race look bad"...specifically black folks. You porch monkeys do a good enough job making yourselves look bad. Pull up your pants, get that gold out cha mouth, learn to speak and write proper English, quit stealing and slingin dope, stop acting like a bunch of monkeys and maybe we'll talk.
AMEN TO that
pleeease

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 28, 2011
White trash is all over Kenton one heffer I know is a drunken slut. Has 4 different kids, 4 different fathers. They dont know for sure who their fathers are. She has been on welfare about 30 years and supplements her income with child support. She has never even been married the whole family has her maiden name cause no man would ever marry her scank ass! So white or black all the same all over!
abc123

Brownsville, TN

#18 Dec 3, 2011
blah blah blah
JUST sayin

Jackson, TN

#19 Dec 3, 2011
... if your not related to or friends with these people you are talking about... why spread their business.. jealous? or something. I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE.
Anonymous

Somerset, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2011
pleeease wrote:
White trash is all over Kenton one heffer I know is a drunken slut. Has 4 different kids, 4 different fathers. They dont know for sure who their fathers are. She has been on welfare about 30 years and supplements her income with child support. She has never even been married the whole family has her maiden name cause no man would ever marry her scank ass! So white or black all the same all over!
wow who you talkin about ? that list is discribbing alot of females in Kenton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda corum 18 min mke 3
Amanda corum 7 hr Some one who cares 2
emily kilzer (Nov '09) Wed lonely 6
Newbern Utility Deposits (Aug '10) Wed Mhargett22 34
Child molesters in Dyer Tue Guest 10
Principal at GCHS (Nov '11) Mar 26 Hmmmm 472
Dawkins store Mar 22 Sammiches 4

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance